PDA

View Full Version : NSC, GH MAX, and ANIMAL PM stack, whatya think?

96darkhorse
03-12-10, 7:41 pm
sup guys! what do you guys think of this stack:

NSC, GH MAX, and ANIMAL PM.....

now, im already using NSC and im on my second tub....it definately affected me in a good way (made my muscles dense and hard!) im also taking PAK,FLEX,PUMP,CUTS,NITRO, UNI-LIVER, AMINO 1900, ULTRA WHEY PRO. Now having the foundational supps in check, diet in check, and training is def. in check, what do you guys think of the addition of GH MAX and ANIMAL PM?

by the way im 26 y/o, 6' 0", 230 and my progress has been VERY CONSISTENT! what i mean is that every month im getting leaner and gaining muscle....and i have yet to hit a plateau! (knock on wood! lol) i guess im doing something right! LOL

mritter3
03-12-10, 7:42 pm
i like it...i actually was considering the same stack..

Survivor831
03-12-10, 11:37 pm
Check out some of the testimonys on PM. I will say that I have been on it for a week now and love it. I haven't been this excited about a product in a long time.

Aggression
03-15-10, 11:57 am
Added GH Max and PM sound fine. It wouldn't conflict with anything else.

Little Z
03-15-10, 6:16 pm
Added GH Max and PM sound fine. It wouldn't conflict with anything else.

x2..

96darkhorse
03-15-10, 9:18 pm
thanks for the replies guys! now, for the ones who have used gh max, what kind of results were you guys seeing?

Aggression
03-16-10, 8:58 am
thanks for the replies guys! now, for the ones who have used gh max, what kind of results were you guys seeing?

I just started taking GH Max about 3 days ago .. not much to report on yet; its too early.