PDA

View Full Version : The Big Bad THIGS!!! but also a BUTT!!!

zubda345
03-15-10, 1:29 am
Hello every one,

ok I am in SHIT. I used to do the thigh workout and the thigs 1st devolped like a monster, but I have again started doin thigs after almost 4-6mnths but now they arent growin well. and another thing all ov u say that count the calroies (I know I m chubby but not that much)

The thing is that I dont know how can I count my calories and get my body ripped. and The main thing I wanted to ask is that my hips are growing instead of getting thin with the thigh workout.

I feel very odd with the butt. Is there any way to get it off, any exercises any diet control or any thing??

sunny_max
03-15-10, 1:55 am
log on to google....you can count calories easily for any food with any measutrement in the world........counting calories is a task at first...sure is but then as grow in the game you pretty much have an idea of houw much calories is in what food.........its more of a thing of how bad you want it...to spend 5 mins on counting calories.....

your 17 year old.......whats your height and weight?......whats your diet ona normal day look like?........theres nothing as spot reduction to "just get the weight of your hips"....you eaither cut or gain........but at your age i would advise to keep your diet clean....stay away from processed food and fast food....keep traing hard and heavy and keep up with cardio atleast 5 times a week for 30 mins and you should be golden.....hope it helps!

zubda345
03-15-10, 11:29 am
MY height is 5 feet 5 inches, I cut off my fat earlier, OK I will search on Google thanks!, yes I know but every one gags on a chubby one when u do cardio here in my country. My diet is only a bit maintained, I dont take sweet foods don't drink cola (only a bit on special occasions), I have also controlled fast food and milk/yogurt a few days ago. but I havent started cardio yet.

I will try my best to do cardio. If there is any problem in my diet plz tell me. I eat 3 times a day!

zubda345
03-15-10, 11:31 am
Oh and my weight is 78kgs

C.Coronato
03-15-10, 2:05 pm
Cardio / Diet / Workout Regiment are the number one contributors to weight lose. There are no secrets around it my man. Dont worry what other people say because you want to be healthy and fit, you have to do it because YOU want to do it.

violator
03-15-10, 2:40 pm
your 17 bro, so congratulations for starting now instead of when ur 30...

some tips;

1. youtube has loads of videos on how to execute movements/ exercises correctly, search the web & this site for beginner programmes & if u dont understand any movements search for them on youtube..

2. learn to stretch correctly( see above)

3. you HAVE to start cardio if u wanna see any fatloss & its good for the heart & lungs as well

4. Diet is the real key in this game, u can use fitday.com to get your calorie consumption in check, 3 meals a day?, u should eat smaller portions, but more frequently, like 5-6 meals a day. you can figure out ur daily calorie needs at fitday as well.

5. supplementation should be basic to start with, fish oil a multivitamin & a whey protien isolate powder will do wonders, but only AFTER ur diet is 100% & ur not missing meals

6. ur hips are large?, this could either be because of genetics or your form if u are using the squat or leg press, look up youtube examples to see if ur doing it right..

good luck...

zubda345
03-15-10, 4:36 pm
Thanks guys U ALL r GREAT!!! thankx a lot allll of u!!!