PDA

View Full Version : Daywalker's Journey/Intro

xDaywalkerx
03-19-10, 12:23 am
First off, I will start with a bit about me. I work with heavy equipment and I work night shift, hence the name "Daywalker" (stolen from the movie Blade). During the school year, I go to college with approximately 15hrs a semester, so time/homework hinders my lifting because school is too important to screw up right now. I'm a History Major and I plan on minoring in Education and I want to teach High School and eventually teach College. I play guitar, and just like chillin with the boys on the weekends. If anyone wants to know anything else just PM and ask, I'll always answer any questions.

As for my dimensions,I'm 20 years old, roughly 190lbs (my weight fluctuates a lot) and 5'11". I haven't maxed on any of the core lifts in a long time, and I know I have lost a lot of strength since stopping college football and taking a year away from everything to let my shoulder heal. My maxes (from when I last did it) are as follows: Bench 250, Squats 400, Push Press 315, Power Cleans 250, and I never maxed on Deads. My goals would be 315 on bench, at least 400 again on squats, Push press a solid 300, cleans I want at least 250 again and Deads around 500. I know my goals probably aren't much to some, but I'm looking at building strength and cutting body fat.

My diet:
Lately, my diet has sucked because I've only been concentrating on building mass so I haven't watched what I have been eating as carefully. Generally for breakfast I will have a protein bar or something I can eat while driving and not wreck and kill myself. Lunch, I usually pack a salad with a PB&J sandwich or with some other deli meat. Dinner, I usually have to catch on the fly again because of when my last class lets out and my commute to work so I generally stop for snack wraps at Mickey D's (horrid I know).

For my projected diet, I'm unsure about because I've never really tried to cut my body fat %, so I'll be looking through the different meals and plans in the "diet" section and see what I can afford/will be able to do.

My workouts:
This will be a projected workout because I will be unable to see any iron until I get my senior seminar out of the way. But I saw the Hell Raiser Workout, and I plan on using the basis of it, but just tweaking it a bit to fit what equipment I have at the gym I work out at. The only thing different that I will do is probably stick in some Cardio on Mondays as a week starter, and then have Cardio again on Wednesday and Saturday just so I know I will get my ass out of bed and do something on the weekends instead of sleeping it away.

Any critiques are as will always be welcome because I'm not afraid to admit my faults and ignorance. Thanks to everyone for reading.

C.Coronato
03-19-10, 9:42 am
You are certainly in the right place, but the diet def needs to be updated. You said you wanted to cut or bulk?

xDaywalkerx
03-19-10, 11:06 am
A little bit of both actually, I have approximately 4 months for a summer break and I was going to split it in half and work on bulking some more during the first half then cut the rest with bulking in some of it.

xDaywalkerx
05-20-10, 11:25 am
Well between work and lifting I haven't been able to up date, but I have been able to start back to lifting with my stack. The only difference I can tell right now is I do have a little bit more energy than I normally would, and the pak definitely makes me feel better than a regular multi-vitamin did. With the PM it still doesn't knock me out, but it does make me a little more relaxed while I'm laying in bed gettin ready for sleep.