PDA

View Full Version : Single best moment?

Universal Rep
03-09-10, 12:43 pm
Anyone who went have a single best moment or memory from the weekend?

Mr. Dead
03-09-10, 12:58 pm
Anyone who went have a single best moment or memory from the weekend?

It's a tie... Training with Rage and firedrake, sampling the proto-types (rigorously...), and training with Vinny and stolzenator...

Universal Rep
03-09-10, 1:04 pm
Where's NG and his Snookie moment?

Aggression
03-09-10, 1:08 pm
Sam 'Big' Byrd setting a world record in the raw squat. Unreal moment.

Razor
03-09-10, 2:35 pm
Man there's too many to choose from....if i had to pick one though it would have to be Sam hitting that mark. I almost dropped my camera! I'll post the video of me catching it! haha

Phil800101
03-09-10, 2:37 pm

Man there's too many to choose from....if i had to pick one though it would have to be Sam hitting that mark. I almost dropped my camera! I'll post the video of me catching it! haha

Agreed! On top of what they said, the energy in and around that Cage was incredible at that moment.

Kon_Rock
03-09-10, 4:20 pm

Agreed! On top of what they said, the energy in and around that Cage was incredible at that moment.

Agree with all these. Sam Byrd was unreal! The Best Cage so far!

smoothballer
03-09-10, 4:24 pm
Getting to train with Rage and experience the awesome pain of Hell Raiser Training.

smith06
03-09-10, 9:02 pm
Shattering my PR on low rack pulls... and the weights coming off the bar and going everywhere..lol

Phil800101
03-09-10, 10:00 pm
Shattering my PR on low rack pulls... and the weights coming off the bar and going everywhere..lol

Dude that was nuts! "Bob, WATCH YOUR FEET!" Lol. Great to meet you bro, hope the Nose Tork helped.

nck219
03-09-10, 10:05 pm
For me it was definitely getting to train chest with Steve Kuclo on friday night. Cant say enough to describe how nice and down to earth this guy was. My chest is still freakin sore from that workout. Other than that it would be Sam Byrd squatting 765. That was unreal! The cage was literally erupting with that lift. Kuclo blowing every one away with 405lbs for 30 reps in the squat off was pretty damn insane too tho!

Big C
03-09-10, 10:18 pm
Honestly I would say looking up after a punishing set at the ABC.....and seeing everyone there who was just like me - working hard and trying to get better and having some fun. It was a sight to behold.

Big Byrd
03-09-10, 10:51 pm
My single best moment was comprised of my interactions with many of the Animals, but the big moment came together at the realization that all these guys are not just meat-heads; they have a whole 'nother dimension to them apart from the gym. Sure Animal has the ad about how nothing else matters but the weights and the gym, how when u show up u better bring it; but thats the attitude of an Animal both inside the gym and out.

Just off the top of my head i remember meeting 2 other guys in law school, a drill instructor, a fireman, a police officer, an independent film producer, physical therapists, the list goes on. I like to hear what people have going on outside the gym. People from all different walks of life, with vastly different interests, all brought together by an addiction to iron.

Kuclo
03-09-10, 11:23 pm
I am writing an article about it as I type this but I would have to say Saturday at the ABC was the single best moment!

At one point I stopped and looked around and saw all the Animal shirts and everyone having a blast...after it all we took the big group photo! I am soo damn proud to be an Animal!

NickW
03-09-10, 11:32 pm
My single worst moment in walking into the cage just in time to miss Byrd squatting 765!

smith06
03-10-10, 1:06 am
I am writing an article about it as I type this but I would have to say Saturday at the ABC was the single best moment!

At one point I stopped and looked around and saw all the Animal shirts and everyone having a blast...after it all we took the big group photo! I am soo damn proud to be an Animal! Is this going up on here?? If not I'd like a link..