PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver ANIMALS

tec9
03-11-10, 4:59 am
Lets build an ABC up in van city n get together n do what we do the best SLAM THE IRON.

C.Coronato
03-11-10, 10:00 am
Welcome my man. Thats great you are looking to add to the Canadian chapters. Do you train with anyone currently?

tec9
03-11-10, 2:19 pm
ya bro sometime i train with my big boys ...i just thought nobody rappin van-city so why dont i take a first step eh i already have 3 of my budz whos down with A-B-C. Let see how many van boys we have in here

C.Coronato
03-11-10, 4:02 pm
Good brother. Thats awesome. I know we have a few other Canadian chapters, so im sure there can be some movement. Im here to help if you need.

tec9
03-11-10, 10:32 pm
ye bro just spread the word i already got 2 ppl from gym today so right now i have 4 ppl i told em to join the forum n post on my thread so we can finally kick it up

tec9
03-13-10, 12:36 am
where my VAN CITY ANIMALZ AT YO...

C.Coronato
03-15-10, 9:50 am
There may not be many on here. You may want to set up an event, and try to spread the word in the actual gym that you would be training at.

HIGA MONSTER
03-15-10, 10:10 am
I was up there for the Winter Olympics for a day.
Next time my family and I are up there, I will hit you up. I am only a 2.5 hour drive from downtown Vancouver.

If you are ever in Seattle, let me know, eh?

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

tec9
03-16-10, 4:49 am
ya bro the gym i go to aint hardcore too many pussys but ima try setting up an event n see how it goes ...

higa fo su il hit u up if i come around n hit me up if u come around bro igot some guys ima tell em to join the forum so i could get this thing going on soon as possible

HIGA MONSTER
03-16-10, 10:06 am
ya bro the gym i go to aint hardcore too many pussys but ima try setting up an event n see how it goes ...

higa fo su il hit u up if i come around n hit me up if u come around bro igot some guys ima tell em to join the forum so i could get this thing going on soon as possible

Right on. Talk to you soon.
HIGA MONSTER

Rage
03-16-10, 10:16 am
My boy Q (Matt) is competing in the Vancouver Naturals. You guys should check it out at the end of the month.

HIGA MONSTER
03-16-10, 11:09 pm
My boy Q (Matt) is competing in the Vancouver Naturals. You guys should check it out at the end of the month.

Is that the one in Vancouver, WA Rage?
This guy is up in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

tec9
03-17-10, 3:44 am
ye bros still tryna pick animals outta this pussy town

B-Neva
03-22-10, 5:22 pm
I'd go if it's in vancouver!!!! as long as I'm not in class

Mr. Dead
03-22-10, 5:35 pm

Is that the one in Vancouver, WA Rage?
This guy is up in Vancouver, British Columbia.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

Yes, it's Vancouver, WA...

tec9
03-25-10, 2:56 am
ai neva where you workout?

B-Neva
03-25-10, 2:43 pm
ai neva where you workout?

I'm out in surrey at the YMCA

tec9
04-06-10, 7:12 pm
if u wanna join abc let me know we can hit the gym n spread the word

Canadian Muscle
11-10-10, 3:20 am
Yo Bros,

Lets get this Van City ABC rolling cuz im down to train serious. We got a good group of animals at my gym in Maple Ridge!

Canadian Muscle
11-11-10, 3:31 pm
All my van city animals I'd be willing to set up an event at my gym ... how many animals would show up? I know i'm in the lower mainland but it would be awsome to get something going. Who would be down for an ABC in late november or early December? Your thoughts?

HIGA MONSTER
11-12-10, 10:38 am
All my van city animals I'd be willing to set up an event at my gym ... how many animals would show up? I know i'm in the lower mainland but it would be awsome to get something going. Who would be down for an ABC in late november or early December? Your thoughts?

If you get a big group of guys together, let me know and I will make the trip up north.
I am 2 1/4 hour drive from the border and can come up bro.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
11-12-10, 10:40 am

If you get a alot of guys set up for a weekend in December, I will come up bro!
I am 2 1/4 hours drive from the border.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

Canadian Muscle
11-25-10, 12:49 am
That would be awesome the more people the better. Im thinking around Dec, 18th. I just need to hear back from corporate to see if they will send me out a banner and stuff so we could get all the members to sign along with some samples and other stuff. I will let you know they easiest way to get to the event would be to come through the border in Blaine into Cloverdale (on Canadian side of border)!

HIGA MONSTER
11-25-10, 1:55 am
That would be awesome the more people the better. Im thinking around Dec, 18th. I just need to hear back from corporate to see if they will send me out a banner and stuff so we could get all the members to sign along with some samples and other stuff. I will let you know they easiest way to get to the event would be to come through the border in Blaine into Cloverdale (on Canadian side of border)!

Dec 18th won't work for me.

We are having the "Seattle ABC" at Flex Wheeler Fitness in Tacoma, WA that day.
You are more than welcome to join us that day too.

HIGA MONSTER

C.Coronato
02-22-11, 10:19 am
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

C.Coronato
01-27-12, 1:20 pm
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

Rudehammer
01-23-13, 8:38 pm
Ok, Here it is: ABC Vancouver. Training out of Fitness 2000 Burnaby Mon/Wed/Fri evenings. Open meets at Canada Games New West to be announced..

If you don't like it sue me..................

-Rudy

Rudehammer
01-26-13, 7:13 am
Monday/Wed/Friday at Fitness 2000

Between 7-9pm

Open scheduled meets at Canada Games Pool in New West

Also join up on Facebook:

Animal Barbell Club (Vancouver chapter)

Ask for Rudy (me)

Rudehammer
01-28-13, 8:23 pm
Tec 9 and all Vancouver ANIMALS!

Holler at me dog!

Trying to set up an ABC at Fitness 2000 and Canada Games.

ALSO:

Check it out on FB

I know there is no I in TEAM

(but there's an M and an E, and so far all I got is ME)

Reinforcements needed

-Rudy

Rudehammer
02-17-13, 1:21 am
Gained 5 pounds to my skinny body since my last shout-out 3 weeks ago
Anybody in Vancouver wanna team up?
Bench Squat Deadz

If anybody can out-do me in the weighted chin/dip I'll buy them a steak dinner.

-Rudy

Rudehammer
05-26-13, 8:57 am
Last week I pulled 4 n a half wheels in the dead lift muhahahahaha Total stats to date: Bench and squat now both over twice my body weight and my deadlift is 2 and a half times my body weight....I weigh 185 pounds at less than 5 percent bodyfat

3 wheels this week in both the Incline Barbell bench press and squat, Saturday Before heading out down town to go club hopping I pressed two wheels on the Barbell Military press tied 3 wheels around my waist and did 3 chin ups. Starting my new job back in my trade as a Stone Mason,...so lifting all those stones on the job site is going to be a lot of work so I'm taking a 1 month break from the gym to adjust and I'm going to come back bigger meaner and more alive than ever before. Props to all the freaks and the geeks at Fitness 2000! It's been fun.

Current training routine:

Mon/Fri Am. Chest/back
Pm. Arms/shoulders

Wed Am. Back
Pm Legs

4-8 meals per day
eating big breakfasts and mostly Gluten Free healthy food
also late night chow-downs and basically anything in sight!

Body weight 185

Rudehammer
Rudehammer - 02-03-13 8:33 pm Edit Report

Fastest gains I ever had from back in 2006:

3 full meals a day
I pak of M-Stak/day
Creatine Monohydrate loading phase at 20 grams per day for 3 weeks
10 hours of sleep/day

Heavy bench squats and deadlifts

Result:

Gained 20 pounds in 3 weeks.

Unfortunatley I get sick on creatine nowadays so I avoid it but if I was to do it over again I wouldn't have changed a thing accept maybe more green vegtables

Hey, tell me if you can read this and holler back I wanna put together a meet, I found a few good locations.

Rudehammer
07-02-13, 1:31 am
Yo Tec 9

I'm ready to train.

Monday/wed/fri 7pm at fitness 2000 Burnaby (Salish court) by lougheed mall.

Let me know ahead of time so we can meet up and I can get you that 5 day pass it'll save you some cash (normally a $10 drop in) .

My gym is cool plus we got a Dead lift platform and two squat racks, 1 incline bench 2 flats and a decent selection of hammer strength machines etc.

There's also two rows of dumbbells too up to 130 pounds.

-Rudy

B-Neva
07-27-15, 11:52 am
do u guys even lift?!?!??!

HIGA MONSTER
07-31-15, 1:31 pm
do u guys even lift?!?!??!
LOL

Bro, sorry. I wish it was more active for you guys.
Let me know if your ever in Seattle.

HIGA MONSTER