PDA

View Full Version : First dose tonight.

GamingGuru
04-08-10, 3:24 am
I took PM around 2am. It's 3:20 now and I'm finally starting to feel sleepy, but that could be because i slept nearly 10 hours the night before AND managed to take a 2 hour nap around 8 (don't ask, i've been sick the past week).

i starting to feel some strange sensation in my face, I hope my body isnt allergic to any of the ingredients. i'm not allergic to anything, actually. I have taken Pak, m-stak, stak and pump and my body doesn't react to any of those products.

I was reading in another thread that some people have reported a "tingley" sensation their first few doses. I hope this is the case.

C.Coronato
04-08-10, 9:23 am
It takes a few doses to get used to. Look forward to how you like it in the up coming weeks.

GamingGuru
04-08-10, 12:52 pm
Right after I made this thread, the tingley sensation went away. I slept late, woke up at 6 to piss and fell asleep like a baby immediately after. Woke up around 11:30 for class, a little groggy. A little over an hour now--sitting in lab i feel great and attentive.

I had some awkward pains in my right shoulder (for a few days) and I noticed that was COMPLETELY gone when I woke for class. I wonder if that's the Nitro doing it's job since it is an ingredient of PM.