PDA

View Full Version : Difference between M-Stak and Stak?

Wasteland
01-11-07, 1:26 pm
In your minds, what's the difference between Stak and M-Stak? Are they more similar than different?

IRBS
01-11-07, 1:48 pm
Totally different to me.

Stak is probably the best supplement I have ever used (I was a supplement junkie before finding Animal, tried A LOT of total CRAP). Stak allows me to have freakish strength gains and endurance.

Ive used M-Stak on 2 cycles and I can definatly tell something different is going on with strength gains, but its no where near what Stak has done.

Thats just my experience with the two products. I'm not really a hardgainer, so M-Stak isnt my thing

Animal Rep
01-11-07, 2:01 pm
Totally different to me.

Stak is probably the best supplement I have ever used (I was a supplement junkie before finding Animal, tried A LOT of total CRAP). Stak allows me to have freakish strength gains and endurance.

Ive used M-Stak on 2 cycles and I can definatly tell something different is going on with strength gains, but its no where near what Stak has done.

Thats just my experience with the two products. I'm not really a hardgainer, so M-Stak isnt my thing

Very informed post here IRBS.

MELTDOWN
01-11-07, 9:15 pm
i alternate every other cycle and seem to prefer Stak 2. My system seems to respond to it better and the muscle seems fuller and firmer. Both offer excellent results, it's just that little edge S2 gives me that squeeks it over M Stak.

MickMars
02-10-07, 2:09 pm
First of all, I'm 23 and I'm about to finish M-Stak and I got great results from it. I'm thinking about starting Stak2 after 2 weeks but I've read that test boosters don't really work for those who are under 30. What do you guys think? If it's true I will substitute stak2 with my 2nd cycle of mstack.

gnoll5
02-16-07, 2:00 pm
I am heading to Vegas on Monday (getting away from all the snow and cold) and want to pick up some supps while there. I have read the glowing reports on both MStak and Stak2. I am 35, 6' and 220lbs. I have tried a test booster without much success. What would you guys recommend? I take protein, creatine, glutamine and a multi now.

Giant Killer
02-16-07, 2:10 pm
I asked this question and the resounding response was MStak, but then some people said Stak2, but mostly because they like the original stak, which is not the same. MStak is a more all around anabolic booster, and Stak2 takes advantage of the test you already have.
The best thing to do would be to get on the main site, read the Animal Owners Manual in pdf, read the massive amounts of user reviews, and decide what speaks to you the most.
The AOM suggested taking both for serious results, pak & stak2 in the am, and Mstak 30 min pre-workout (that may not be ABSOLUTELY accurate, but the idea)--so this is what I decided on, haven't started it yet but I think it would be a good idea.

Enforcer25
02-16-07, 3:20 pm
I went with stak2 because I'm 38 and this is what was recommended in this thread. http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=257 Here is the specific quote "Here’s another example—you’re 35, and looking for something to increase strength. You’re already using creatine. Basic stack might be Animal Pak, Animal Pump, and Animal Stak 2. The Pump will replace your regular creatine and the Stak 2 will help with testosterone, which at 35, could use a boost." That is why I went with stak2. I've been happy with my first can and will be on my 2nd cycle on Monday.

styles
02-17-07, 2:44 am
I'm also 38. I have Pak with breakfast and then add Pump & Stak2 before I work out. I'm very happy with this stack.

I decided to add something and chose M-Stak which I take about 4 hours later as the stack FAQ says for stacking Stak2 and M-Stak. I started on the 7th and I have actually lost a few pounds outside my normal maintenance range. I'm not trying to lose and sort of confused as to why, but I appear to be leaning out a bit more than normal. My strength is still up and I get 245(g) of protein which is 40% of my total calories. My weight is usually 186.5-189.5.

I still highly recommend the Pak, Pump, and Stak2. My other supps are Uni-Livers Tabs and protein powder.

I've read a lot of satisifed M-Stak users that up'd their protein intake on M-Stak, but I already eat as much and as often as I can. Maybe I'm still just not eating enough?

I have tried to take a couple extra handfuls of liver per day.

styles
02-24-07, 1:39 am
I just thought I would put in an update. I was still down around 184.5 (low was 183) as of this morning. I can tell I'm leaned out. I'm not trying to cut. So, M-Stak might be the bomb on a cut for those that are starting in the next month or two. I'm have about a week left on this can and I will stick with Pak, Pump, and Stak2 for March. I was going to start cutting in April/May. Hard to believe I was once 205 and let it all go. I can't imagine what Cuts and M-Stak would be like probably pretty intense.

I will say my strength is still going up. I use hex dumbells as much as possible and I do three sets per exercise (raises, presses, curls). I was able to bump up my 2nd set 5# this week which is about a week earlier than I planned/hoped.

I have no idea what's going on. My nutrition is good. I eat 5-6 times a day. I even bumped protein to about 260(g). Clearly, I'm not eating enough, but I don't understand how or why. Maybe both of them is too much?

styles
03-04-07, 2:34 pm
Sort of an update. I took Stak2 and M-Stak from 2-7 to 2-28 as described in the previous posts. I am still taking Pak and Pump in the week off. As of this morning 3-4 I was back up and over my regular weight to 192.5 lbs. Clearly, that just has to be water weight, but I'm a bit curious if anyone has an explanation?

FWIW, I am going back on Stak2 starting 3-10.

jeff00z28
03-07-07, 12:37 am
I took m-stack a while ago and noticed some gains and a small increase in sex drive. Should I buy it again or stack. I'm lookin for pretty much the same results.

jeff00z28
03-07-07, 12:37 am
I'm ordering in about 5 minutes so if you have a recommendation plz chime in :D.

jeff00z28
03-07-07, 12:44 am
sry i didnt see the thread a few posts down. delete as you wish

crg
08-25-07, 3:49 pm
whats the diference with m stak and stak 2 i am currently using animal pak and pump and wanted to stack with either m stak or stak 2

DMH56308
08-27-07, 10:10 am
I see its your first post, if you use the search function or click on the "packs" you can get the info!!!! M-stak used to gain lean mass, stak2 is a test booster pak. Both are great, depends on your goals and needs!

simpleguy
09-02-07, 3:19 pm
I think there are at least 10 or 15 threads on this one, no problem, just do a search bro

Histo55
08-15-08, 1:03 pm
What is the difference between Stak and M-Stak. I weight about 230, 6'2" and i'm debating between these two for taking during my mass phase. Help me out fellas!
----I figure this question has been answered dozens of times before, but i just don't have the time to search through the vastness of this forvm. sorry

Histo

Cellerator65
08-15-08, 1:07 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6830

DiMattia43
09-21-08, 2:53 am
I was just reading about them both...

i did a cycle of stak and have another can of it and plan on starting it agian on monday..

i am looking to "bulk up", put some mass on..

should i be doing the M-Stak and not the Stak???

simpleguy
09-21-08, 3:27 am
it's an individual thing... but you can also run them both, just space the packs a few hrs apart and you should be fine

Hatchelt
09-21-08, 5:04 am
I treat M-stak as a good all rounder and I switch it upto Stak when I need a kick up the ass.

mritter3
09-21-08, 8:59 am
either take them both, or take m stak, post stak, to help preserve some of the lean mass gains.

Thetasteofink69
09-21-08, 10:55 am
If it were me

I would go with the can of Stak, and then cycle off of it with a can of M-Stak

Gunz1
09-22-08, 10:39 am
i would run one than run the other than continue to go back and forth... my fav mass stak is the test/stak stak.. after that i usually run a can of mstak then come back and hit the stak/test again...

Enforcer
09-22-08, 11:31 am
I was just reading about them both...

i did a cycle of stak and have another can of it and plan on starting it agian on monday..

i am looking to "bulk up", put some mass on..

should i be doing the M-Stak and not the Stak???

Why not do them both together to really give yourself a kick in the ass? But hey we all don't have a shitload of $ to spend, thus if that is the case I would start off basic and start with M-Stak. Then after using a can or two, I would evaluate my progress and then move onto Stak. Supps are alot of trial and error bro- you have to try things out and find out what works for you bc what may work for one guy may not do shit for you and vice versa

ArmyAthlete34
03-28-09, 10:28 pm
I am looking to start cutting and want something to help me stay anabolic in the process which product would be better for that aspect Stak or M-Stak. all help is welcome. thanks brothers

dannynb
03-28-09, 10:49 pm
I am looking to start cutting and want something to help me stay anabolic in the process which product would be better for that aspect Stak or M-Stak. all help is welcome. thanks brothers

I would say Stak...M-Stak would be better for a bulk I would say...

mritter3
03-28-09, 10:52 pm
completely agree with dannynb, m stack if your bulking, so def. go with stak.

dedsqtbnch
03-28-09, 10:59 pm
m stack makes you more hungry

ArmyAthlete34
03-28-09, 11:09 pm
Alright brothers heres what we are looking at for my supps

Pak
Pump
Nitro
storm
Stak
Cuts

dannynb
03-28-09, 11:25 pm
Alright brothers heres what we are looking at for my supps

Pak
Pump
Nitro
storm
Stak
Cuts

Good stack...I'd toss in some Uni-Liver and possibly ditch Pump, but that's just me.

Spud
03-29-09, 5:23 pm
Anyone know if you can run all three of these at the same time?

Stak
m-Stak
pump

I know you can take both m-stak and pump (but have to remove one of the red stimulant pills because there is one in each of these supplements) - what I´m unsure about is if you can take Stak also. Can anyone shed any light on this?

dedsqtbnch
03-29-09, 5:40 pm
ive done it befor in 07 dont know if anything has changed

ArmyAthlete34
03-29-09, 8:53 pm
Good stack...I'd toss in some Uni-Liver and possibly ditch Pump, but that's just me.

See normally I am on shock therapy. and I've never taken pump before but I thought it would be a good switch.

And also I've never had problems with stimulants so I dont beleive I will be taking any pills out of my stack but thats me thats just how I do things its all or nothing for me brothers thats how I live every day especially when It comes to training.

dedsqtbnch
03-30-09, 12:22 am
just take the stack one meal befor the workout to give some time with the pump right befor

ArmyAthlete34
03-30-09, 11:40 am
just take the stack one meal befor the workout to give some time with the pump right befor

Sounds good brother thanks for the advice.

TheDarkHalf
03-31-09, 10:55 am
Both! Ftw!

Universal Rep
04-01-09, 11:51 am
The FAQ: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6830&highlight=m-stak+stak

The thread: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=1056&highlight=m-stak+stak

majicninja
06-30-09, 7:19 pm
I've been looking into m-stack and normal and wanted to know how others feel about the "for ages 25 and older"? I understand that at age 22, my hormones are at a heightened level, but would it really be detrimental to my body to take a product like this for a month of intense lifting? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Tartaglia
06-30-09, 7:52 pm
animal m stak 25 years and oldeR? i dont know any info but i would like to know more about this

Marcus Leong
10-21-09, 11:56 am
Hey guys, I'm 18 and I'm 187cm tall, 97.5kg and 15% BF. I am currently bulking and Animal M-Stak and Stak caught my eye. So my question is, should I go for M-Stak or Stak? I read that they are basically the same, just that they work differently. And how long does it take for me to see results with either one? Cheers guys.

C.Coronato
10-21-09, 11:58 am
Hey guys, I'm 18 and I'm 187cm tall, 97.5kg and 15% BF. I am currently bulking and Animal M-Stak and Stak caught my eye. So my question is, should I go for M-Stak or Stak? I read that they are basically the same, just that they work differently. And how long does it take for me to see results with either one? Cheers guys.

They are not basically the same at all my man.

Stak is a natural test/gH booster.
M-Stak aids in your protein synthesis and is non hormonal.

At your age you would benefit from the M-Stak.

Aggression
10-21-09, 12:10 pm
TTL is right. M-stak would be the better bet right now. Stak would be a waste of money being 18 years old, as your hormone levels right now are at their highest levels possible.

Little Z
10-21-09, 12:11 pm

Definitely two completely different monsters here..

right now, I would suggest as stated by TTL to go with M-Stak, because of your age your natural test levels are gonna be hitting their peak
within a few years and you dont need to worry about any boosters right now.. If you took Stak at your current age, you would most likely see no results from the product.

And about the time frame for results..
Results all depend on you, your dedication and your nutrition first and foremost.. there is no magic pill or formula that will give you instant results..
I am not saying that's what you are lookin for, just makin sure the basics are stuck in the back of your head..

Wasteland
10-21-09, 12:15 pm
These two threads may help you:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=1056&highlight=animal+stak+m-stak

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6830&highlight=animal+stak+m-stak

TigerAce01
10-21-09, 12:15 pm
M-Stak baby! I used M-Stak for my first dedicated bulk at the age of 18, and it was awesome. Gained over 7 solid pounds on the cycle.

-Ace

Mr. Dead
10-21-09, 1:05 pm
M-Stak+lots of quality food+lots of heavy weights= What you're lookin' for...

g_mau18
10-21-09, 1:06 pm
damn I just got the stak and Im 21, Wonder how it will work?

Wasteland
10-21-09, 1:10 pm
damn I just got the stak and Im 21, Wonder how it will work?

Personally, I think you should be fine. Animal Stak definitely seems to work better for those over, say 25, but there are components in the product which can definitely benefit those under as well.

mritter3
10-21-09, 1:14 pm
at your age if i had to pick one for ya it would be mstak...but at your age i would stick with the basics...pak, protein powder, and a solid diet.

BubbyLight
10-21-09, 4:51 pm
at ur age id hit up the local supermarket and drop a whole paycheck on some high protein foods

100jan
10-21-09, 5:02 pm
At your age give a chance to M-Stak.Eat a ton, lift hard, and rest.This is what I have done and I gained about 4 solid kilos. I'm starting 2 cycles of M-Stak from Monday. Can't wait lol

g_mau18
10-22-09, 4:21 pm
thanks all, ive started the cycle, we'll see what happens

Marcus Leong
02-01-10, 11:48 am
thanks people, i've been taking M-Stak for a week now and its great! Thanks for all the great advice! I've started a post on my journey as well, planning to bulk to 120kg in 8 weeks and 2 cycles of M-stak coupled with other universal supplements as well. wish me well brothers

Marcus Leong
02-04-10, 1:26 pm
Guys, take a look my my journey. I need some critical feedback on how i can improve my routine and my diet. Cheers guys.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=896278#post896278

Universal Rep
03-09-10, 12:38 pm
Bumpin' a question I get a lot...

Aggression
03-09-10, 1:01 pm
Pretty solid post here about M-stak v. Stak: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6830

WarlordMalice
03-11-10, 1:27 pm
I'm in the process of gathering all my Animal supps now to do my eval on them when I get done with my current stash of stuff. My plan is to bulk for a month then cut for a month using a dedicated stack for each cycle. Of course I'll keep the foundationals the same for both: Pak, Nitro, Flex, PM, Pump (I consider Pump a foundational since it's what I'll be using for NO and creatine). For the bulk I was planning to add M Stak and Stak and for the cut I'd drop M Stak and add Cuts. Whatcha think about that? BTW I'm 36 and will be doing Hellraiser Training during this time.

C.Coronato
03-11-10, 1:30 pm
I think that looks good Warlord. I will certainly be looking forward to a journey of some sort form you.

WarlordMalice
03-11-10, 5:24 pm
I think that looks good Warlord. I will certainly be looking forward to a journey of some sort form you.

I already have Flex and have been using it for a couple weeks so I just ordered the rest of the Animal supps that I'll be using for my bulk (except PM cuz I'm hoping to win a can hahaha). I plan on taking a week off to get off all supps and just rest and recover since I've been hitting it hard between lifting and muay thai for the past 3 months. I'm excited to not only give Hellraiser Training a shot but to finally try out a stack of Animal supps. I'll start up a Journal that includes training, nutrition and supps in about a week.

C.Coronato
03-12-10, 2:48 pm
Awesome. I look forward to it.

[SWAT9806]
06-24-10, 6:57 pm
Coming off two cycles of M and pretty pleased but was looking into STAK just to give it a shot, what's the main difference I'm gonna feel between both?

B Con
06-24-10, 7:54 pm
;971129']Coming off two cycles of M and pretty pleased but was looking into STAK just to give it a shot, what's the main difference I'm gonna feel between both?

Here's a basic difference.

Stak = test booster.

M Stak = nutrient partitioner (it makes better use of your food).

[SWAT9806]
06-24-10, 8:05 pm
Ok, so what if you have enough test in your system, will stak just interfere and screw with things or just help raise test naturally?

Survivor831
06-24-10, 11:54 pm
I don't think it will. It will just enhance what you have. AS far as when the cycle is done, will it affect you? I don't think so either. No worries. Stak and M-stak together is a nice combo as well. Throw in Pump and you got yourself a mass gaining stak......One of my favorites.

Aggression
06-25-10, 8:46 am
;971158']Ok, so what if you have enough test in your system, will stak just interfere and screw with things or just help raise test naturally?

1. No, Stak will not interfere. If your test levels are naturally still high, then nothing will happen. This is why we don't recommend younger kids to take Stak/Test. Its not that its too 'potent/strong', rather it just wouldn't do anything.

2. Try the search option brother. Here's a detailed post about it (right in the Animal FAQ section): http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6830

Beowulf
06-25-10, 9:53 am
On the differences between M-Stak and Stak, I found this thread helpful as well:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=308&highlight=stak+m-stak

PIJW
06-25-10, 10:29 am
Well B-Con had the dimpliest answer and Aggression finished it off with a great explanation.

theharjmann
06-25-10, 11:06 am
The thing is, tribulus (which is the main ingredient in test boosters) increases Liutenising Hormone, which increases libido.

It hasnt been proven/tested enough to raise testosterone levels IMO.

Your best bet is to perfect your diet first.

What is your diet like?