PDA

View Full Version : REGIONAL ABC: Mr. Olympia & The Cage Event

C.Coronato
03-11-10, 3:38 pm
So now that the Arnold is over, its time to start planning for the Olympia. September comes quicker than we know, so why not start planning now. Who is planning on attending? Sept. 24-25 .. Rumor has it, this is going to be the biggest Olympia booth for corporate to date ..

PIJW
03-11-10, 3:40 pm
So now that the Arnold is over, its time to start planning for the Olympia. September comes quicker than we know, so why not start planning now. Who is planning on attending? Sept. 24-25 .. Rumor has it, this is going to be the biggest Olympia booth to date ..

HMM, need to check the work calendar and see whats going on.

Kon_Rock
03-11-10, 3:41 pm
I really wanna go to this, but I'm gonna have to see whats going on around then.

J-Dawg
03-11-10, 3:41 pm
I like the sound of this TTL. I'm in for some Olympia ABC training.

naturalguy
03-11-10, 3:43 pm
I am in you know that brother

PIJW
03-11-10, 3:43 pm
I am in you know that brother

You presenting again NG

G Diesel
03-11-10, 3:45 pm
You presenting again NG

I'm sure he is, but the Vegas ABC is usually on Sunday morning, so all of our schedules are clear. Can't wait for this one.

Gold's on Flamingo. One of my favorite gyms in the world.

Peace, G

smoothballer
03-11-10, 3:50 pm
Oh man, Mr Olympia + Animal + ABC + Vegas sounds like a hell of a time. Sounds like I would get in a lot of trouble...LOL!

PIJW
03-11-10, 3:51 pm
I'm sure he is, but the Vegas ABC is usually on Sunday morning, so all of our schedules are clear. Can't wait for this one.

Peace, G

HMM, hope i can get off for this one and my boss is out till next week.

mritter3
03-11-10, 3:52 pm
def. need to start planning for this, would be awesome if i could get my ass there...sounds like an amazing week.

Mr. Dead
03-11-10, 3:56 pm
Gotta see what the finances are lookin' like...

naturalguy
03-11-10, 4:01 pm
Gotta see what the finances are lookin' like...

Just bring what ya got and bet it all on black

ghost
03-11-10, 4:02 pm
gotta see what the books look like, but i am down.

Mr. Dead
03-11-10, 4:06 pm
Just bring what ya got and bet it all on black

I don't think they take pennies... *LOL*

Aggression
03-11-10, 4:07 pm
Hell yeah.

PIJW
03-11-10, 4:08 pm
I don't think they take pennies... *LOL*

yeah that do, you just have to go to old vegas to find the penny slots. Fredmont St. area to find them.

C.Coronato
03-11-10, 4:09 pm
Nothing wrong with planning and taking a little trip. I think you can get hotels for like $50 a night out there now.

Beach91
03-12-10, 10:04 am
Highlight of my year, Im there.

C.Coronato
03-12-10, 10:20 am
Highlight of my year, Im there.

Hell yea. Now thats a trip. Canada to Vegas. Who else?

Beowulf
03-12-10, 10:35 am
Vegas? I might be able to make that.

Razor
03-12-10, 11:22 am
definitely won't be able to make this one.... :( It was a complete struggle just to get time to get to the Arnold...ughhh frustrating....

rev8ball
03-12-10, 11:30 am
Hmmmm, let me see, I'm not sure if I can afford the gas or time to drive the whole twenty minutes that it takes to get from my house to the LV Convention Center...... har har har

Looking forward to making this the best O yet! As always, bros, the Rev is your official Sin City ANIMAL Ambassador, and I am at your disposal....

PIJW
03-12-10, 11:31 am
Hmmmm, let me see, I'm not sure if I can afford the gas or time to drive the whole twenty minutes that it takes to get from my house to the LV Convention Center...... har har har

Looking forward to making this the best O yet! As always, bros, the Rev is your official Sin City ANIMAL Ambassador, and I am at your disposal....

DAMN, if i would have known that i would have hit ya up last year when i got sent out there for company business. If they do again i will be sure to do that.

rev8ball
03-12-10, 12:32 pm
DAMN, if i would have known that i would have hit ya up last year when i got sent out there for company business. If they do again i will be sure to do that.

Anytime, bro, anytime.....

ghost
03-12-10, 1:36 pm
Anytime, bro, anytime.....
Rev, I'm just going to come and stay with you man..lol

rev8ball
03-13-10, 2:54 am
Rev, I'm just going to come and stay with you man..lol

Absolutely! I think I offered last year, but you didn't make it out. Just bring the steaks for some serious BBQ'ing on one of the nights!

Little Z
03-13-10, 2:58 am
Absolutely! I think I offered last year, but you didn't make it out. Just bring the steaks for some serious BBQ'ing on one of the nights!

how much room do you got there revvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv?? hahah

ghost
03-13-10, 4:19 am

i may have to take you up on this!

C.Coronato
03-31-10, 11:11 am
Just bumping this back up to try to spread some more knowledge about it. Like i said, i believe this will be the biggest Olympia yet .. not something i would want to miss.

deanna7272
03-31-10, 11:39 am
Just bumping this back up to try to spread some more knowledge about it. Like i said, i believe this will be the biggest Olympia yet .. not something i would want to miss.

We are planning on making the trip this year... I'm going to keep an eye on this...

Mr. Dead
03-31-10, 11:53 am
Depends on the almighty cash flow, as to whether I'll be able to hit this...

rev8ball
03-31-10, 11:54 am
Oooooooooohhhhhhh YEAH! 177 days!!!!

Really looking forward to the show this year....

C.Coronato
03-31-10, 11:56 am
We are planning on making the trip this year... I'm going to keep an eye on this...

Ahh very cool Dee! "We" as in your WHOLE Ohio crew??? lol.

Depends on the almighty cash flow, as to whether I'll be able to hit this...

Very nice Mr. Dead, two big shows in one year! That would be awesome.

Oooooooooohhhhhhh YEAH! 177 days!!!!

Really looking forward to the show this year....

Absolutely Rev! Im excited as well!

N. Motta
03-31-10, 12:01 pm
Now this is something I could really get down on! Hell yea, Vegas is only a 5-6 hour drive from Salt Lake. Makes it so much more affordable than Columbus.

I would really like to commit to this. Just need to try and figure out my class schedule for that time of year.

Thanks for getting this started Tree

ghost
03-31-10, 12:14 pm
trying hard to get there for this

Rage
03-31-10, 1:02 pm
I'm in.

Mr. Dead
03-31-10, 1:03 pm
I'm in.

A little more incentive for me to get my ass there, then... *LOL*

rev8ball
03-31-10, 1:30 pm
I'm in.

You better be. I'll drive down there and drag your ass back here personally!

B Con
03-31-10, 1:38 pm
Damn I wanna go...

Rage
03-31-10, 1:42 pm
A little more incentive for me to get my ass there, then... *LOL*

Nice! I'll be seeing you in just a couple weeks.

You better be. I'll drive down there and drag your ass back here personally!

lol...

and we've got more work to do brother.

rev8ball
03-31-10, 1:58 pm
lol...

and we've got more work to do brother.

Exactly what I was thinking! I read your post right after I got your email, and I'm thinking, "I ain't doin' that alone, dammit!".............lol

Mr. Dead
03-31-10, 1:59 pm
Exactly what I was thinking! I read your post right after I got your email, and I'm thinking, "I ain't doin' that alone, dammit!".............lol

Okay... Now I'm curious...

rev8ball
03-31-10, 2:28 pm
Okay... Now I'm curious...

Just doin' what I do best, D..... stirring the pot!

Mr. Dead
03-31-10, 2:29 pm
Just doin' what I do best, D..... stirring the pot!

Grrr... That's my job... *LOL*

ghost
03-31-10, 2:38 pm
aaand ill be there.

belladiabla13
03-31-10, 3:19 pm
Seriously considering attending this year. I have never been to Vegas, and what better excuse?

ghost
03-31-10, 3:22 pm
seriously considering attending this year. I have never been to vegas, and what better excuse?

dooooooo it! :)

C.Coronato
03-31-10, 3:23 pm
Damn I wanna go...

Book that shit!! Hotels are very cheap now, flights im sure you can find some not bad either!

Now this is something I could really get down on! Hell yea, Vegas is only a 5-6 hour drive from Salt Lake. Makes it so much more affordable than Columbus.

I would really like to commit to this. Just need to try and figure out my class schedule for that time of year.

Thanks for getting this started Tree

Hell Ya !! Thats solid for sure. Plan it in advance and we are in business!

I'm in.

Yeaaaaaa buddy!

aaand ill be there.

Official? Hell yea man, thats great.

Seriously considering attending this year. I have never been to Vegas, and what better excuse?

Amen bella! 100% agree for sure.

ghost
03-31-10, 3:26 pm
yeah, official.

Mr. Dead
03-31-10, 3:41 pm
yeah, official.

Hmmm... Even more incentive for me to attend... I know C-Bus was able to handle the two ofus... But, Vegas...??? That's a whole new story, and I won't be in prep... *LOL*

Mr. Dead
03-31-10, 3:48 pm
$378 for flight, hotel, and car...

ghost
03-31-10, 3:54 pm
$378 for flight, hotel, and car...

flight....178.

Mr. Dead
03-31-10, 3:57 pm
flight....178.

I gotta sleep somewhere... And, I need to get to and from the airport... (I'm not spendin' the same amount of time at the airport, as I did last time... *LOL*)

Rage
03-31-10, 4:38 pm

You know I've got your back brother...and thankly you've had mine.

HIGA MONSTER
03-31-10, 4:40 pm
flight....178.

$178 roundtrip from Detroit? WTF?
I hope you grabbbed that Ghost!

HIGA MONSTER

rev8ball
03-31-10, 4:44 pm
As I have posted in threads for the previous years, there are several hotels where the Monorail will take you directly to the LV Convention Center, and it's only like $10/day for unlimited use. One of the cheapest hotels is the Sahara, and it's only blocks from the Center. As far as the competitions, they are offering free shuttle service throughout the day from the Convention center to the Orleans (where the comps are).

For food, the Convention center has a decent food court, but w/the Monorail and the shuttles, you can hit many of the hotels pretty easily. Also, many of these same hotels offer a single price for eating ALL DAY at their buffets, ranging between $25 to $40/day. Pretty sweet deal.

Let me know if you have any questions......

D-Bone
04-06-10, 1:33 am
Little Z and myself have thrown up the idea. Trying to get finances in line. I experienced the Arnold as an animal this year, what better way to end the year than by experiencing my first Olympia as and animal.

C.Coronato
04-16-10, 1:31 pm
Lots of good information in here. I am really looking forward to this. Big things in the pot.

C.Coronato
05-11-10, 2:03 pm
Who else is still planning on coming out? Biggest and best Olympia yet for sure .. And from what im hearin, there may be a House sighting on stage ..

PIJW
05-11-10, 2:05 pm
Still trying to figure out if i can get off work to go. Hope to find out by next month.

Mr. Dead
05-11-10, 2:08 pm
75-80% chance I won't be able to go... Funds are a bit tight...

rev8ball
05-11-10, 3:19 pm
Who else is still planning on coming out? Biggest and best Olympia yet for sure .. And from what im hearin, there may be a House sighting on stage ..

I know, bro. Been hearing some big things myself. Totally looking forward to the insanity, possibly the best O yet!

rev8ball
05-11-10, 3:19 pm

Sorry to hear that, D. But do what ya gotta do....

C.Coronato
05-25-10, 1:40 pm
So its official. The Cage will be gracing the bright strips of Las Vegas.

Now who is going? Like i said .. bigger and better than ever!

Beowulf
05-25-10, 1:45 pm
I'm looking to attend this year. Anyone know a good hotel? Orleans seems to far afield for me.

C.Coronato
05-25-10, 1:52 pm
Check out Travelocity.com

Cheap rooms on there .. Everyone is having deals now.

Singh
05-25-10, 4:35 pm
Hi guys, body power expo 2010 was awesome, couldn't want anything better than it!

I'm from the u.k yeah and want to attend Mr. Olympia 2010!

Could somebody explain to me like what's prices for tickets for the event?
Cheapest flight to get out there?
& cheap local hotels and such?

naturalguy
05-25-10, 4:46 pm
So its official. The Cage will be gracing the bright strips of Las Vegas.

Now who is going? Like i said .. bigger and better than ever!

Awesome, the Cage at the O. I like the sound of that

AntoineV
05-25-10, 6:34 pm

Peace, G

Awesome. I love that gym.

FITGYM
05-26-10, 12:05 am
I'm looking to attend this year. Anyone know a good hotel? Orleans seems to far afield for me.

Circus Circus usually has the best package with air and hotel

C.Coronato
05-27-10, 11:07 am
Circus Circus usually has the best package with air and hotel

Circus Circus looks cool as hell. Who doesnt love a Circus?

rev8ball
05-27-10, 11:54 am
Hey, bros, I'm tracking of hotel and food deals for the O on this thread. Keep an eye on it...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31578

Birdman
05-27-10, 12:20 pm
Major possibility that I'll make it out there.

deanna7272
05-28-10, 11:49 am
We are planning on being there, CAN'T miss House up on THAT stage... Gonna keep an eye on this...

C.Coronato
05-28-10, 11:51 am
We are planning on being there, CAN'T miss House up on THAT stage... Gonna keep an eye on this...

Awesome! Whos We? The whole Ohio Valley Crew!! lol

The House
05-28-10, 12:09 pm

you know it the house will be on stage... cant wait to see everyone there...

deanna7272
05-28-10, 12:52 pm
Awesome! Whos We? The whole Ohio Valley Crew!! lol

Well... 4, POSSIBLY 6 of us anyway...

C.Coronato
05-28-10, 1:10 pm
you know it the house will be on stage... cant wait to see everyone there...

I know it brother, Thats very awesome for sure!

Well... 4, POSSIBLY 6 of us anyway...

Ahh great great! I gotta try my best to get out there, i would really really like to go!

C.Coronato
06-22-10, 2:04 pm
Olympia is going to be rockin The House this year. Get those plans sorted out as we are makin a trip!

dannynb
06-22-10, 2:39 pm
Olympia is going to be rockin The House this year. Get those plans sorted out as we are makin a trip!

Already tossing my coins in the coffee can....luckilly got some family to stay with so only need air fare and feeding money. I will be there.

C.Coronato
06-22-10, 2:50 pm
Already tossing my coins in the coffee can....luckilly got some family to stay with so only need air fare and feeding money. I will be there.

Niceeee. Thats awesome danny.

PIJW
06-22-10, 2:51 pm

Don't forget gym fee's too

dannynb
06-22-10, 3:03 pm

Oh yeah...that too. LOL

rev8ball
06-23-10, 2:40 am
Oh yeah...that too. LOL

Glad you're making it out, D. Looking forward to it....

G Diesel
06-23-10, 1:08 pm
Awesome. I love that gym.

No doubt man... One of my favorite in the world.

Circus Circus looks cool as hell. Who doesnt love a Circus?

I'm scared of clowns.

Not for the ABC. It is on The House.

Peace, G

BigAnt
06-23-10, 1:42 pm
Really hope I can attend this, Vegas ABC and the Mr. O Expo...

LlKE A KID ON CHRISTMAS MORNING FOR ME!

Mr. Dead
06-23-10, 1:46 pm
Hmmm... The chance to hang with my brethren, in Vegas, plus the Cage... Vs. Saving up for another trip to Columbus for the Cage... Gonna have to think on this... As I can only do one, not both...

rev8ball
06-23-10, 2:37 pm
Really hope I can attend this, Vegas ABC and the Mr. O Expo...

LlKE A KID ON CHRISTMAS MORNING FOR ME!

Bro, if finances allow, do it. It is insane. What more can you ask for than the industry's world series taking place in Sin City. Whatever you can imagine, it is, and then some......

Universal Rep
07-02-10, 2:56 pm
Where we at with the headcount for this bad boy?

Mr. Dead
07-02-10, 2:57 pm
rev8ball
(Your name here...)

Aggression
07-02-10, 3:06 pm
rev8ball
Aggression

C.Coronato
07-02-10, 3:14 pm
Headcount

rev8ball: Vegas ABC Coordinator
Aggression: Jersey ABC Recruiter
C.Coronato: ABC Chairman

naturalguy
07-02-10, 3:36 pm
I ain't missing this:

Headcount

naturalguy

G Diesel
07-02-10, 3:38 pm
Headcount

naturalguy
G Diesel

dannynb
07-02-10, 4:03 pm
Damn skippy I will be there.

Headcount

naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb

naturalguy
07-02-10, 4:18 pm
Damn skippy I will be there.

Headcount

naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb

Nice. TX representin'

B Con
07-02-10, 4:30 pm
Damn sounds like a killer event.

Mr. Dead
07-02-10, 4:32 pm
Headcount

naturalguy: ABC National Coordinator
G Diesel: ABC Chairman
dannynb: ABC Coordinator: Central Texas

jediweed
07-02-10, 5:06 pm
So now that the Arnold is over, its time to start planning for the Olympia. September comes quicker than we know, so why not start planning now. Who is planning on attending? Sept. 24-25 .. Rumor has it, this is going to be the biggest Olympia booth for corporate to date ..

I also attend and can't wait for this years!

Rage
07-06-10, 3:57 pm
Headcount

Rage
rev8ball
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed

The House
07-07-10, 8:53 am
This will be a great ending to a long road that I traveled this contest season.. I started my dieting around Christmas all the way till the mr o.. It will be all worth it in the end.. I am excited to get to compete at the O and the abc will be fun and I will be able to eat after this show for once.. I can't wait.. Who wants to hit up ihop with me after the show lol or maybe after the abc.. Can't wait To see everyone at the expo the show and the abc

G Diesel
07-07-10, 9:01 am
This will be a great ending to a long road that I traveled this contest season.. I started my dieting around Christmas all the way till the mr o.. It will be all worth it in the end.. I am excited to get to compete at the O and the abc will be fun and I will be able to eat after this show for once.. I can't wait.. Who wants to hit up ihop with me after the show lol or maybe after the abc.. Can't wait To see everyone at the expo the show and the abc

The morning after a huge night for The House. Pancakes are in order. No doubt.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 9:10 am

Gonna be great, E. Good luck. Those pancakes are gonna taste so good...

Ox
07-07-10, 10:31 am
I really wanna go to this, but I'm gonna have to see whats going on around then.

The Cage and the ABC at Gold's is WHAT'S going on. See, we just figured it out. Together, we can climb mountains.

Ox
07-07-10, 10:32 am

C'mon Mr. Dead...who are you kidding? You know you'll be there. Besides, it's Vegas. You can get a lobster and steak dinner for $4.99.

Mr. Dead
07-07-10, 10:51 am
C'mon Mr. Dead...who are you kidding? You know you'll be there. Besides, it's Vegas. You can get a lobster and steak dinner for $4.99.

Aw hell... Looks like it's gettin' real in here, now... I'm going to have to see what I can scrape together, to get my butt there, now...

HIGA MONSTER
07-07-10, 10:58 am
the cage and the abc at gold's is what's going on. See, we just figured it out. Together, we can climb mountains.

lmao

higa

HIGA MONSTER
07-07-10, 11:01 am
Headcount:

Rage
rev8ball
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
Higa Monster

C.Coronato
07-07-10, 11:03 am
ihop with me after the show lol or maybe after the abc.. Can't wait To see everyone at the expo the show and the abc

Ihop? Oh im down.

Beach91
07-07-10, 11:52 am
Gentleman, and the occasionally lady

Has a Theme been picked yet?

Aggression
07-07-10, 11:53 am
Ihop? Oh im down.

YES

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 11:55 am
Headcount

The House (competing in the Mr. Olympia)
Ox
Vinny G
Rage
rev8ball
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
Higa Monster

naturalguy
07-07-10, 12:21 pm
Ihop? Oh im down.

Blueberry Hill it's in the same parking lot as Gold's and just as good

J-Dawg
07-07-10, 12:22 pm
Headcount

Ox
Vinny G
Rage
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
J-Dawg

Only 2.5 months away fellas.

J-Dawg
07-07-10, 12:23 pm
Blueberry Hill it's in the same parking lot as Gold's and just as good

x2.

G Diesel
07-07-10, 1:30 pm
The Cage and the ABC at Gold's is WHAT'S going on. See, we just figured it out. Together, we can climb mountains.

Haha. Quoted for classic Ox wit.

Ihop? Oh im down.

You don't know how much The House loves IHOP. The thoughts of it are fueling his motivation as we speak.

Blueberry Hill due to its proximity and convenience will definitely suit our pancake-seeking needs.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
07-07-10, 1:30 pm
If you're going to be there, for sure, here's a heck of an opportunity:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=32276

Universal Rep
07-07-10, 1:32 pm

But is it edible?

Firedrake
07-07-10, 1:47 pm
Headcount

Ox
Vinny G
Rage
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
J-Dawg
Firedrake

Tempus
07-07-10, 2:38 pm
Headcount

Ox
Vinny G
Rage
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
J-Dawg
Firedrake
Tempus

Rage
07-07-10, 2:48 pm

I'm there with ya brother!

Sandpig
07-07-10, 5:41 pm
Headcount

Ox
Vinny G
Rage
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
J-Dawg
Firedrake
Sandpig

AZN-BEEF
07-07-10, 5:49 pm
Headcount

Ox
Vinny G
Rage
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
J-Dawg
Firedrake
Tempus
sandpig
azn-beef

G Diesel
07-07-10, 8:48 pm
Headcount

Ox
Vinny G
Rage
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
J-Dawg
Firedrake
Tempus
sandpig
azn-beef

Nice. The squad is growing. We gotta spread the ABC virus in Vegas.

Peace, G

Shukin
07-07-10, 9:02 pm
Don't know if I can swing the air fair for this year, let me get the ABC Japan chapter in swing and meet you guys next year.

T-Shirt Idea..... Vegas right? Black team and Red Team with and animal roulette wheel to take bets, Universal prizes for the winners...

Shukin

Vinny G
07-08-10, 5:41 am
Last years Mr O was a good one. The contest went down in history as a first ever Mr O REGAINING the title and another guy coming out of nowhere to NOT beat the current Mr O, but place 2nd...Mr O coming in 3rd, we never saw that coming.

the compound had brought out some die hard animals, and with the quality crew we had like Ox, Big Al, and the rest of the guys...we had some good energy heating up Vegas.

from what i'm hearing from corp, the cage will be off the hook.

i'm looking forward to our ABC on Sunday.

hey will Snooky be there?

Vinny G
07-08-10, 6:53 am
Last years Mr O was a good one. The contest went down in history as a first ever Mr O REGAINING the title and another guy coming out of nowhere to NOT beat the current Mr O, but place 2nd...Mr O coming in 3rd, we never saw that coming.

the compound had brought out some die hard animals, and with the quality crew we had like Ox, Big Al, and the rest of the guys...we had some good energy heating up Vegas.

i meant to say....and another guy coming out of nowhere to NOT win the Mr O, but BEAT the current Mr O

Vinny G
07-08-10, 6:54 am
What HAPPENS at the ABC STAYS at the ABC

OK it was corny but what ever lol

Universal Rep
07-08-10, 9:29 am

You doin' some emcee work, VG?

Ox
07-08-10, 12:17 pm
Haha. Quoted for classic Ox wit.

You don't know how much The House loves IHOP. The thoughts of it are fueling his motivation as we speak.

Blueberry Hill due to its proximity and convenience will definitely suit our pancake-seeking needs.

Peace, G

Blueberry Hill = Strategic Location

The House
07-09-10, 8:15 am
thats cool i will hit up ihop saturday night and blueberry hill sunday morning.. thats how we eat our fluff around here....

Aggression
07-09-10, 8:47 am
thats cool i will hit up ihop saturday night and blueberry hill sunday morning

I like your style.

G Diesel
07-09-10, 9:03 am
Blueberry Hill = Strategic Location

Winning is all about "strategery".

thats cool i will hit up ihop saturday night and blueberry hill sunday morning.. thats how we eat our fluff around here....

Spoken like a man who has earned his fluff.

This is the O people, all the heavy hitters will be in the building. This ABC is a can't miss for the diehard Animal set.

Peace, G

rev8ball
07-11-10, 2:22 am
This is the O people, all the heavy hitters will be in the building. This ABC is a can't miss for the diehard Animal set.

Peace, G

Truth......

The House
07-11-10, 9:39 am
We got to make this a huge event.. Come on guys spread the word

Enforcer
07-11-10, 7:37 pm

Wish I could be there fellas, hope everyone that attends has a blast, looking forward to checkin out the pics

G Diesel
07-12-10, 10:08 am
Truth......

You've gotta spread word to the Vegas meathead syndicate, Rev.

We got to make this a huge event.. Come on guys spread the word

You're doing your part bro, now we've gotta do ours.

Wish I could be there fellas, hope everyone that attends has a blast, looking forward to checkin out the pics

Never the same without you my brother, but there will be plenty of local ABCs for us to bang the iron at in the meantime.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
07-12-10, 10:17 am

Hell yes. Cant beat that brotha!

rev8ball
07-12-10, 12:23 pm
You've gotta spread word to the Vegas meathead syndicate, Rev.

Peace, G

Absolutely - you know how things get done out here.....

In fact, I think that sounds like a great concept! Maybe that's a way to promote the Sin City ABC.... Mobster Animals!

Okay, picture this: a Breach-type drawing with guys in pinstriped suits with a rose on the left breast and with the sleeves ripped off! And instead of Tommy guns, they would be holding barbells. I mean, seriously, what is more Vegas than the "Association?"

Hmmmmm.........

C.Coronato
07-13-10, 9:58 am
Do you consistently train at the gym we are going to Rev? Maybe we can get you some flyers to hand out/hang up to spread the word a bit.

G Diesel
07-13-10, 10:10 am
Absolutely - you know how things get done out here.....

In fact, I think that sounds like a great concept! Maybe that's a way to promote the Sin City ABC.... Mobster Animals!

Okay, picture this: a Breach-type drawing with guys in pinstriped suits with a rose on the left breast and with the sleeves ripped off! And instead of Tommy guns, they would be holding barbells. I mean, seriously, what is more Vegas than the "Association?"

Hmmmmm.........

Rev8 is the FORVM Moe Greene.

Do you consistently train at the gym we are going to Rev? Maybe we can get you some flyers to hand out/hang up to spread the word a bit.

He does train at Gold's on Flamingo regularly I believe.

Peace, G

rev8ball
07-13-10, 10:59 am

It is one of the several places I train at, and I'd be willing to hang them anywhere....

Rev8 is the FORVM Moe Greene.

Kinda true, but I don't like how he ended up. Let's go with Frank Costello....lol

C.Coronato
07-14-10, 5:00 pm
It is one of the several places I train at, and I'd be willing to hang them anywhere....

If we get a flyer going from corporate, would you be willing to hand some out and try to generate some traffic this way to the FORVM to sign up for the event?

rev8ball
07-14-10, 5:57 pm
If we get a flyer going from corporate, would you be willing to hand some out and try to generate some traffic this way to the FORVM to sign up for the event?

Absolutely. I know you guys have a contact over at the Gold's when you set up the ABC, so let me know if it's still the same guy, and I will get the flyers out to him. Plus, I know of a few other places where I can post them....

Universal Rep
07-15-10, 9:11 am
Absolutely. I know you guys have a contact over at the Gold's when you set up the ABC, so let me know if it's still the same guy, and I will get the flyers out to him. Plus, I know of a few other places where I can post them....

Where else could they go other than the gym itself?

Abelli
07-20-10, 12:20 am
I deff would try and make the O ABC but idk if i can come up with the money by september with school and everything. Trying though.

Invictus 7
07-20-10, 2:17 pm
Count me in.

let's get the details wrapped up -

ojo

Sandpig
07-20-10, 4:34 pm

I've been telling the early morning Gold's Flamingo crowd about it.
If you get flyers made and can get me some, I'll hand them out.
And I do my cardio at the Stephanie Gold's in Henderson. I can pass them out there also.

Universal Rep
07-20-10, 4:36 pm
Headcount

Ox
Vinny G
Rage
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
J-Dawg
Firedrake
Tempus
sandpig
azn-beef
Invictus 7

Universal Rep
07-20-10, 4:38 pm
I've been telling the early morning Gold's Flamingo crowd about it.
If you get flyers made and can get me some, I'll hand them out.
And I do my cardio at the Stephanie Gold's in Henderson. I can pass them out there also.

You talkin' about printed flyers, right? I talk to Corporate about gettin' these made up, plus an electronic flyer that can be emailed... How many would ya need? Stay tuned.

rev8ball
07-20-10, 4:53 pm
You talkin' about printed flyers, right? I talk to Corporate about gettin' these made up, plus an electronic flyer that can be emailed... How many would ya need? Stay tuned.

Sounds sweet......

Sandpig
07-20-10, 5:24 pm

If you do the electronic one, I'll just make em as I need em.

C.Coronato
07-21-10, 9:19 am
Awesome Sandpig, as soon as we have em, they will be sent your way.

C.Coronato
07-30-10, 3:37 pm
Ironing out details and getting flyers ready. Looking forward to the O this year for sure!

rev8ball
07-31-10, 2:56 am
ironing out details and getting flyers ready. Looking forward to the o this year for sure!

Dittos!

Firedrake
07-31-10, 8:17 pm
Ironing out details and getting flyers ready. Looking forward to the O this year for sure!

Ohh, yeah . . .

Sandpig
08-01-10, 4:01 pm

Oh yea. And with the USA's being here this weekend, it's got me fired up even more.

By the way, Jay is looking huge and fairly lean already.

Eriko
08-03-10, 2:19 pm
Hi Guy:
I am going to Olympia this year with my husband. It'll be our first time! We saved our pennies and got the full package. Only...52 more days?

S, all of you who have gone there before - any tips on where to eat that's the best bang for your buck and the cleanest food available. It's gonna be such a busy weekend, I don't want to eat crap/feel like crap the whole time. Any help is much appreciated!

Peace,
Eriko

rev8ball
08-03-10, 2:22 pm
Hi Guy:
I am going to Olympia this year with my husband. It'll be our first time! We saved our pennies and got the full package. Only...52 more days?

S, all of you who have gone there before - any tips on where to eat that's the best bang for your buck and the cleanest food available. It's gonna be such a busy weekend, I don't want to eat crap/feel like crap the whole time. Any help is much appreciated!

Peace,
Eriko

Glad you guys are making it out here!

Check this thread out, and let me know if you have any questions:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31578

Universal Rep
08-03-10, 2:22 pm
Hi Guy:

Peace,
Eriko

You and yours headin' out to the ABC Event too? If so, sign him up and add your names to the head count. Thanks, E.

C.Coronato
08-11-10, 10:54 am
Oh yea. And with the USA's being here this weekend, it's got me fired up even more..

Great bro! Looking forward to getting back out there again, Vegas is always a good time!

boyer77
08-16-10, 2:04 pm
Ox
Vinny G
Rage
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
J-Dawg
Firedrake
Tempus
sandpig
azn-beef
Invictus 7
boyer77
boyerfitness

20 and counting

Universal Rep
09-02-10, 3:07 pm
ABC event notice on myspace: http://events.myspace.com/Event/View/7160244

G Diesel
09-03-10, 11:27 am
Just a couple of weeks away now fellas. Very much looking forward to hitting Gold's on Flamingo once again with the ABC crew.

Peace, G

rev8ball
09-03-10, 11:35 am
Just a couple of weeks away now fellas. Very much looking forward to hitting Gold's on Flamingo once again with the ABC crew.

Peace, G

Can you freakin' believe it?? Can't wait.....

Sandpig
09-06-10, 7:55 am
ABC event notice on myspace: http://events.myspace.com/Event/View/7160244

I put it on my FB page too.

mikeveli
09-06-10, 6:41 pm
Ox
Vinny G
Rage
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
J-Dawg
Firedrake
Tempus
sandpig
azn-beef
Invictus 7
boyer77
boyerfitness
mikeveli

ghost
09-06-10, 7:23 pm
Ox
Vinny G
Rage
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
J-Dawg
Firedrake
Tempus
sandpig
azn-beef
Invictus 7
boyer77
boyerfitness
mikeveli
ghost.

Animal Rep
09-07-10, 5:24 pm
Who wants to train what? And who wants to train with some Pros? Big opportunities to learn down in Vegas.

Universal Rep
09-07-10, 5:37 pm
Ox
Vinny G
Rage
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
J-Dawg
Firedrake
Tempus
sandpig
azn-beef
Invictus 7
boyer77
boyerfitness
mikeveli
ghost.

Aren't we missing some of the Animal Crew? Like Wrath? Big D? Etc.?

Mr. Dead
09-07-10, 5:40 pm
Aren't we missing some of the Animal Crew? Like Wrath? Big D? Etc.?

Good point... I'm thinkin' the list was made, prior to the road trip being finalized...

Universal Rep
09-07-10, 5:43 pm
Good point... I'm thinkin' the list was made, prior to the road trip being finalized...

Kuclo? BigAl?

Mr. Dead
09-07-10, 6:06 pm
Ox
Kuclo
Wrath
Vinny G
Rage
Big Al
Big D
Sgt Rock
NickW
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
J-Dawg
Firedrake
Tempus
sandpig
azn-beef
Invictus 7
boyer77
boyerfitness
mikeveli
ghost.
(Your Name Here...)

C.Coronato
09-08-10, 9:17 am
Lots of good guys going to be around to train. Looking forward to something different!

mritter3
09-08-10, 9:20 am
looks like this event is getting bigger by the day....gonna be a great time for sure.

G Diesel
09-08-10, 9:23 am
I'll be training wheels that Sunday at the ABC. If anyone wants in, step right up. Agony is always better with company.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
09-10-10, 1:47 pm
I believe ill be hitting chest. Would also like some company also. Whos with me?

UnknownGuardian
09-10-10, 7:37 pm
Deployed at the time. Maybe next year.

G Diesel
09-15-10, 4:26 pm
Here's an awesome promo for all of those attending the O and the ABC. Better get on it fellas...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=1013206#post1013206

Peace, G

HIGA MONSTER
09-17-10, 5:15 pm
I'll be training wheels that Sunday at the ABC. If anyone wants in, step right up. Agony is always better with company.

Peace, G

Your on G, I will do Legs with you bro.
I gotta do some Front Squats for sure that day...

See you soon,
HIGA MONSTER

Bard of Rage
09-21-10, 11:17 am
I'll be there ready and willing.

Tempus
09-21-10, 3:44 pm
Ox
Kuclo
Wrath
Vinny G
Rage
Big Al
Big D
Sgt Rock
NickW
rev8ball
Higa Monster
Aggression
C.Coronato
naturalguy
G Diesel
dannynb
jediweed
J-Dawg
Firedrake
Tempus
sandpig
azn-beef
Invictus 7
boyer77
boyerfitness
mikeveli
ghost
dalthorn
(Your Name Here...)

naturalguy
09-21-10, 3:47 pm
I can't wait for this ABC, after being in Cali a few days and hitting it hard out here on the west coast, it's going to be a blast.

leanbody
09-22-10, 8:41 pm
Sounds like a good time - I'll bring a full bottle of Ibuprofen and my straps..;-)

Tempus
09-22-10, 11:45 pm
Sounds like a good time - I'll bring a full bottle of Ibuprofen and my straps..;-)

You should sign up on the giant list thing a few posts up.

KevinJ
09-23-10, 8:50 am
Hey, definitely add my name to the list. I'm leaving for vegas in about an hour, finally got access to a computer. I'll be around the cage and definitely can't wait to see the animals there.

Aggression
09-23-10, 8:54 am
Who is training what? I'm an open book as far as what I can train. I'm thinking maybe some chest. Who's down for a session with Aggression?

Big D
09-23-10, 9:04 am
Who is training what? I'm an open book as far as what I can train. I'm thinking maybe some chest. Who's down for a session with Aggression?

its a leg day for big D.. 85% for 5x5.. who wants in?

HIGA MONSTER
09-23-10, 1:09 pm
its a leg day for big D.. 85% for 5x5.. who wants in?

Me and G Diesel are doing Legs too bro.
Maybe we can join you too...

I'm off to the airport in 15 mins. Holla...

HIGA MONSTER

C.Coronato
09-23-10, 1:12 pm
Depending on how it goes this weekend, and when im training, it could be shoulders, legs, arms, or chest.

Who wants to train?

Big D
09-23-10, 1:45 pm
Me and G Diesel are doing Legs too bro.
Maybe we can join you too...

I'm off to the airport in 15 mins. Holla...

HIGA MONSTER

defintely big dogggg. see ya out there

G Diesel
09-23-10, 1:47 pm
Been in Vegas more than 24 hrs and I haven't been to Gold's on Flamingo yet, one of my favorite gyms in the world. Unacceptable. Can't fucking wait for the ABC. Gonna be a banger.

Peace, G

C.Coronato
09-23-10, 2:08 pm
Been in Vegas more than 24 hrs and I haven't been to Gold's on Flamingo yet, one of my favorite gyms in the world. Unacceptable. Can't fucking wait for the ABC. Gonna be a banger.

Peace, G

Aggression and I land around 8 tonight. We are looking to train, if the cage is ready to rock. If your down ..

Tempus
09-23-10, 3:46 pm
Aggression and I land around 8 tonight. We are looking to train, if the cage is ready to rock. If your down ..

5 SoCal animals will be getting in around 11. I'm sure we'd love to train too

Bard of Rage
09-23-10, 4:46 pm
I'm here right now and filled with energy, I think I saw Ox at the airport as well.

Universal Rep
09-24-10, 10:24 am
All you fellas going to the ABC Event... Who's headin' out to The Cage today?

FITGYM
09-24-10, 11:23 am
just dropped my coworker off at airport. he is on the plane

Bard of Rage
09-24-10, 12:20 pm
All you fellas going to the ABC Event... Who's headin' out to The Cage today?

Heading over after I get something to eat, everything looks like it's revving up for good times.

Bard of Rage
09-26-10, 12:56 pm
Got here early and sm waiting with a full belly and determination.

Mr. Dead
09-26-10, 6:48 pm
Did anyone get any pics...???

Bard of Rage
09-26-10, 8:03 pm
Did anyone get any pics...???

Too busy sweating but I have some. Let me post them on photo bucket real quick.

Bard of Rage
09-26-10, 9:04 pm
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb438/Dalthorn/Olympia%202010/ea07ad06.jpg
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb438/Dalthorn/Olympia%202010/f16edd36.jpg
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb438/Dalthorn/Olympia%202010/a4b46a7c.jpg
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb438/Dalthorn/Olympia%202010/a47db710.jpg
There's more photos in my account from the expo too. When I get home I'll upload some of the photos from my camera, mainly both nights of the Olympia and some from the dead lift contest.

Mr. Dead
09-26-10, 9:17 pm
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb438/Dalthorn/Olympia%202010/ea07ad06.jpg
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb438/Dalthorn/Olympia%202010/f16edd36.jpg
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb438/Dalthorn/Olympia%202010/a4b46a7c.jpg
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb438/Dalthorn/Olympia%202010/a47db710.jpg
There's more photos in my account from the expo too. When I get home I'll upload some of the photos from my camera, mainly both nights of the Olympia and some from the dead lift contest.

Nice!!!

Tempus
09-27-10, 2:51 am
Great time. I'll post pics up tomorrow when I can see straight.

G Diesel
09-27-10, 2:59 am
What an awesome ABC capping a truly epic week on the road.

Much respect to all the old friends and new ones that came out to sling the iron on a sunny Sunday morning in Vegas. Thanks for making the Animal Barbell Club so powerful and real.

Peace, G

Aggression
09-27-10, 9:19 am
Another big ABC is in the books. You can't help but step your game up in a place like that. Hard and heavy training topped off with a solid meal. Ghost and I had apple pancakes with a chocolate milkshake. Great time.

leanbody
09-28-10, 12:41 am
Hey dudes;
Got to say that was the most fun I've had with my shorts on...LOL Great of Animal to sponsor it and thanks to whomever arranged it all. Lots of great energy and intensity and damn - I learned some new shit too! (like the right way to do front squats!)

Thanks for all the samples too - I've been using Pak for 5 years but great to see what else is there and what stacks well.

And of course great motivation to see the House training too - although it did make me feel small to look at his arms and calves - very, very very small - LOL Great guy - can't wait to see where he takes it next year!

Enforcer
09-30-10, 1:49 pm
Wish I could have been there fellas. All the pics I have seen thus far are badass and it looks like we rocked it once again in Sin City. Now its time to keep on training hard and get ready for the Arnold next year.

C.Coronato
10-04-10, 5:00 pm
New Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iMvLqg_N4w

Bard of Rage
10-04-10, 10:07 pm
New Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iMvLqg_N4w

Nice video man.