PDA

View Full Version : LOG: Getting "Z's" with Animal PM

HIGA MONSTER
03-11-10, 9:31 am
3/8:
Started it on Monday night, the day after I got back from The Arnold.
I think I can't tell anything though cause I was still wiped out from the entire weekend. The first thing that I notice is how good the can smells inside when you grab a packet of Animal PM.

3/9:
I think I actually slept "calmer" in a long time. I got 2 daughters that keep my hands full during the day, so it can be hectic during the day with those crazy monkeys.
I did 36 flights of stairs that day, cause I am getting ready for The Big Climb of Seattle on March 21st. I'm sure the PM will help with my rest.

3/10:
Seems like I still slept better. Just woke to piss twice. So far, I like it! I recommended it to my neighbor who likes to workout at LA Fitness. I gave him 5 packets and asked him to let me know what he thinks.

Have a good day,
HIGA MONSTER

J-Dawg
03-11-10, 9:53 am
Subbed to your log HIGA. I'm loving this stuff. After the hectic Arnold weekend, Animal PM is really helping me to recover and sleep more soundly.

naturalguy
03-11-10, 10:00 am
When you lift 400 lb rocks, you need all the help you can get with recovery

HIGA MONSTER
03-11-10, 10:19 am
When you lift 400 lb rocks, you need all the help you can get with recovery

Hahaha! At least I'm not lifting Kidney Stones or Gall Stones my bro!

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-12-10, 8:36 am
Its weird, but I since I have been taking this PM, I have been getting up at 5am and feel like I still had a good night's sleep.
Went to bed at 10:30pm and woke at 5am and typing this while my coffee brews.

My neighbor said he slept like a baby the other night when he tried the first packet of PM, and was surprised at how good he slept too.
He is an avid workout guy that goes to the gym at least 3 days a week.

Have a good morning,
HIGA MONSTER

mritter3
03-12-10, 8:39 am
glad to see your liking it grant...im about 3 days into it as well, great stuff.

Beowulf
03-12-10, 11:08 am
Higa, do you wake up feeling groggy? Do you find the product is addictive?

HIGA MONSTER
03-12-10, 12:04 pm
Higa, do you wake up feeling groggy? Do you find the product is addictive?

No grogginess whatsoever. More like waking up refreshed with a clear head.
I don't think its addictive...more that it seems like I have some good results, but its only been done for 3 days with me.

HIGA MONSTER

Beowulf
03-12-10, 12:23 pm
No grogginess whatsoever. More like waking up refreshed with a clear head.
I don't think its addictive...more that it seems like I have some good results, but its only been done for 3 days with me.

HIGA MONSTER

Thanks! Looking forward to following this log and seeing about the addictive question........

Mr. Dead
03-12-10, 1:12 pm
What's up in here...???

HIGA MONSTER
03-13-10, 8:45 pm
Slept from 11:30pm-7:15pm. Woke up only twice to pee.

As far as I'm concerned, its a great product. Best rest I have had in a while.

HIGA MONSTER

scals
03-13-10, 9:02 pm
Glad you like the stuff Higa. I loaded up on it before deadlifting 225 for 50 haha.

Mr. Dead
03-13-10, 11:18 pm
Slept from 11:30pm-7:15pm. Woke up only twice to pee.

As far as I'm concerned, its a great product. Best rest I have had in a while.

HIGA MONSTER

At least you woke up to pee... *LOL*

HIGA MONSTER
03-14-10, 11:12 am
Slept from 11pm-7:15pm.
The time was after I "Sprang forward" on my bedroom clock.

I still think it helps, but we also had 5 hours of Little League yesterday for my oldest daughter and ate a ton of sushi afterwards.
I was pretty tired!

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-15-10, 10:08 am
Slept from 9:45pm-6:40am this morning.
Brewing coffee as we type...

Was outside with my neighbor yesterday, and he LOVES this product. He feels so refreshed when waking up.
Again, he is a guy that just does alot of Circuit Training at LA Fitness and is not a heavy lifter. However, he does alot of cardio and spends minimal time in b/w his weight training cirucuits.

Have a good day!
HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-16-10, 9:35 am
Slept 11pm-6:15am this morning.

This is my 7th day taking Animal PM, and I really feel this is a great product.

J-Dawg, you want me to keep posting my results, or shut it down?
I'm going to keep taking this product and I hope others will catch on to this great new Animal product.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

J-Dawg
03-16-10, 5:05 pm
Slept 11pm-6:15am this morning.

This is my 7th day taking Animal PM, and I really feel this is a great product.

J-Dawg, you want me to keep posting my results, or shut it down?
I'm going to keep taking this product and I hope others will catch on to this great new Animal product.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

Would be awesome to keep posing your thoughts Higa. Maybe a weekly update to keep us filled in. Sounds like it's working good for you so far.

HIGA MONSTER
03-16-10, 11:13 pm
Would be awesome to keep posing your thoughts Higa. Maybe a weekly update to keep us filled in. Sounds like it's working good for you so far.

Ok, will do.
5 more days till the BIG CLIMB of Seattle for me, so this will help me get ready for that.

I stairclimbed 48 stories today at work. I feel like I am in good shape for this year's Big Climb at 301 lbs bodyweight.
Last year, I weighed 295 lbs but I think I wasn't in good condition as this year.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-17-10, 9:25 am
Slept from 10pm-6am.

However, I woke at 11:45pm cause my 21 month old daughter had a bad dream, so hung out with her till 12:40pm and laid her back down in the crib.

Happy St Patrick's Day!
HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-18-10, 9:53 am
Slept from 11pm-6:20am this morning.

Had to wake up again at 4am cause I heard my 21 month old crying in her sleep. Fell back asleep at 4:40am.
Still loving the product. I did some light Deadlifting yesterday with the intent of just doing alot of reps: (315 x5, 315 x 10, 315 x 15 reps) 30 seconds rest in b/w each set.

HIGA MONSTER

J-Dawg
03-18-10, 11:14 am
Slept from 10pm-6am.

However, I woke at 11:45pm cause my 21 month old daughter had a bad dream, so hung out with her till 12:40pm and laid her back down in the crib.

Happy St Patrick's Day!
HIGA MONSTER

Slept from 11pm-6:20am this morning.

Had to wake up again at 4am cause I heard my 21 month old crying in her sleep. Fell back asleep at 4:40am.
Still loving the product. I did some light Deadlifting yesterday with the intent of just doing alot of reps: (315 x5, 315 x 10, 315 x 15 reps) 30 seconds rest in b/w each set.

HIGA MONSTER

That's always tough when the little one is crying during the night. My daughter was teething a few months back and that would make her cry periodically throughout the night. Gotta feel bad for 'em when they're crying.

HIGA MONSTER
03-19-10, 10:21 am
That's always tough when the little one is crying during the night. My daughter was teething a few months back and that would make her cry periodically throughout the night. Gotta feel bad for 'em when they're crying.

No doubt J-Dawg. Seems like she is just having bad dreams lately, or something.

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-19-10, 10:25 am
Slept 10pm-6:40am.

I was beat from work too, and did tons of cardio (hit the bag for 3 rounds, then some running intervals w/clients)

My little one was crying again at 1am. I was so groggy, I heard a baby crying in my dream then realized it was her!

Body feels great. Today is my last Strongman workout at the Warehouse before Sunday's Big Climb of Seattle. Weighed 300.4 lbs this morning. I was 307 lbs at The Arnold.

Have a good weekend!
HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-20-10, 10:36 am
Slept from 10:20pm-7am.

I feel great for tomorrow's Big Climb. Still weighing 301 lbs.
On a side note, spoke to my neighbor last night and he is still loving the Animal PM. He gets up feeling like he slept really well.

First day of Spring, and its going to be 68 degrees here at my house.
HIGA MONSTER

mritter3
03-20-10, 10:46 am
glad to see your liking it grant, and your neighbor as well, def. a new staple of mine.

HIGA MONSTER
03-22-10, 11:27 am
Sorry, we spent the night at a hotel in Seattle on 3/20 and didn't bring our laptop.

3/20: Slept 11pm-8am. Felt great before I did the Big Climb of Seattle!
3/21: Didn't take any PM cause I had 5 Heinekens to celebrate me completing the Big Climb, and also watched the free UFC on VERSUS last night.

Have a great day!
HIGA MONSTER

J-Dawg
03-22-10, 11:28 am
Higa, how did the big climb go for you?

HIGA MONSTER
03-22-10, 12:39 pm
Higa, how did the big climb go for you?

It was great! I posted in on my "Ask the Animals" thread yesterday.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=26239&page=13

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-23-10, 8:57 am
Slept from 10:15pm-5:20am this morning.

Legs don't feel sore at all from the Big Climb yesterday.

I ran up 3 flights of stairs outside Qwest Field yesterday, then ran 1 mile in the north parking lot with my clients.

Aloha,
HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-24-10, 9:10 am
Slept 11pm-5:30am this morning.

Still feeling like a champ when I wake up, even though it was 5:30am.

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-25-10, 9:45 am
Slept 10pm-6:20am this morning.

Still loving the product. Coffee pot just finished brewing! Have a good day!

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-26-10, 9:48 am
Slept 11:30pm-6:15am this morning.

Day off today from training. Getting ready for our first ABC at the Warehouse tomorrow!

Can't wait to see Mr Dead's face after he drags a 711 lb chain for the first time. LMAO!

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-29-10, 10:18 am
Missed a couple of days. Sorry! Was busy getting ready for the past ABC in the Warehouse and my daughters Little League practices.

Slept 10:30pm-6:20am this morning.
Still lovin it!

HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
03-30-10, 9:15 am
Slept from 11pm-6am this morning.

Have a great day!
HIGA MONSTER

mritter3
03-30-10, 9:17 am
def. getting some quality zzzz's there grant....def. makes a huge difference with training as well.

HIGA MONSTER
03-31-10, 9:41 am
Slept 11:10pm-6:15am this morning.

Had a long day at work yesterday, then sparred 5 rounds with a client last night.
Slept really good!

HIGA MONSTER

J-Dawg
03-31-10, 9:47 am
Good to see some solid sleep in here Higa.

HIGA MONSTER
03-31-10, 9:54 am
Good to see some solid sleep in here Higa.

I think its a great product.
Don't want to sound redundant, but speaking the truth!

HIGA

HIGA MONSTER
04-01-10, 9:36 am
Slept from 11:30pm-6am this morning.

I went to bed a little later than normal because I watched that UFC Fight Night Live and a little bit of The Ultimate Fighter on my DVR.

About to hit some squats!
HIGA MONSTER

HIGA MONSTER
04-03-10, 8:53 am
Slept from 10:30pm-5:15am this morning.
I woke to hearing my 21 month old daughter crying in her sleep, so I am up this morning a little earlier than usual.

I was gonna wake at 6am anyway, cause I'm headed to the Warehouse for a workout.

Happy Easter!
HIGA MONSTER