PDA

View Full Version : animal nitro, animal m-stak, animal pak

Joseph V
04-10-10, 11:23 pm
today before heading to the gym i drove by vitamin shoppe to get these 4 fine annimal brand products..ive never tried on a consistent basis the animal nitro because my friend gabriel would lend me some nitro packs..but this time i got me my own..animal pak has always been with me since i was 15-or 16..im soon to turn 19 and so far its been great

next week ill end up getting animal pump, and PM

Aggression
04-12-10, 8:23 am
Nitro is a quality supplement to have on your shelf. Picking up Pump and PM can only make it better. Let us know how it all works out for you bro.

C.Coronato
04-12-10, 10:02 am
Agreed for sure. Great stuff as every day staples.

Funky
04-12-10, 10:19 am
Those are all great staples and put together they make you fill out very nice!! You will love it!

Joseph V
04-12-10, 11:14 am
thanks alot guys ,..ill let you in

friday ill be getting my animal pump and PM...i had to take shock therapy in the meantime so that i can regenerate the effectivness of animal pump.......but as far as my past experiences with the pump i always had blood gorged water hosed veins with massive pumps ( probabbly because of all the supersets i do thanks to schak)....and i actually got thicker denser muscles with the pump..i cant wait until i stack all these great supplements together=)

my next post will either be on thursaday or friday..on friday its shoulders so ill let in you in on that in my journey forvm..

but thanks alot guys=)

Joseph V
04-16-10, 3:33 pm
today im heading out to vitaminshippe right after my workout ( so everybodyknows im working out according to my journey around 6 pm)..

some things im gonna give a shot to try out is ANIMAL NITRO because i know a good friend of mine who toldm e i should compete for mr. miami because i have the built to compete and win in the teens bodybuilding...his name is EDDIE MORRIS and is the current reigning mr. miami..so anyways guys to not get off topic he said the best amino acid produt hes ever tried and still uses is the animal nitro

another animal line product im going to get is ANIMAL PM if they have it..i prey to god..even though i sleep pretty damn good its that i wake up tired for 10 minutes or so then im back on my fight but i hear from all you guys its the shit so hey..here i go

Bran88
04-24-10, 5:21 pm
Nitro is a quality supplement to have on your shelf. Picking up Pump and PM can only make it better. Let us know how it all works out for you bro.

Definitely agree!

Joseph V
04-25-10, 12:18 am
i was pissed a few days back because they didnt have pM..although as an alternate i got another can extra of nitro..heres what i got in total

2 cans of animal nitro

1 can of animal pak

1 cans of animal m-stak

1 can of shock therapy

1 tub of real gains =D

the ANIMAL NITROS were the most expensive out of the bunch..i payed about 50 dollars for each..in total i spent around 200...$208.50 to be exact

NaturalTrainee
04-25-10, 4:52 am
All the money are bills and food , expect this to happen. Pak for life, I can't imagine myself without it, the one supplement I never touch.

Funky
04-26-10, 10:51 am
i was pissed a few days back because they didnt have pM..although as an alternate i got another can extra of nitro..heres what i got in total

2 cans of animal nitro

1 can of animal pak

1 cans of animal m-stak

1 can of shock therapy

1 tub of real gains =D

the ANIMAL NITROS were the most expensive out of the bunch..i payed about 50 dollars for each..in total i spent around 200...$208.50 to be exact

You should look at DPS and netricion you can get that stuff way cheaper!

Littlefry
04-26-10, 11:13 am

2 cans of animal nitro

1 can of animal pak

1 cans of animal m-stak

1 can of shock therapy

1 tub of real gains =D

I would pick up 2x Nitro all the time. In fact I have 2 cans sitting in my room that I been using 2x a day pre-post training. Soon it will be time to order 2 more cans along with my usual 2 cans of omega.

Joseph V
04-26-10, 11:47 am
I would pick up 2x Nitro all the time. In fact I have 2 cans sitting in my room that I been using 2x a day pre-post training. Soon it will be time to order 2 more cans along with my usual 2 cans of omega.

yup yup =) do what you gotta do to get the job done, animal nitro from evan said it was the best supplement he ever tried from the animal line so i got curious and i tried it and it was all true from what he said,..pure awesomeness

Littlefry
04-26-10, 6:07 pm
Yea, I love nitro no question. My next stack is going to focus on BCAA's EAA's and EFA's soley to do a recomp and maintain muscle size and density.

Joseph V
04-26-10, 11:31 pm
absolutely, thats half of the battle when it comes to bodybuilding which is to maintain what you earned while getting steady quality sized muscle.....people now and days and sometimes myself get caught up into trying to get big quick when really it only looks more pleasing if theres density and thickness to it wjhich takes time and years of maturity

keep it up man =)

Jay
05-04-10, 5:09 am

2 cans of animal nitro

1 can of animal pak

1 cans of animal m-stak

1 can of shock therapy

1 tub of real gains =D

you got real gains at vitamin shoppe???

Joseph V
05-04-10, 3:15 pm
yup suprising..trust me i was SHOCKED..but they said that they had it there for a little bit...they sell strictly animal line products if your looking for universal nutrtion "the company"

but if i want universal nutrition "supplements" and not just animal line..they told me for this i can go to fitness depot

Joseph V
05-04-10, 3:16 pm
on the exception of shock therapy that hey always have..but universal nutrition line products i usually have to make an extra 2 mile drive to just get 2 or 3 things from universal nutrtion line supplements

Jay
05-05-10, 2:33 am
on the exception of shock therapy that hey always have..but universal nutrition line products i usually have to make an extra 2 mile drive to just get 2 or 3 things from universal nutrtion line supplements

wow. well the one near me has uni liver, a few animal products, and shock therapy, fruit punch only. Then theres gnc.. i think they sell animal pak for like $60..........

Littlefry
05-05-10, 4:10 pm
wow. well the one near me has uni liver, a few animal products, and shock therapy, fruit punch only. Then theres gnc.. i think they sell animal pak for like $60..........

ahah thats nothing down here in canada universal/animal supplements are even more overpriced than that. And there hard as hell to find sometimes.

Joseph V
05-05-10, 11:15 pm

there fucking stupid..just go to vitaminshoppe or fitness depot..where vitaminshoppe sells it for 33 dollars and fitness deopt sells it for 30 dollars

Joseph V
05-05-10, 11:16 pm
ahah thats nothing down here in canada universal/animal supplements are even more overpriced than that. And there hard as hell to find sometimes.

i would hate to live in canada lol..no offence dude

thank god frank mcgrath is sponsored by universal nutrition because isnt he a canadian?

Littlefry
05-06-10, 8:56 am
Haha canada is not all that bad my friend. I love it in fact, sure somethings like supplements are pricey but with the dollar so close to par if you find an online deal its even cheaper.

Plus Im really big into hunting, fishing, quading so we have tons of open area to due to. Plus fishing really helps keep me lean during maintance all the free fish I can eat or catch lolz

Joseph V
05-06-10, 10:30 pm
Haha canada is not all that bad my friend. I love it in fact, sure somethings like supplements are pricey but with the dollar so close to par if you find an online deal its even cheaper.

Plus Im really big into hunting, fishing, quading so we have tons of open area to due to. Plus fishing really helps keep me lean during maintance all the free fish I can eat or catch lolz

speaking of hunting..branch warren hunts 2 buffalos a year (1,000 pounds each!! of meat)..and thats his way of saving money dude lmaoo