PDA

View Full Version : When should I take Animal Pak?

TommyN
04-08-10, 1:38 pm
My friends keep on telling me to take animal pak in the morning, but everyone on fourms say to take it in the morning. which should i do?

I wake up at 6.00am and go to school until 3.00 and go to the gym at 3.30.

Mr. Dead
04-08-10, 1:41 pm
My friends keep on telling me to take animal pak in the morning, but everyone on fourms say to take it in the morning. which should i do?

I wake up at 6.00am and go to school until 3.00 and go to the gym at 3.30.

I either take it with breakfast, or with my post workout meal... During contest prep, I take it at both times... Those two times of day seem to work well for me, as that's when the body gets pretty needy for nutrients...

N. Motta
04-08-10, 1:43 pm
My friends keep on telling me to take animal pak in the morning, but everyone on fourms say to take it in the morning.

Um..... maybe you should....

take it in the morning?

C.Coronato
04-08-10, 1:48 pm
Its a very versatile product, and can be basically taken any time during the day.

Most guys just simply take it in the AM with your breakfast.

Funky
04-08-10, 1:49 pm
Um..... maybe you should....

take it in the morning?
Now that was funny!

Beowulf
04-08-10, 1:51 pm
I have heard:
1. Most take it with breakfast
2. It doesn't really matter though when you take it
3. Most recommend taking it with a solid food meal

So I'd say any main meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner. I take it with breakfast myself.

TommyN
04-09-10, 8:07 am
ops i meant my friends tell me to take it 30 minutes before my workout then taking it in the morning.

Aggression
04-09-10, 8:30 am
I always take my Pak with breakfast.

Funky
04-09-10, 11:03 am
ops i meant my friends tell me to take it 30 minutes before my workout then taking it in the morning.

Now that that is cleared up LOL!! Yeah take it in the morning. If you take 2 paks then do 1 morning 1 with last meal!

N. Motta
04-09-10, 11:14 am
Now that that is cleared up LOL!! Yeah take it in the morning. If you take 2 paks then do 1 morning 1 with last meal!

Don't take two packs a day. Unless you are really in a depleted state, like a month out from a show, I don't believe there is any added benefit to it. Except for constant neon piss and a waste of a good product.

Funky
04-09-10, 11:16 am
Don't take two packs a day. Unless you are really in a depleted state, like a month out from a show, I don't believe there is any added benefit to it. Except for constant neon piss and a waste of a good product.

If you read the can the ingredients that are shown or the serving size is 2 packs!

N. Motta
04-09-10, 12:55 pm
If you read the can the ingredients that are shown or the serving size is 2 packs!

My bad. Admittedly I formulated my opinion based on the feedback of some of the founding members of this forum. Men who have done dozens of national level bodybuilding shows and strongman competitions.

Now I can go relay to them, that they have been doing it wrong too! And after all this time.....

Survivor831
04-09-10, 2:10 pm
I have taken the pak both times, before workout and with breakfast, and I do have to say that Taking it in the morning really helped with my overall daily performance as oppossed to taking it before my workout. So many people take a pre-workout supp that they don't need to take both. So, in my opinion, I agree with everyone else and would take it in the morning with breakfast.

BubbyLight
04-09-10, 9:30 pm
I think its nice to take it with breakfast. Get that initial piss out. and plus dont wanna be taking with anything else any other time of the day w my meals

Girevik 69
04-11-10, 12:43 pm
I generally take Animal Pak with breakfast, unless my breakfast is especially light (eg., when I'm doing an opening shift at work)--then I take it with lunch.

NaturalTrainee
04-11-10, 4:00 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6803