PDA

View Full Version : Favorite meal of the day?

msktyshha
03-30-10, 7:00 pm
My favorite meal of the day is two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches along with 2 whole eggs mixed in with milk and a scoop of whey. The total adds up to 66gs of protein, 84gs of carbs and 53gs of fat all around 1000 calories. No wonder I was adding fat and muscle so quick.

Nix0r
03-30-10, 9:21 pm
Every meal is my favorite meal. I love eating.

NJC_Manhattan
03-30-10, 9:55 pm
Breakfast...

So good. You can keep it clean oatmeal eggs, or you can make it dirty pancakes, fruit and shit

LSweet
03-30-10, 10:17 pm
a 12 oz ribeye, 2 loaded sweet potatoes and about 10 rolls.

when i go out i do work haha

Girevik 69
03-30-10, 11:40 pm
Favorite Meal of the Day: Dinner

Favorite Meal(s):

Homemade:

1. Beef or bison stir-fry with broccoli, napa or bok choy, and brown rice, seasoned with soy or tamari sauce, and a dash of sesame oil. Sometimes I vary the veggies--eg., use snow peas, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, etc.

2. Ground Beef, bison, or lamb with dark red kidney beans and brown rice, with some variety of TABASCO sauce (regular, green, or garlic). Sometimes I use light red kidney beans, sometimes I use black beans, and sometimes I use a combination of kidney and black beans.

Restaurants:

Chipotle Grill: Burrito Bol w/ steak, black beans, rice, mild & medium salsa, cheese, & lettuce, w/ sour cream on the side. Sometimes I get a bol with both steak and chicken, for a little variety.

Muscle Maker Grill: Santa Fe Wrap (grilled chicken with beans & brown rice w/ a Southwestern sauce) with a side of either steamed broccoli, brown rice, or Western potatos.

Shumi or Shogun: Beef Shogayaki (shredded beef in a nice ginger sauce, with a side of broccoli, bean sprouts, soba noodles, & rice). Comes sizzling on one of those iron platters. I usually also get an order of kappa maki (cucumber rolls).

Longhorn or Lone Star: New York Strip steak (medium rare) with baked potato w/ sour cream and ground pepper.

Turkish Restaurants: Lamb with bulgur wheat pilaf and yogurt sauce.

N. Motta
03-31-10, 1:48 am
Probably my grandmas cooking. I generally dont complain about any food, regardless of source, but the g ma's food is always awesome soul food.

The rest of my regular meals? Meh.

C.Coronato
03-31-10, 10:32 am
My favorite meal of the day is two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches along with 2 whole eggs mixed in with milk and a scoop of whey. The total adds up to 66gs of protein, 84gs of carbs and 53gs of fat all around 1000 calories. No wonder I was adding fat and muscle so quick.

You eat PB and J, with eggs in the middle??

msktyshha
04-01-10, 10:33 pm
[QUOTE=treetrunklegs;928311]You eat PB and J, with eggs in the middle??[/QUOTE

lol no dude I wish i was that hardcore. I have my pb n j sandwich along with that I drink a shake (two raw whole eggs blended in with milk and a scoop of whey).

Ass to Ankles
04-05-10, 7:14 pm
My favorite meal of the day (cutting) is an animal cookie with cinnamon and splenda on top and a pile of cooked ground beef with mesquite marinade and a grape crystal light slushie. so so good

paulmartin483
05-04-10, 3:02 am
Sandwich with cookie with cinnamon it is top favorite meal.I was drunk shake with it.It is very delicious.I like to eat every time.

kaylee
05-15-10, 4:53 am
breakfast is

cook oats with milk. cut a banana into small piece and add in it.

royalclaymore
05-15-10, 5:18 am
I want to know what meals are very effective when you're under diet...I love to eat but it is more important to have a diet so any suggestions would be highly appreciated....

Muscleguy93
05-15-10, 12:52 pm
I want to know what meals are very effective when you're under diet...I love to eat but it is more important to have a diet so any suggestions would be highly appreciated....

Every meal is effictive...If you goal is to lean out, cut the calories and eat cleaner, if you goal is gaining mass, up the calories and eat more. No meal Is more important then the other.

Fury317
05-15-10, 12:58 pm
Breakfast...

So good. You can keep it clean oatmeal eggs, or you can make it dirty pancakes, fruit and shit

Fruit is "dirty"?

cmtz429
05-16-10, 11:24 pm
Bfast:
6 whole eggs over easy. 6-8 strips of bacon or turkey slices cooked. 6 slices whole wheat bread. 1 cup oatmeal or grits w/ 1 packet splenda.