PDA

View Full Version : awesome time in The Cage

The Freak
03-11-10, 1:53 pm
what a great weekend .. ive attended this thing 10 of the last 11 yrs... the last 2 yrs have been the best due to the animal crew seriously..vinnie, g diesel , natural guy , juggernaut, ox, kulco , rage, bryd, big ant, tree trunk legs,the house , the landlord, big al, michelle, j -dawg,the interns and new friends i made...
its def the booth to be at.. 3 days of interacting with each other and building solid friendships that carry over after the weekend ends...

thanx everyone..!

D

Mr. Dead
03-11-10, 1:55 pm
It was truly awesome to finally meet you in person, and get a pic with ya!!! Thanks, also, for all the advice you've given me, on here!!!

JUGGERNAUT
03-11-10, 2:03 pm
def brother, great chatting it up with you and seeing you manhandle sick weight!

The Freak
03-11-10, 2:10 pm
jugger,

im thinking of doing some mini clips on a regular basis of the shit we do.. just need to get an idea what everyone wants to see...LOVE banging the big ass weights..

D

Mr. Dead
03-11-10, 2:11 pm
jugger,

im thinking of doing some mini clips on a regular basis of the shit we do.. just need to get an idea what everyone wants to see...LOVE banging the big ass weights..

D

The parking lot truck pulls!!!

JUGGERNAUT
03-11-10, 2:23 pm
jugger,

D

That would go over huge. People like to watch the techniques as in an instructional video. Maybe a few words about why you do what thrown in...

Razor
03-11-10, 2:48 pm
Truly awesome meeting ya bro! Cant wait till next year!

Phil800101
03-11-10, 2:54 pm
Awesome seeing you again bro! A great weekend as always. Thanks again for the tip on the rows, I love em.

naturalguy
03-11-10, 3:56 pm
You were a big part of making this year's Cage bigger and better than ever, thanks Freak

Vinny G
03-11-10, 5:00 pm
what a great weekend .. ive attended this thing 10 of the last 11 yrs... the last 2 yrs have been the best due to the animal crew seriously..vinnie, g diesel , natural guy , juggernaut, ox, kulco , rage, bryd, big ant, tree trunk legs,the house , the landlord, big al, michelle, j -dawg,the interns and new friends i made...
its def the booth to be at.. 3 days of interacting with each other and building solid friendships that carry over after the weekend ends...

thanx everyone..!

D

wish we lived closer......great seeing you

The Freak
03-11-10, 6:35 pm
natural guy, it will only get bigger and better .. and ill do my part to make that happen whatevr it may be.. time to step it up next yr... 405 is in the trash.. 500? maybe deads this time ? who knows .. i want something bigger nxt yr.. maybe deads and squats .. everyone is on there own person journey to being better.. the cage is the measuring stick..

vinnie , i hear ya i miss the east coast attitudes. you guys make me miss home ..

dannynb
03-11-10, 6:44 pm
jugger,

D

Oh hell yeah!!