PDA

View Full Version : New Favorite Tricep Killer

SkinnyFatKid
04-04-10, 9:41 pm
Close Grip Dumbbell Presses, Supersetted with Easy Bar Skull Crushers.
I am a noob on the site. I started my arm workout with these the other day and was extremely intrigued by the whole entire back of my arms burning so badly and differently than ever before, so I had to join the site and let you guys know. Try em out and tell me what ya think.

ghost
04-04-10, 10:22 pm
Close Grip Dumbbell Presses, Supersetted with Easy Bar Skull Crushers.
I am a noob on the site. I started my arm workout with these the other day and was extremely intrigued by the whole entire back of my arms burning so badly and differently than ever before, so I had to join the site and let you guys know. Try em out and tell me what ya think.
get rid of the ez curl bar for the skulls, and hit a straight bar. yeah most people like the ezcurl bar for your wrists, but the straight bar is much more of a killer exercise.

otherwise, great set.

msktyshha
04-04-10, 10:32 pm
I do 3 sets of close grip bench press followed by 3 sets of overhead dumbbell extensions and I am finished with my triceps workout. I wanted to know in order to hit the whole triceps which exercise would go together the best. I don't wanna take close grip outta my workout since they work so great, so tell me about a complete tricep workout I should be doing next time I go to the gym that includes close grip bench.