PDA

View Full Version : a dream...

The Dreamer
03-30-10, 12:08 pm
Everyone has a story that somehow leads them to this lifestyle, if they dont then to me they dont have a purpose doing this. My story is more of a dream. My journey....making it a reality..Growing up i was a literally all stick and bone. Parents found out I could run so I got thrown into it. I later discovered I could swim and these 2 things became my life. I didnt do it for them, I did it for myself because I was addicted. Addicted to the adrenaline, the freedom, and the glory. A ran so much I drove my knees to shit, almost crippling myself, and i swam so much Idrove myself insane. college came and i needed something new, something to satisfy my thirst.....Here I am.

My good friend got me into lifting and i havent stopped since. Then i was 6'4 weighing 160....i could barely bench anything and I couldnt stand it. My goal, was to get bigger...stronger...and become something everyone will talk about. I dont mean that as a popularity show...but as an exception worth accepting. My buddy put me on a plan...

Mondays: Chest/Tris
Tuesdays: Back/Bis
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Chest/Shoulders
Friday:Back/Bis
Weekend:Off

3weeks: low weight high reps
3weeks: mid weigh mid reps
3weeks: high weight low reps
1week: superset

Every now and then ill get on a gainer(muscle juice, M-Stak), take myofusion protein, preworkout preference(JACK3D)

Ive done this for a year and I now weigh 190(on a good day) and can currently bench 115lbs. Most guys in our gym to touch hitting those are huge...not me, im bigger but still skinny frame. Doesnt matter to me, I drive off being different...thats what keeps me going....keeps me dreaming. My journey is far from over and my dreams lay the path for me.
My goal is to eventually weigh 200lbs, continue to get stronger....and prove everyone wrong...and drop a couple jaws along the way.