PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stak/Animal Cuts

Lessgo
03-24-10, 12:44 pm
I am currently starting an Animal stak /animal cuts cycle and I was wondering how I should take this stak properly.

I wake up usually at 8:00 or 8: 30 and I have school from 9:00 until noon. And I usually only have time to work out right after school. I was wondering what is the proper way I should take this stak? I know I'm supposed to take the stak before workout but I also have to take my second animal cuts pak 4 to 6 hours after my first one. I do weights and then cardio so can I take the animal cuts during my workout after I have taken my animal stak?

C.Coronato
03-24-10, 1:35 pm
How old are you my man?

Lessgo
03-24-10, 1:37 pm
Im 20 years old

C.Coronato
03-24-10, 1:46 pm
Stak is not intended for anyone under 25 or so, simply because your natural test levels are so high, that your really not going to be getting much results from it.

Cuts you can take 2x a day. Once as soon as you wake up, and then again usually 4-5 hours later both on an empty stomach.

Lessgo
03-24-10, 3:23 pm
Ah crap that sucks. Well I already bought the stuff but now I know for the future. How would you recommend I take each of the supplements given my schedule listed above?