PDA

View Full Version : Animal Nitro: Official Feedback Thread

Animal Rep
02-22-07, 11:26 am
If ya used either Animal Nitro or powdered Animal Nitro G, let us know how it worked for ya here...

An "essential amino acid" (EAA) supplement designed to help enhance the anabolic drive pre- and post-training. A "foundational" supplement. Nitro comes in pills, Nitro G is a drink mix with added carbs.

cjjanik
02-22-07, 11:56 am
Nitro-G is a fantastic product!

For me, the Pak, Stak2, sometimes pump, and Flex presents a high pill burden. Mixing a drink after the workout is extremely convienent. As with all Animal products, the pouch is easilly transportable. The added dextrose of the Nitro-G not only ensures absorption of the EAAs, but it also helps with recovery too. I have noticed that sometimes the Nitro-G is in short supply so I make sure I have plenty on hand.

It is a cornerstone of my protien supplementation and will continue to be in the future

CJ

CitadelArmyJAG
02-22-07, 12:32 pm
I thought the Nitro G was a really good source of fuel during my workouts. I like sipping on a packet in my shaker during my lift. I have more muscle endurance, recover quicker, and dont get bogged down in my workouts. Great product

jac71
02-22-07, 12:55 pm
I have made the Pak and Nitro the staples of my sups. After taking the nitro my recovery was a lot better. Have not tried Nitro G though.

WeaponX
02-22-07, 1:56 pm
Nitro has really made a difference> I have noticed a sustained pump, quick recovery and a feeling of being overall fuller from the product, great job AGAIN fellas, I would recommend it to anyone, especially those who hav an issue with recovery times

mgmmaze
02-22-07, 3:18 pm
I love this stuff. I tastes great. No other product in grape taste this good. I also noticed that maintained muscle mass when on a cut and the awsome recovery that it helped with. The only problem is that 16 packets seem to go way to fast oh well.

Titan
02-22-07, 3:33 pm
I love nitro G. I drink it with storm during and after my workouts. It has a great taste. I only use it on my workout day, I take nitro pills on my off days.

xville349
02-22-07, 4:28 pm
along with the pak, this is hands-down my favorite sup in the animal line, and the best amino product out there. you get great pumps, esp. if you take it pre-workout, and it substantially helps recovery. the results come slowly, and they're subtle--but on the other hand, they're dry, hard, and you tend to keep 'em--and you'll get stronger. try it pre and post workout for maximum results. highest recomendation.

cjjanik
02-23-07, 8:25 am
I love nitro G. I drink it with storm during and after my workouts. It has a great taste. I only use it on my workout day, I take nitro pills on my off days.

That is a great idea Titan! Thats one way to make the 16 packets last!

Later

CJ

focused
02-23-07, 1:22 pm
I'm only halfway done with my first can of NITRO. i've noticed faster recovery, and already lifting and repping more on bench than i ever have before. without a doubt, i will be keeping NITRO in my arsenal. i will try nitro g as soon as i'm done! hope its just as good.

Ultimate_Warrior
02-26-07, 9:54 pm
Used Nitro and after 2 weeks noticed an increase in vascularity especially in my legs. I stacked it with PUMP and couldn't beleive the insane pumps.

PrometheusCon
02-28-07, 4:50 pm
I really like the taste. I really really do. Kinda makes me wish there was some diet drink or something like this that tasted the same. The effects are great and the can it comes in is all metal so it can be reused for other stuff. That's kinda minor but somehow makes it all the better

Titan
02-28-07, 5:02 pm
That is a great idea Titan! Thats one way to make the 16 packets last!

Later

CJ

Ya bro, if you only work out four days a week it will last a month. Take the nitro pills between and your set.

JHOORNSTRA
03-02-07, 11:44 am
Do you guys take Nitro pills on non-lifting days? Im asking people who take only the pills..not nitro G

focused
03-02-07, 11:45 am
Do you guys take Nitro pills on non-lifting days? Im asking people who take only the pills..not nitro G

i sure as fuck do :). i love nitro. plus only one a day still will last you 44 days, not too shabby.

giwheaty
03-02-07, 9:36 pm
Hey I was using animal pack with breakfeast, working out after work in the evning, taking animal pump 30 min prior and sipping the nitro-g during workout. 30 min after workout I would take regular nitro pak. This stack fucking blew me up. But whats the deal I go to reorder the nitro-g and its fucking out of stock every where, even on the animal site. So now I just take regular stack before workout and sip some cranbeary or grape juice during workout but it aint the same. I hope when its order time theres some nitro-g around.

focused
03-03-07, 1:13 am
Hey I was using animal pack with breakfeast, working out after work in the evning, taking animal pump 30 min prior and sipping the nitro-g during workout. 30 min after workout I would take regular nitro pak. This stack fucking blew me up. But whats the deal I go to reorder the nitro-g and its fucking out of stock every where, even on the animal site. So now I just take regular stack before workout and sip some cranbeary or grape juice during workout but it aint the same. I hope when its order time theres some nitro-g around.

check your PM bro

jsepps
03-05-07, 3:39 pm
Nitro G is some amazing stuff. I recomend it

Ricky P
03-05-07, 11:04 pm
Just ordered me a nice 44 pack of Animal Nitro. Can't wait to get it and put it to some serious use. I'll let ya know how it works out!

Gmoney
03-06-07, 1:59 am
The nitro g is great. Good for recovery and replacing glycogen stores. Taking two a day makes a big difference.

Mr.Totality
04-05-07, 2:43 pm
I just started Nitro/Pak/Uni-Liver and am very pleased

Fury317
04-05-07, 2:55 pm
I LOVE both products. I take Nitro immediately after and right before bed and every time I pop those little red and white pills i can feel them working. Nitro G is my saving grace. Its gets me through the tough workouts (especially back and legs) with the carbs and aminos. Couldnt ask for better products. I take those along with Pak Liver tabs and Real Gains.

ADURO
04-06-07, 10:59 pm
I use Nitro with the universal power protein. Nitro has been awesome- great increase in strength/size- a solid addition to a solid diet, I highly recommend.

Strength & Honor

widdlewade44
04-18-07, 5:35 pm
I've used Nitro both pre and post w/o with great results. With the use of PUMP now (pre w/o) I use Nitro exclusively post w/o.

Another great Animal product, and I recommend it highly. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

buckscarp1462
06-28-07, 7:49 pm
Great taste, great product.

XIronAcesX
03-21-08, 2:45 am
Animal nitro is good when i dont feel like drinking another damn shake. It helped me gain size and strength. Unfortunately there is something in there that made me sick; my stomach can't handle it. If your butt can take it, I recommend animal nitro.

Brolic621
05-01-08, 8:15 am
I love the nitro paks!! Incredible recovery time and never sore as I used to get after working out. I have a question though.....I'm taking the paks after breakfast, and I usually take 2 paks of Nitro,along with some grape juice, immediately following my lifts in the evenings. Would it be beneficial for me to add the ST/storm or ST/torrent to my arsenal??
I'm 6'3, 265, trying to cut to about 250, but maintain as much muscle as possible. So far, I feel I have done pretty well, starting at 296 back in Sept of 07.
Currently I take ON Whey, Nitro on lifting days and BCAA1000 on non lifting days, the Pak and ZMA b4 bed........... any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

sweetjane57
07-06-08, 1:49 am
Take the pill form of NITRO immediately PWO. Use the BCAAStack in Grape :D for my during drink which I also add the glutamine to as well.. LOVE 'em. I have noticed better recovery since starting this routine.

Aus4484
07-07-08, 9:13 am
This was the first animal product I saw available in Australia, so it was the first one I ever used, I'm still on it nearly three years later. Personally, I think it's one of the the most underrated Animal supps. The difference in recovery is awesome, it's also handy after those nauseating, ball tearing workouts when the last thing you want to do straight away is chug down a 20oz shake.

Gonz
07-30-08, 9:55 pm
Right now I'm taking Animal Nitro, I usually take one pak immediately pwo. I used to drink Xtend prior, during, and after my workout but it was a bit too sweet for me. Tried Purple Wraath as well. Would Nitro G be better than Nitro? I usually drink water (well NUUN) before and during my workouts. What do you think? I've only been taking Nitro a few days so I can't say for sure what it did for me yet.

Tartaglia
08-21-08, 4:37 pm
hey fellas i gotta question
ive taken animal pump and loved it
no i ordered my animal pak and im thinking about animal nitro ive been eating healthy foods and alot of it my goal is to gain some mass

not a watchmen told me animal nitro is what will help me gain mass
but i dont undertsand what they mean by the daily dose

When lifting, there is a critical 4-hour anabolic “window of opportunity” that exists. To take advantage of this window, take 1 pack within 30 minutes following resistance training. For even better results, take 2 packs daily – the first immediately before lifting, and the second within 30 minutes after. If you use a post-training protein shake, wait at least another 30-45 minutes after you’ve taken the Animal Nitro pack before drinking your shake. Always take Animal Nitro on an empty stomach, preferably with 8 oz. of grape or other fruit juice.

i understand that i take one beofre workout and after if i want to improve results but im curious about what they mean about the critical 4 hour anabolic window of opportunity?

Gonz
08-21-08, 5:08 pm
hey fellas i gotta question
ive taken animal pump and loved it
no i ordered my animal pak and im thinking about animal nitro ive been eating healthy foods and alot of it my goal is to gain some mass

not a watchmen told me animal nitro is what will help me gain mass
but i dont undertsand what they mean by the daily dose

When lifting, there is a critical 4-hour anabolic “window of opportunity” that exists. To take advantage of this window, take 1 pack within 30 minutes following resistance training. For even better results, take 2 packs daily – the first immediately before lifting, and the second within 30 minutes after. If you use a post-training protein shake, wait at least another 30-45 minutes after you’ve taken the Animal Nitro pack before drinking your shake. Always take Animal Nitro on an empty stomach, preferably with 8 oz. of grape or other fruit juice.

i understand that i take one beofre workout and after if i want to improve results but im curious about what they mean about the critical 4 hour anabolic window of opportunity?

Well I believe during that time your muscle can most efficiently use up the Amino Acids to help rebuild, as opposed to taking them way later.

Tartaglia
08-21-08, 5:13 pm
Well I believe during that time your muscle can most efficiently use up the Amino Acids to help rebuild, as opposed to taking them way later.

you made it sound easy
ha thanks alot bro

PrimaI
10-12-08, 4:20 pm
2 am swallow some pills, much easier than making a shake or drinking some Xtend or something.

thebrickhouse
12-03-08, 6:53 pm
I love Animal Nitro, made some nice steady gains from it and recieving nice pumps

worker246
12-20-08, 11:18 pm
Been training with animal pack for the last year and a half, pump\shock therapy for the last 6 mo. was taking amino's from a different co. post workout. about a month, month and a half ago I switched to Nitro somewhat hesatintly due to its price.( I was paying $10 for 90 tabs, about 3 weeks worth Nitro is far more expensive) Cum' on amino's are amiono's right there only so much you can do with them right? besides the stuff I was taking had more grams of actual aminos per serving( or so the bottle stated) compared to Nitro's. The store was out of my usual and becouse animal brand anything has worked for me in the past I grabbed a can and begrudgingly payed my $45. the first day nothing different, but after the third day, my lifts were just a little more strict, the last two reps, just a little easier. after a week there was a noticeable difference in my lifts, I was stricter,heavier and doing it all for more reps. I had concidered that this was all just a part of growth, that the nitro was not the underlying cause, now into my second week of use I would be lying if I didn't say that animial Nitro was the culpret behind this 4lbs of new muscle and and increase of 30lbs to my squat, 15 to deadlift, 10 to bench and a multitude of other positive side effects. I now take it faithfully after training with a "glucose rich animo activator" ( OH YEAH!!!!) So now i spend more a month for my supps then i use to,So what I'm growing like a weed and it's all muscle, weight that i thought I couldn't lift is now right around the corner, I cannot believe that those 9 pills could make so much difference. I pay my dues every day, and for a few extra dollars and 9 more pills you to can join the "I can't believe I'm getting this fukin' big club" too.

felipelpr
08-01-10, 11:07 pm
way better than whey. period.

but I take nitro 3 times
right before training, during training, and right after training.

Razor
11-01-13, 3:38 pm
Excellent supplement and has to be my favorite. My favorite way of using this is 2 packs of nitro immediately after training then 3 scoops of Torrent 45 mins later. Ive been using Nitro post for years. Can't beat that profile!

Firefist
11-01-13, 3:43 pm
Excellent supplement and has to be my favorite. My favorite way of using this is 2 packs of nitro immediately after training then 3 scoops of Torrent 45 mins later. Ive been using Nitro post for years. Can't beat that profile!

hell yeah. pretty cool that wolverine himself was on it.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mutant-strength-hugh-jackmans-wolverine-workout-plan.html

AidenNGO
07-21-14, 4:54 am
I'm half way with my first can of Animal Nitro now, and OMG I can not believe the results would come in such a short period of time. So basically this is my stack:
Pak- breakfast
Pump- 30mins before workout
Nitro- 1 pack immediately before workout
Nitro- 2 pack immediately after workout
PM- 30mins before bed.

I just recently added the Nitro to the stack and damn, my sleeves, they're so tight I might have to go shopping again. Animal products work like champ when they are stacked together.

One question though, if I add Animal Omega into my stack, how would I benefit from it since my recovery and energy are at the max right now because of PM and Nitro.

Peace,
Aiden

Animal Rep
07-22-14, 9:38 am
I'm half way with my first can of Animal Nitro now, and OMG I can not believe the results would come in such a short period of time. So basically this is my stack:
Pak- breakfast
Pump- 30mins before workout
Nitro- 1 pack immediately before workout
Nitro- 2 pack immediately after workout
PM- 30mins before bed.

I just recently added the Nitro to the stack and damn, my sleeves, they're so tight I might have to go shopping again. Animal products work like champ when they are stacked together.

One question though, if I add Animal Omega into my stack, how would I benefit from it since my recovery and energy are at the max right now because of PM and Nitro.

Peace,
Aiden

There are a few benefits to adding Omega. Aside from recovery it can aid in heart health and fat storage in your body, especially if you are cutting. The fatty acids included in Omega are the ones that your body needs to function and stay healthy. When it gets everything it needs from one source, Omega, it can freely dispose of the other fats present in the body, burn them as fuel and cut them without sacrifice. These essential fatty acids also aid in building new muscle, fats are an often overlooked but integral part of a bodybuilders diet.

Congrats on the quick results, Nitro is without a doubt a seriously effective product, the fullness you're feeling in your sleeves is testimony enough. Good luck and keep training Hard!