PDA

View Full Version : Have you found Animal PM in your local store?

D-Kev
03-26-10, 3:57 am
Just a quick question...Wondering if your local vitamin Shoppe has stocked Animal PM yet?
Because the two close to me in the Maryland area haven't received em' yet...I'm not a gnc fan at all, but I've even popped in a few of them and nothing...

Just looking forward to trying this out, as I really could use it...(It's 3:40 am as I write this, see what I mean?)

PORTERHOUSE
03-26-10, 7:36 am
Have you considered ordering it online?

mritter3
03-26-10, 8:37 am
Have you considered ordering it online?

thats what i would do...vit. shoppe and gnc will be way overpriced compared to dps or bodybuilding.com

Tifferzzz
03-26-10, 2:48 pm
thats what i would do...vit. shoppe and gnc will be way overpriced compared to dps or bodybuilding.com

Agreed. Bodybuilding.com is the king for supplements. Trust me - I tried GNC, Vitamin World, and a few different online sites. The difference between BB.com and the rest of the online sites is that BB uses Fedex, and most other places use UPS.

Oh - another cool thing is that you can 'chat' with them online and see if they have what you're needing in the closest facility to your home - that way it gives you a great idea of how fast you can get them.

J-Dawg
03-26-10, 3:55 pm
Just a quick question...Wondering if your local vitamin Shoppe has stocked Animal PM yet?
Because the two close to me in the Maryland area haven't received em' yet...I'm not a gnc fan at all, but I've even popped in a few of them and nothing...

Just looking forward to trying this out, as I really could use it...(It's 3:40 am as I write this, see what I mean?)

Vitamin Shoppe has picked up Animal PM. Let me check and see when they'll have it in the stores. It might be May or June. In the meantime, some places you can get it now: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29958

Tifferzzz
03-26-10, 6:01 pm
Vitamin Shoppe has picked up Animal PM. Let me check and see when they'll have it in the stores.

Also - I just checked when I ordered my cuts, and BB.com has the PM for $28.99

D-Kev
03-27-10, 3:51 am
Vitamin Shoppe has picked up Animal PM. Let me check and see when they'll have it in the stores.

Thanks! I would appreciate that...

And thanks to everyone else for the replies...I just prefer to pick up supplements
at my local vitamin shoppe, rather than order em and wait a week...
The store I goto is less than a mile from my gym. I like to hit the store before a workout.
Knocks out a supplement stock up and a lifting session in one trip.
*And at the end of the year I get a cash certificate based on how many points I earned...
Beginning of 2010 I got $180!

Enforcer
03-27-10, 7:49 pm

And thanks to everyone else for the replies...I just prefer to pick up supplements
The store I goto is less than a mile from my gym. I like to hit the store before a workout.
*And at the end of the year I get a cash certificate based on how many points I earned...

Nice on the points rewarded bro, nothing like some free money to pick up products. Were you able to pick PM up in a local store?

D-Kev
03-28-10, 8:17 pm
Nice on the points rewarded bro, nothing like some free money to pick up products. Were you able to pick PM up in a local store?

Yeah, when you get that free money, it's like a supplement shopping spree!
And I mean, the store is a cool hang to talk to other lifters and their employees are good guys too...But yeah, I haven't seen Animal PM anywhere yet. (Rockville MD area)

JamesRange62
03-28-10, 8:54 pm

Yeah, when you get that free money, it's like a supplement shopping spree!
And I mean, the store is a cool hang to talk to other lifters and their employees are good guys too...But yeah, I haven't seen Animal PM anywhere yet. (Rockville MD area)

yeah man! i got my platinum card in the mail last week! i love that place, but no PM in Johnson City, TN either, and i really want me some PM!!!

96darkhorse
03-29-10, 2:48 am
no PM in socal as of today....checked out some gnc's (i hate them) and lindberg..nadda

Girevik 69
03-29-10, 11:38 am
Vitamin Shoppe has picked up Animal PM. Let me check and see when they'll have it in the stores. It might be May or June. In the meantime, some places you can get it now: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29958

May or June for Vitamin Shoppe?!?!

Oh, WTF... I may just have to order it from bodybuilding.com. I've been waiting for this stuff, and I could frankly use better sleep, lol.

D-Kev
03-30-10, 2:03 am
J-Dawg - thanks for the heads up. Though May or June is brutal, being that the product has been out for some time now! Ah well, is what it is...

Lightnin'
03-30-10, 11:26 am
I hate to break it to you brother but if you are buying in stores then you are probably way overpaying for your supps. There are much better deals online. Trust me. IM me and I can help you out.