PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for 2011

belladiabla13
03-10-10, 12:39 pm
With so many interesting people entering the bench your bodyweight contest..I would like to suggest next year video taping those for a blooper reel..Would be quite entertaining in my opinion..

Thanks~Bella

The Freak
03-10-10, 1:28 pm
the best charactr i saw was the guy who had to take his shirt off to bench.. vinnie saying .. i have no words to what just happened lolol...

PIJW
03-10-10, 2:13 pm
Not sure if it is the same one but i remember hearing Vinny saw he could of benched more with his shirt on and laugh a bit a work.

smoothballer
03-10-10, 3:51 pm
I was cracking up on the last Open Lifting when this 100 lb girl in short shorts was doing her warm ups with the bar and she gave a clear up-shorts view. Vinny looked over and was like "Whoa!...Everybody turn around!". He got her a hoodie from some kid to lay over her lap so she could bench. Vinny then said, "Don't say we aren't gentlemen here in the Animal Cage". Fucking Priceless!

belladiabla13
03-10-10, 11:47 pm
the best charactr i saw was the guy who had to take his shirt off to bench.. vinnie saying .. i have no words to what just happened lolol...

LMAO right..How you going to flex and rip your damned shirt off in a cage filled with some of the biggest mo fo's around? LOL...loved it!