PDA

View Full Version : Florian vs Gomi

HIGA MONSTER
04-01-10, 9:39 am
How one-sided was that fight? Kenny's jab was sticking Gomi's face!

And Roy Nelson's KO of Struve was awesome. Folded him.

HIGA MONSTER

Girevik 69
04-01-10, 7:50 pm
I unfortunately missed them, but I heard they were good bouts.

J Wong
04-02-10, 1:26 am
Roy impressed me again. His game plan was perfect for the fight.

Ken Flo did exactly as I expected him to, which was to pick Gomi apart on the feet. People are saying things like Gomi is done, but I think Florian can also beat "2005 Gomi".

Cstlfx
04-02-10, 6:07 pm
One of the best fight nights in quite some time. The power outage was interesting to say the least.

I think Big Country has a good future in the UFC. While I dont think he could beat some of the top contenders yet, I think he'll be able to in the future.

Kenny purely dominated Gomi. I'm thinking he's pissed about losing to BJ and wants another shot!

On a side note, I'm excited about this season of TUF. Seems like a bunch of guys with too much ego, but most of them can fight this year! Did you see the amount of knockouts in the prelims this year compared to previous!?

HIGA MONSTER
04-02-10, 9:53 pm
One of the best fight nights in quite some time. The power outage was interesting to say the least.

I think Big Country has a good future in the UFC. While I dont think he could beat some of the top contenders yet, I think he'll be able to in the future.

Kenny purely dominated Gomi. I'm thinking he's pissed about losing to BJ and wants another shot!

On a side note, I'm excited about this season of TUF. Seems like a bunch of guys with too much ego, but most of them can fight this year! Did you see the amount of knockouts in the prelims this year compared to previous!?

Dude, there were some fast fights on the TUF premiere. Nasty knockouts!

WTF is wrong with the French dude that quit? You could tell that Hackleman wanted to punch him in the nuts for even saying those words.
It was awesome that Tito called him out on it too after he quit.

HIGA MONSTER

Jon_Blaze
04-02-10, 10:15 pm
Being overseas, I gotta download this stuff since we don't get it on TV. But I did read that KenFlo straight dominated him so I can't wait to see it. Interested to see what happens this season on TUF since as shitty as Tito is as a fighter now he does make a decent coach.

Cstlfx
04-03-10, 12:23 am
Dude, there were some fast fights on the TUF premiere. Nasty knockouts!

WTF is wrong with the French dude that quit? You could tell that Hackleman wanted to punch him in the nuts for even saying those words.
It was awesome that Tito called him out on it too after he quit.

HIGA MONSTER

I couldnt believe the Frenchman myself. What are you doing getting into a cage that locks unless you are willing to go all the way. I mean seriously, all he had to do was catch his wind for a minute, get punched and cover up, wait for the ref to stop it. At least that way he wouldnt have gone out as the only wuss-bag in the place!

The one guy had his orbital socket fractured in the first of three rounds! Or how bout the guy who had his nose shattered!? I guess they had to have on ridiculous guy on the show. Kinda like the guy during BJ's season that ate cake all the time then couldnt make weight.