PDA

View Full Version : Finishing solo "Hell Raiser Training"

Bigun
03-21-10, 12:44 pm
Well a while back I was at work and us usual just roaming around the website thinking its time to change stuff up again. I ran into Rage's article that day and thought there it is. It had been a long time since I had a workout that focused on Negatives mainly because of no workout partner. I tried out the hell raiser with just negatives instead of forced negatives. Man I pushed myself to limits that I have not seen in years and had a blast doing it. I but on 8 lbs in the last 2 months and for me thats great. I dont eat as much as I shoud when tring to bulk because I lost alot of wieght about a year ago and just cant make myself eat that much for fear of the fat coming back.

Overall this workout was the shit, thanks Rage for putting it there for everyone to enjoy. I dont know why so many of us get caught up in complicated rep and set schemes. This was just pure blood and guts basics that takes heart and dedication and funny how that works everytime.

WarlordMalice
03-21-10, 2:04 pm
I started doing it the way you are last week. even without a partner to add resistance it's still brutal. Good work brotha!

Happyfeet
03-22-10, 7:38 pm
nice work bro.

Im thinkin of switchin over to HRT. Im currently cutting down, and abit like you, pretty nervous about puttin extra weight on. Did you find any negative weight gain using hrt? Id be following th 'cutting' hrt program.

Bigun
03-22-10, 9:39 pm
I dont think I had any negative wieght gain per say. BF stayed pretty close to the same. But im by no mean ripped. 21 BF% today but thats down from 36% a year ago. I started cutting calories out today. I was at 2600 today but Im freakin starving. It will be hard but worth it.

I was supprised how much the Hell Raiser helped with strength.

Happyfeet
03-22-10, 9:50 pm
I dont think I had any negative wieght gain per say. BF stayed pretty close to the same. But im by no mean ripped. 21 BF% today but thats down from 36% a year ago. I started cutting calories out today. I was at 2600 today but Im freakin starving. It will be hard but worth it.

I was supprised how much the Hell Raiser helped with strength.

Congrats, 36-21! Ive gone from 27-17 so i sorta know the feelin. Thanks for that advice, real keen to start!
If anyone else has thoughts abput cuttin while doin hrt im all ears!

Rage
03-24-10, 12:38 pm
Awesome work in here. I commonly refer to this as SST/N simply for those implementing just negatives primarily do to no training partner. Still very effective and proud of you guys for taking action and not making excuses for not having a training partner.

HRT is an excellant program to run while on a cut since it empties the tank while staying within a rep scheme that promotes growth and holding lean mass. The detail comes from the rest of the formula....cardio..and diet.

Good work gentlemen.

DaButchster
04-26-10, 1:53 pm
Awesome work in here. I commonly refer to this as SST/N simply for those implementing just negatives primarily do to no training partner. Still very effective and proud of you guys for taking action and not making excuses for not having a training partner.

HRT is an excellant program to run while on a cut since it empties the tank while staying within a rep scheme that promotes growth and holding lean mass. The detail comes from the rest of the formula....cardio..and diet.

Good work gentlemen.

Good to know

Rage
04-28-10, 5:39 pm
Congrats, 36-21! Ive gone from 27-17 so i sorta know the feelin. Thanks for that advice, real keen to start!
If anyone else has thoughts abput cuttin while doin hrt im all ears!

I missed this one. I'm running HRT every other week during my Masters Nationals contest prep right now. Love this stuff.

iirobwolinii
05-15-10, 12:28 pm
alright well im two and a half months into hell raiser training, on my third cycle of m stak and im taking a weight gainer to get maximum gains. over all i look like i put on some size but when i checked the scale for the first time in a month and a half im actually down 6 pounds. im eating a high calorie diet along with the m stak and weight gainer so i should be getting great gains. is there is thing that can be making me actually loose weight or anything? all the things im doing should be making me gain weight not loosing or not gaining at all. i still think i look bigger just the weight is less.

martine4161
07-17-10, 8:39 am
This post is helpful to losing weight with the help of hrt I’m here to tell you that it all comes down to what you’re doing with the weight once you’ve got it.At this point,the battle for health care reform rages on in front of the television cameras, allowing all of us to see what solutions are being presented and by whom.

Rage
07-19-10, 3:17 pm
alright well im two and a half months into hell raiser training, on my third cycle of m stak and im taking a weight gainer to get maximum gains. over all i look like i put on some size but when i checked the scale for the first time in a month and a half im actually down 6 pounds. im eating a high calorie diet along with the m stak and weight gainer so i should be getting great gains. is there is thing that can be making me actually loose weight or anything? all the things im doing should be making me gain weight not loosing or not gaining at all. i still think i look bigger just the weight is less.

You should get a bodyfat check done and lets see where you are and where you might want to take it from here.

cstmgp
07-23-10, 5:31 pm

My guess is that if you look bigger, you've simply lost more fat than you've gained muscle, but both are happening. If that's the case bro, good work and keep it up.

This post is helpful to losing weight with the help of hrt I’m here to tell you that it all comes down to what you’re doing with the weight once you’ve got it.At this point,the battle for health care reform rages on in front of the television cameras, allowing all of us to see what solutions are being presented and by whom.

This thread is very helpful and inspirational. Not sure where you're headed with the healthcare comment, but hopefully just stating that its more important than ever to keep a healthy lifestyle and Rages HRT is a great way to do it. (the fact that it turns you into a monster is just a bonus, lol)

Thanks again Rage for a seemingly proven regimen, and I look forward to employing the solo version with my routine changeup in a few weeks.
Shaun