PDA

View Full Version : BBWifey has somethin to say.... figures, cause I never shut up

BBWifey
03-10-10, 2:48 pm
So I’ve had to take a good couple days to let everything from this weekend soak in. There are few words that can describe my experience from this weekend. I always heard that the cage was a blastie blast of a time, but I never knew it would impact me so much on a personal level.
First, meeting everyone face to face, being able to put names with the person standing in front of me, was amazing. Although I hadn’t spoken to most of you on the forum, all we needed was an introduction and a hand shake, and BAM… family!
The cage itself is an amazing, masterminded event that leaves people in awe. I personally appreciate that fact that corporate treats us forum members as, just like our badges said, VIP. All the products made available to us, the special seating, and just the feeling of being apart of something big and spectacular is very humbling and a great honor.
I just wanted to thank everyone for their words of encouragement and congratulations on my win as Victor. I know I put in the hard work, but my accomplishment didn’t hit me until I heard it from all of you. I just hope that I made my Animal family proud. I feel even more apart of this wonderful congregation of people who have the same passion and determination in life. Being at the Arnold/Cage put a bigger fire under my ass… I’ve already set goals for the near and far future. Not to mention, I have 2 magazines that are possibly going to print my success story as well as fly me to Canada in September for a meet and greet.
I wanted to take a paragraph to thank Nick. (InkdMuscle) Spending the weekend with you in and out of the cage was, by far, the best weekend I’ve ever had. You put a smile on my face and tears from laughing in my eyes that haven’t been there in a long time. Although we were worn out, and actin stupid from being so tired, I’d party like a rock star with you any day. I can’t believe we hit up the Mongolian grill, twice. (so fantastic, it made me want to fart) The dueling piano bar, twice. The Sugar club, there’s nothing like dancing with the best. Biscuits and gravy with granola French toast at 2:30 in the morning, surrounded by toothless hicks. Endless crazy driving, frozen boogers on the window, fashed smingers, crop dusting, and 123456. Thank you.
It was an honor to meet and rub elbows with all the forum member, big boys and corporate executives. Getting to know you all on a personal level really hit home for me. For those of you that were able to take the time and talk with me, I really appreciated it. There’s so many personal shout outs that I could list, but my fingers are starting to get tired! BUT… I do need to personally thank Rage. Without your guidance and knowledge I wouldn’t have become a Victor. Thank you for believing in me.
All in all, and in every way possible, this was the best weekend of my life. I really don’t want it to end, so my suitcase is going to remain still packed on my bedroom floor until I’m ready to come to terms with it. ~~~~~~ and one last thing, if anyone in the forum, anyone, decides to visit Cali, please hit me up. You are all family and my home is open to each and every one of you and your families. (if you have 40 kids, I can recommend a great hotel!! LOL)

Mr. Dead
03-10-10, 2:55 pm
I still can't say it enough... The job you did was nothing short of amazing!!! It was incredibly awesome to meet you!!!

Phil800101
03-10-10, 3:03 pm
Awesome to meet you! We didn't really talk much, which I regret, but there is always next year...

Huge congrats on the win! I would have said so in person, but I was working during the Forvm event on Saturday, so I didn't even find out until after I got home on Sunday, lol.

InkdMuscle
03-10-10, 3:56 pm
Yea we did tear the roof off of cbus didnt we scooter. they didnt know what him them till BBWIFEY & InkdMuscle strolled in the doors. Maybe now they know how cali rolls. All i could say is you did a great job and kicked ass to obtain that victor status bioootcchhhhhh. and no u cant buy this shirt.

PS-im still look'n for shit to put my gravy on. LMAO

BBWifey
03-10-10, 5:00 pm
I still can't say it enough... The job you did was nothing short of amazing!!! It was incredibly awesome to meet you!!!

Awesome to meet you! We didn't really talk much, which I regret, but there is always next year...

Huge congrats on the win! I would have said so in person, but I was working during the Forvm event on Saturday, so I didn't even find out until after I got home on Sunday, lol.

Thank you both of you. it was great meeting everyone!!

BBWifey
03-10-10, 5:00 pm
Yea we did tear the roof off of cbus didnt we scooter. they didnt know what him them till BBWIFEY & InkdMuscle strolled in the doors. Maybe now they know how cali rolls. All i could say is you did a great job and kicked ass to obtain that victor status bioootcchhhhhh. and no u cant buy this shirt.

PS-im still look'n for shit to put my gravy on. LMAO

LOL... we tear EVERYTHING up... Thank you for the amazing weekend

Firefist
03-10-10, 5:49 pm
hey great meetin you this past weekend! and great post!

BBWifey
03-10-10, 6:00 pm
hey great meetin you this past weekend! and great post!

Thank you. It was great to finally meet you also. You really busted ass as an intern too!

smoothballer
03-10-10, 8:36 pm
Great to meet you this weekend.
I bet you are loving that Victors avatar. You definitely earned it.

BigAnt
03-10-10, 8:48 pm
Was very nice meeting you! You made great improvements from your before pics.
Thanks again for the coffee and fruit smootie...Did you ask for extra protein in my smoothie? LOL

Flash419
03-10-10, 9:48 pm
Great post and congrats on your win.

You earned it!

Was nice meeting you, and hopefully you can make it again next year.

Razor
03-10-10, 11:37 pm
Awesome meeting you! Hope to see you at the next one!!

Birdman
03-11-10, 12:13 am
Didnt get the chance to meet ya in the cage (pretty hectic lol) but just wanted to congratulate you on the Victory!