PDA

View Full Version : My Choice to Live the Life of an Animal

Serpiente-6509
03-21-10, 9:04 pm
So I think I will just use this to put my thoughts and get feedback. Usually I don't give a shit what others say but in all honesty, the only ones I will listen to are former Animals.

This is for the record: Age 21, Physics Major. So far nothing has happened save for my girlfriend and I breaking up. At first I lived like an Animal, took my paks, ate my meals, trained. Then she came and I let it all go so now I am trying to build it back up again. I cut the relationship, so not more "Don't go train today," "Stop putting that weird shit in your body," "Sorry I'm gonna go hang out with ..... (insert another guys name here) Instead be back at 6pm (she wouldn't be back till 9pm)"

So I return to the animal way of life. It is basics, It is caring for the self, Focus, discipline. So here I go again brothers. Contest in May!

deanna7272
03-21-10, 9:19 pm
Welcome "back"..... Refocus, and get to it... Please keep in mind, living a well rounded life should also be a goal. She just may not have been the right girl for you... We will always deal with outside "pressures" it's learning how to manage them that makes us stronger. Believe me, that's the tough part.... What doesn't kill us, only what?? MAKES US STRONGER!!

Good luck with your journey and in reaching your goals... Stay strong.

TheGreatWhite
03-21-10, 9:40 pm
Welcome "back"..... Refocus, and get to it... Please keep in mind, living a well rounded life should also be a goal. She just may not have been the right girl for you... We will always deal with outside "pressures" it's learning how to manage them that makes us stronger. Believe me, that's the tough part.... What doesn't kill us, only what?? MAKES US STRONGER!!

Good luck with your journey and in reaching your goals... Stay strong.

Very well said, D! Keep your focus brother...not many people have the balls to do what we Animals do day in and day out...if she couldn't handle it then fuck it man...take care of yourself first! Looking forward to see you get back on track!

Serpiente-6509
03-22-10, 9:30 pm
Thanks for the words. So 3.22.2010
Since I have an exam everyday this week (optics being my biggest one on wed) Sunday will be the only time I can get any solid sleep. So I took the extra hour and went in to train at 745 rather than 7 AM. Got a solid workout in.

I'm sitting here proctoring a test (already got my homework done-atleast what I brought) so I thought I would just put some random thoughts and get feedback.....

So why am I back to the Animal Life? Well honestly to me there is nothing like it. We are different but we a re not elitists. The life of a bodybuilder is a tough one. The training, dieting, and sacrifice, but then again I love this sport so much that nothing is sacrifice, it is me making room for my goals. I came back because being and Animal is who I am. I don't have time for sitting by and following the sheep, I make my own fucking path.

I'll have more on my Journey page so check there.