PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak recommended cycles

Felo7
04-09-10, 12:31 pm
I know the cycle consists of 3 weeks on and 1 week off, but how many cycles should I do? I ordered 2 mstak's last week but by mistake the company I ordered from send me 4 cans.

I was planing on doing 2 cycles, but now that I have 4 mstaks I don't know if I should do the 4 or if this is too much...

Any advise/help would be highly appreciated.

C.Coronato
04-09-10, 1:02 pm
I would do 2, back to back, and then take 4-5 weeks off and do 2 more.

Mr. Dead
04-09-10, 1:20 pm
I would do 2, back to back, and then take 4-5 weeks off and do 2 more.

Agreed...

Survivor831
04-09-10, 2:02 pm
Accidentally sent you four cans instead of two?........Why can't that ever happen to me. Seriously though, two cycles on, 4-6 weeks off and then the other two cans. A lot of quality calories and some hardcore training and you should be a newer version of yourself.

Felo7
04-09-10, 7:23 pm
Thanks for the fast answers, I will take 2 back to back, then 4 weeks off and I'll do 2 more back to back.

I will be taking Animal Pump along with the M stak, any advise? I think I will take the M stak 45 min prior to workout and the Pump 30 min before. I should take one of the red pills of, but should I take out the one from the Pump or the M stak, or are they the same?

I have two questions:

1) It says to take both the M stak and Pump on days off, how should I proceed? Or should I only take the M stak?

2) How long should I wait before taking the M stak after eating? 2 hours?

.... I know it was amazing when I realized I received two cans for free! haha

Aggression
04-10-10, 1:06 pm
I will be taking Animal Pump along with the M stak, any advise? I think I will take the M stak 45 min prior to workout and the Pump 30 min before. I should take one of the red pills of, but should I take out the one from the Pump or the M stak, or are they the same?

I have two questions:

1) It says to take both the M stak and Pump on days off, how should I proceed? Or should I only take the M stak?

2) How long should I wait before taking the M stak after eating? 2 hours?

1. You can take Pump/M-stak together. I would take Pump 45min pre, M-stak 30min pre, just so that the Pump's ingredients get into your system and you'll be primed by the time you hit the weights. Remove the red pill from M-stak to avoid a double stim dose.

2. Take M-stak for 21 straight days, including off days. As for Pump, you can just take a regular creatine mono for off days instead. Pick up a bulk tub for cheap.

3. I'd wait about 30min after eating to take M-stak. here's what I usually do:

4pm - preWO meal
430 - M-stak
5pm - gym

Felo7
04-11-10, 12:24 am
Thanks man, that helps out a lot.

Just one more question,

Isn't eating 30min before taking M stak too little? I've heard it should be like:

Before workout meal 1.5-2 hours before lifting
M stak 45min before
Pump 30 min before

Ohh man is Nitro any good?

Aggression
04-12-10, 8:31 am
Thanks man, that helps out a lot.

Just one more question,

Isn't eating 30min before taking M stak too little? I've heard it should be like:

Before workout meal 1.5-2 hours before lifting
M stak 45min before
Pump 30 min before

Ohh man is Nitro any good?

I've always taken M-stak either directly between 2 meals, or 30min after eating. I never had problems and always experienced solid gains.

You can do it as you have it here though, if that's what you want.

Nitro is a legit amino acid formula. You can't beat its properties.

Funky
04-12-10, 8:44 am
good info in here after my stak/test cycle I am going to try m-stak!