PDA

View Full Version : Lucky 13

Vinny G
03-10-10, 7:11 am
13 is a good number for me.

this was my 13 year going to the Arnold Expo, and all of them have been with UNIVERSAL.
i have seen the growth of ANIMAL from it's grassroots stages to what it has become today, and animal is only getting warmed up.

from the CAGE to the ABC's, ANIMAL is a true family, and a brotherhood.

i have to be honest here, when G told me that we were going to do these things called ABC's a few years ago...my first thought was that it will never take off, and it's a goofy idea. anyway i thought i'd make the best out of it and join right in with support.

damn, was i wrong.

at first i didn't get it, but now i see and totally understand what it means to the fans to train at an ABC, and to attend the CAGE at the arnold expo. it is a "family". i have met so many great people that have been inspired by our whole movement to not only be apart of the iron life style, but to change their lives for the better.

i have watched little kids grow from year to year....go home and apply what they learned from us at the cage about training, eating, and the lifestyle of taking care of your self.

i have seen grown men.....find a HOME, a place where they know they are understood.

and...women, who i never thought would be interested in the ANIMAL NATION, have joined us and have become amazing women that can accomplish ANYTHING.

this past saturday was the BEST experience i have ever had during an Arnold expo.

our animal team runs like a well oiled machine, no ego, no fluff, no bullshit. we work along side each other better than ANY company as we know what OUR fan WANTS.

we truly get along very well, we all like the same stuff, from chillin out after the expo to where anyone wants to go and eat.

again, i have made some great friends, seen some amazing transformations, and just an awesome overall great weekend.

thank you

naturalguy
03-10-10, 8:39 am
That is pretty incredible that you were there for 13 Arnold's. You are a big part of the growth of The Cage and the ABC's Vin. Thank you for all you do.

wedge
03-10-10, 8:56 am
That is pretty incredible that you were there for 13 Arnold's. You are a big part of the growth of The Cage and the ABC's Vin. Thank you for all you do.

Agreed with NG. I wasn't able to make it out to the Cage, but I did catch it online. Vin held it down.

smoothballer
03-10-10, 9:04 am
Wow, 13 years is damn impressive. You do an awesome job on the mic. Really get the crowd into it and I love when you stress the Animal Family which I truly feel a part of.

Phil800101
03-10-10, 9:33 am

Wow, 13 years is damn impressive. You do an awesome job on the mic. Really get the crowd into it and I love when you stress the Animal Family which I truly feel a part of.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

JUGGERNAUT
03-10-10, 10:19 am
Great read Vin.

deanna7272
03-10-10, 10:22 am
Vinny, you know, you are one of the reasons that I am still here and it all started at an ABC. Thank you so much for your friendship, support, inspiration, kind words, and the kick in the ass when I need it.

You mentioned just about EVERY reason that I want to and continue to be a part of ANIMAL. Every year it goes BEYOND my expectations and to be able to contribute back by helping out in the Cage was one of the coolest things could have happened.

I always follow this with "I know I 'm a 37 yr old woman from Ohio, and it sounds silly, but it's something that means the WORLD to me" You guys have been by my side when those that were supposed to be here for me turned their backs. My friends don't "get it", they don't understand, but that doean't mean that I won't do what I can to represent in ALL aspects of my life.

Thank you for all you have done for me from my training, diet, and well into my personal life.... I wish you nothing but continued success and believe it we're all behind you 100%!!!

J-Dawg
03-10-10, 10:45 am
Vinny is the man on the mike and keeps everything running smoothly in The Cage. Great job again Vinny.

PIJW
03-10-10, 10:53 am
WOW everyone already said everything that came to mind so:

Great Job Vinny, thank you