PDA

View Full Version : Animal Cuts. Because Cardio Sucks...

zubda345
03-25-10, 1:15 am
Today was my 2nd day of cardio in gym.

I was told by a pro to do cardio if I wanna get ripped. I started it, and loved it. But today in gym a man asked me that why am I doin cardio?! I told him the reason and other advantages of cardio. Then he said to me that why it's said/What's teh meaning of "Animal Cuts. Because Cardio sucks" I told him that it means Cardio is pain and animal cuts is a gain so it's based on "No Pain, No gain". But he said that 4rm his point of view it means that Animal cuts are better than Cardio!

Well, I convinced him on my theory but i ain't also sure about it, Can anyone explain??? and I also wanna know why they say "CARDIO SUCKS"?????

WarlordMalice
03-25-10, 3:48 am
Cuz for 99% of people cardio DOES suck. You're one of the lucky few who can enjoy it.

jitin
03-25-10, 9:26 am
i always thought it meant that cardio sucks so, if you have to do it .. you might as well get the most out of it by taking cuts

C.Coronato
03-25-10, 9:36 am
Animal Cuts is a product.
"Cardio Sucks" was an older ad that now is a Legacy t-shirt.

Like stated above most people hate cardio .. your lucky if you enjoy it .. but you still would need to do cardio, even if your taking Cuts in oder to be lean and lose BF.

PORTERHOUSE
03-25-10, 9:48 am
i always thought it meant that cardio sucks so, if you have to do it .. you might as well get the most out of it by taking cuts

That was more or less my take on it. I always thought it was an obscure quote though because I could see how some people would think by taking cuts they wouldn't need cardio.

Aggression
03-25-10, 9:56 am
Here's an older article about the dreaded 'C' word.

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=19&section=diet

G Diesel
03-25-10, 9:59 am
I've always read that Animal ad to mean that cardio is a necessary evil, and though it might suck, it is a must. You have to do it to be a competitive bodybuilder, though you might not like it.

Animal Cuts is designed to help you get the most out of that effort and to make that time invested doing cardio worth the agony. It won't "get you ripped", your diet and training will do that, but it definitely will help.

Peace, G

zubda345
03-25-10, 1:39 pm
Thankx Allllll!!!

Another thing, where can I download High resolution bodybuilding pics!

Tron
03-25-10, 11:25 pm
Animal Cuts is designed to help you get the most out of that effort and to make that time invested doing cardio worth the agony. It won't "get you ripped", your diet and training will do that, but it definitely will help.

As always, G is right. The Cuts is designed to supplement your already cutting diet with proper cardio. Cuts is designed to ramp up the metabolism and decrease the water retention. So it is a help but not a miracle cure.

Thankx Allllll!!!

Another thing, where can I download High resolution bodybuilding pics!

There's a lot of the animal posters on here. They're pretty good res if I remember correctly. If that's not what you're looking for then do an internet search in google for your favorite BBer and you should find something.

zubda345
03-26-10, 1:55 pm
Yeah I've searched the internet but can't find any ANIMAL type. there are only 7-8 posters here on this web, I've all of them I want more of Animal!

Tifferzzz
03-26-10, 3:12 pm
I've always read that Animal ad to mean that cardio is a necessary evil, and though it might suck, it is a must. You have to do it to be a competitive bodybuilder, though you might not like it.

Peace, G

Agreed.