PDA

View Full Version : Follow the IRON made ROAD... GQ's JOVRNEY

GQ
03-22-10, 9:17 pm
So it begins... The first step is always the biggest step. I've accomplished this step once, and failed two steps later. I have a problem with motivation. plus, half the fuckheads I consider friends, constantly try to convince me that getting big is a bad idea. In whose fuckin' eyes? "Dude, not many girls are gonna find you attractive" or, "What are you thinking man?'. I couldn't give two shits less about what girls find attractive. And what I'm thinking is, it's my time to be who I want to be. Not who the person I'm standing next to, fuck that. I"M GONNE BE ME. PERIOD. People can doubt all they want, and when they see the product, I hope they know they helped fuel what they see in front of them, they helped me get where they never said I would.

So I need alot of help with a cheap, easy starter diet plan. Keyword being cheap. Ha. Here's what I have so far.

Meal 1: 12 Egg Whites
Meal 2: 50g Protien Shake
Meal 3: Turkey Sandwich, Banana
Meal 4: 16 oz. Round Steak, 1 cup White Rice
Meal 5: Turkey Sandwhich, Apple
Meal 6: 10 Egg Whites, 2 Whole Eggs

Any suggestions?
Thanks brothers.

BigDY
03-22-10, 11:30 pm
get big or go home if it is what you want do it if they arnt in the gym getting big dont let them hold you back. once you get one day down go to the next if you fail start over from day one and repeat till you got it down packet. I had the same Motivation and friend issues. they are now lifting and have the same goals once they seen the pay off

C.Coronato
03-23-10, 10:09 am
Are you trying to bulk? Whats your weight now?

Eat whole eggs and oats in the AM.
You dont need 16oz of steak in one meal.

GQ
03-23-10, 10:09 pm
Honestly, thats another pothole in the road. I don't know if I should cut and bulk, or bulk and cut. I'm weighing at roughly 230. I'm pretty sure that's a bulking diet. I really don't know. I'm wet behind the ears. Ha.

sunny_max
03-23-10, 11:01 pm
if your at 230....whats your height? whats you age? whats your body fat %?..............do you feel fat? are you muscular?.....either ways ...bulking or cutting is more of a personal choice.....see how you look and feel......and listen to tree trunk.....you dnt need 16 oz of steak in one meal.....i wld say divide that into either 2 meals of 8oz or even 4 meals of 4oz each.....

GQ
03-24-10, 12:36 am
5'10" and 22. I have no idea on what my bodyfat is, or how I could measure it without using the special tools involved. I'm kind of in the middle? Here's a link to where my physical appearance is.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2008/11/28/15038262/profilepic/2902242orig.jpg

Treetrunklegs: I got some oats, and I'll start out at one cup every morning. And I seriously doubt i can stomach that and 12 whole eggs, so I might try ten whole eggs and a cup of oats. Sound good? And I'll definately cut down on the steak. Might switch it and the sandwhiches around...

Arms in less than 6 hours... Gotta catch what sleep I can.