PDA

View Full Version : Wrath missing?

Legacy
03-11-10, 5:23 pm
I wasn't able to make it to the Arnold this year, but I noticed in a lot of pictures Wrath was nowhere to be seen. Was he at the Arnold this year or no? If not, does anybody know where hes been or what hes been preparing for? G-Diesel, any info bro?

G Diesel
03-11-10, 5:31 pm
Wrath was supposed to be at the Arnold. He was in a car accident a couple of days before he had to be in Ohio. He's OK but he wasn't cleared by his doctors to travel. I've been back and forth with him via text and I don't have all the details, but I do know that he is OK. Hopefully I'll here from him soon with the full 411. The show did go on, but it is never the same without Raw McGraw.

Peace, G

Razor
03-11-10, 5:44 pm
Wrath was supposed to be at the Arnold. He was in a car accident a couple of days before he had to be in Ohio. He's OK but he wasn't cleared by his doctors to travel. I've been back and forth with him via text and I don't have all the details, but I do know that he is OK. Hopefully I'll here from him soon with the full 411. The show did go on, but it is never the same without Raw McGraw.

Peace, G

Thanks for the update G. We only heard rumors buzzing inside the cage.

Legacy
03-11-10, 5:46 pm

Peace, G

Thanks bro

Reacher34
03-11-10, 7:31 pm
Man if Wrath is dinged up, I'd hate to see the other car!! In all seriousness though, glad to hear that he's ok. And thanks for the update, G.

dedsqtbnch
03-13-10, 3:57 pm
i had just asked the same question on another thread yeasterday good to here he is ok

Mr. Dead
04-09-10, 11:42 am

Peace, G

Got any 411 on this, G...???

G Diesel
04-09-10, 11:48 am
Got any 411 on this, G...???

He was really banged up and has been through some shit, but he will be back and is committed and resolved to turn his situation from misfortune to triumph.

From what I hear, he'll be back to training in a few weeks.

Peace, G

Razor
04-09-10, 11:49 am
He was really banged up and has been through some shit, but he will be back and is committed and resolved to turn his situation from misfortune to triumph.

Peace, G

Great news! Thanks G!

Mr. Dead
04-09-10, 11:51 am

Peace, G

Great to hear!!! Thanks for the update, G...!!!

PRM
04-13-10, 10:54 am
I can only imagine the face on the other driver when Wrath got out of his car. In all seriousness though, glad he's alright and will be back in the gym before long.