PDA

View Full Version : Small but terrible

Devlin
03-26-10, 12:32 am
Yo everybody, greetings from the Philippines. Im 5'5" and was 135lbs when I started out (wasnt gifted with height im afraid). I was a bit of an athlete during high school, despite my height. I played basketball and was a member of the graduating varsity team. Im 33 years old now and I havent played basketball since high school. Now, I just sit behind a desk all day. One day, I just got tired of seeing the aging and out of shape guy in the mirror and started exercising. I started out with boxing, then body weight. I started my iron journey with a few buddies 3 months ago. My first deadlift was a 100lbs and my body ached all over. But I loved the pain. It gave me purpose. After that first deadlift, I became addicted. Started training every other day. Im not a member of any gym though, and i dont have a personal trainer. I just asked around on what to do and invited friends to train with me at home. Now, Im 151lbs but I still look puffy, soft and bloated. I was taking whey protein and Universal Creatine. I was getting frustrated coz i wasnt seeing immediate changes, plus my buddy said I was a little bloated, so I did some research on the best vitamins and cutting supplements in the market. I came across Animal. I bought my first Animal Pak and Animal Cuts yesterday and I took my first paks today. Im really looking forward to the results. Im dedicated to training, and for me, being strong and looking good makes this personal journey worth all the time, pain and money. I will post my results. Best of luck to us all. Peace.

ronnie
03-26-10, 12:41 am
Good to have you here on the forum! glad to hear you have decided to make a change to your lifestyle and body, however there is something you need to know. big changes wont happen in just a few weeks or months and dont expect to find a "miracle product" that does the work for you. the only thing that brings results is hard work.

Devlin
03-27-10, 3:13 am
Hey thanks ronnie. I know there is no miracle pill and supplements are used to help out in actual training. I will still work hard to reach my goals and hopefully, get to where I want to be physically. Im a little stronger now (not much compared to seasoned veterans) but I believe that what began 3 months ago is staring to pay off. I can now deadlift 200 and bench 185. I dont know if my body structure would allow me to lift more though. But anything is possible! Cheers.