PDA

View Full Version : Mixing proteins...

unfettered
03-18-10, 8:57 am
So I found a new way to get protein for 50¢ per pound...
Don't judge me, it's unethical... But it works in all states... (I'll teach you, if you want... >.>)

However, it's soy... So... Trade-off.

I make my shakes with 2 scoops whey, 2 scoops soy, 1 scoop nesquick (optional) ^.^
So, incase you haven't figured it out yet, I make HUGE shakes...

Now don't judge soy so readily... It's still really good protein. Do some research on it's AAS and whatnot. It loses to whey in most categories... but only barely.
But think about it... It's so cheap that you could keep a shake (protein) in your system continuously rather than only during workouts cheaper than only whey... Yeah.. Think about it.
Bulk cycle?
More like Explosion cycle!

You could replace water for shakes! (and maybe have a glass of water or two for kicks.)

Anyway, I, EYE, and myself believe that.

On Letting Go
03-18-10, 1:44 pm
.50¢ per lb? Bah.

I get my protein for FREE.

Now dont judge ME, because my tactic is VERY UNETHICAL and a CRIME AGAINST NATURE. Fortunately, this works anywhere on the planet.

All you have to do is... KILL PEOPLE and EAT THEM.

Muscleguy93
03-20-10, 10:05 am
.50¢ per lb? Bah.

I get my protein for FREE.

Now dont judge ME, because my tactic is VERY UNETHICAL and a CRIME AGAINST NATURE. Fortunately, this works anywhere on the planet.

Ya this works, but make sure to eat the lean peole only, the fat ones are too high in saturated fats.

:p

GJN5002
03-20-10, 2:06 pm
So I found a new way to get protein for 50¢ per pound...
Don't judge me, it's unethical... But it works in all states... (I'll teach you, if you want... >.>)

However, it's soy... So... Trade-off.

I make my shakes with 2 scoops whey, 2 scoops soy, 1 scoop nesquick (optional) ^.^
So, incase you haven't figured it out yet, I make HUGE shakes...

Now don't judge soy so readily... It's still really good protein. Do some research on it's AAS and whatnot. It loses to whey in most categories... but only barely.
But think about it... It's so cheap that you could keep a shake (protein) in your system continuously rather than only during workouts cheaper than only whey... Yeah.. Think about it.
Bulk cycle?
More like Explosion cycle!

You could replace water for shakes! (and maybe have a glass of water or two for kicks.)

Anyway, I, EYE, and myself believe that.

Do you mean the EAA's in soy protien?

The arguement never dies about soy. I think it sucks and wouldnt use it. Amino acid profile is decent but Im not down with any extra estrogen activty in my body.

Try gemma protein instead, tastes kinda funny but its better than soy and cheaper than whey.

It doesnt matter how much protein you get if its from a shitty source.

ironshaolin
03-20-10, 2:51 pm
The estrogen enhancement from soy makes it not worth it for me. Not to mention, when I think of soy, I think of long haired hippies wearing birkenstocks and tie dies talking about how you shouldn't eat animals, man. But if it works for you, go for it. If you notice you aren't gaining, and yous tart developing bitch tits, then cut the soy.

unfettered
03-22-10, 9:29 am
Haha, hippies...
Yea, I'll have to read up on gemma protein. Sounds pretty good.
I know soy isn't as good as whey, but I just thought that it, being cheaper and all, wouldn't be too bad an alternative if you consumed a large amount of it.

IronWilson
03-22-10, 10:59 am

Why is cannibalism so frowned upon in our society? Seriously, I would eat a human if I had to. Not joking.

PORTERHOUSE
03-22-10, 12:48 pm
Why is cannibalism so frowned upon in our society? Seriously, I would eat a human if I had to. Not joking.

spongiform encephalopathy.

soy is for women.

Muscleguy93
03-22-10, 8:28 pm

lol.