PDA

View Full Version : New to Animal

Devlin
03-26-10, 12:42 am
Hi. Im new to Animal and weight lifting (3 months lifting now), but Im not a member of a gym coz I have the equipment at home. Just bought my first Pak and Cuts yesterday and started taking them this morning. I do have a question or two, if its cool. Im not a big guy. Im only 5'5" and now weigh 151 lbs (stated at 135 lbs three months ago). Is Animal Pak and Cuts designed for everybody, regardless of body structure? Thanks in advance guys. Peace.

Happyfeet
03-26-10, 4:31 pm
hey bro

im pretty new here to, and read up heaps before i started cuts. You realise pretty soon that these guys dont muck around, no bullshit, and there products just flat-out work for anybody. Ive droped 3% bodyfat in 2 weeks on cuts, and am gee'd for my next can of cuts and to start pak!

keep us updated!!

Muscleguy93
03-26-10, 5:04 pm
yes, body structure dosent matter, but why are you taking cuts at 151 lbs?

Devlin
03-27-10, 3:01 am
Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. Well, i had my body fat % checked and i was a bit over, and my beer gut seems to take forever to get rid of! Also, I think for my height i would like to go back to 145lbs, but be leaner. Im a bit puffy still, and I read that cuts with cardio will get rid of excess water, etc. But ive always known that hard work will pay off. So, should I hold off on cuts for now and continue to bulk up? My girl says Im getting too big already (haha, like 151 is big) coz I eat like hell everyday, esp after an intense workout.

Enforcer
03-27-10, 7:50 pm
Hi. Im new to Animal and weight lifting (3 months lifting now), but Im not a member of a gym coz I have the equipment at home. Just bought my first Pak and Cuts yesterday and started taking them this morning. I do have a question or two, if its cool. Im not a big guy. Im only 5'5" and now weigh 151 lbs (stated at 135 lbs three months ago). Is Animal Pak and Cuts designed for everybody, regardless of body structure? Thanks in advance guys. Peace.

Well bro I have 2 questions for you- how old are you and what are you trying to do as faras training goes i.e. add size, shred up?