PDA

View Full Version : G Diesel, I want a copy

Legacy
03-12-10, 11:12 pm
Yo G Diesel, I've been following the journey of Ice Grill USA and have been waiting a while to finally see it. Any possibilities of directing me to where I can get a copy of the movie or somehow see it? I know there were showings of it up in the NY NJ area, but I live in SC. Been waiting to get my hands on it for a while. Any info would help bro. Thanks

dannynb
03-13-10, 12:25 am
Yo G Diesel, I've been following the journey of Ice Grill USA and have been waiting a while to finally see it. Any possibilities of directing me to where I can get a copy of the movie or somehow see it? I know there were showings of it up in the NY NJ area, but I live in SC. Been waiting to get my hands on it for a while. Any info would help bro. Thanks

i second this....being in Tejas....I would love to have made the drive to Ny or Nj but well...with the cost of petro now a days...

G Diesel
03-13-10, 5:01 pm
Much love to everybody for their interest and support. But the FORVM isn't the place for us to pimp our personal ventures. You can easily tap into all that stuff via Google and social networking. I'm gonna close this thread with no disrespect to the participants.

Peace, G