PDA

View Full Version : "Working Your Abs" by Vinny

Legacy
04-12-10, 12:16 am
Here is an old article that I'm sure a lot of people haven't read. Bout abs and diet from vinny

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=97&section=training

C.Coronato
04-12-10, 10:01 am
Great read and very important. Thanks.

Razor
04-12-10, 2:09 pm
Time to do some more necessary readin'!

tommo637
04-13-10, 3:38 am
sorry to go off topic but is there an archive where old articles are kept?

Legacy
04-13-10, 9:19 am
I wouldn't call it an archive, but when you go to the articles page, instead of going through each article, there is a search button and you just type in what you wanna see and a lot of times the older articles come up.

ghost
04-13-10, 9:45 am
Here is an old article that I'm sure a lot of people haven't read. Bout abs and diet from vinny

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=97&section=training

Vinny surely knows his shit about both training, and nutrition. you can't go wrong there!

mritter3
04-13-10, 9:55 am
ya man thats a good read, that diet seems pretty easy to follow as well.

g_mau18
04-14-10, 10:50 pm
hold on a minute...I read the diet and it says to consume a cup of carbohydrates almost every meal?!?! thats a bunch of rice!! I have to ask... is that cooked or uncooked???? theres no way ill get ripped eating that much carbs, is vinny like 300 pounds? right now im only eating 3/4 cup of carbs every other meal.

Legacy
04-14-10, 11:09 pm
hold on a minute...I read the diet and it says to consume a cup of carbohydrates almost every meal?!?! thats a bunch of rice!! I have to ask... is that cooked or uncooked???? theres no way ill get ripped eating that much carbs, is vinny like 300 pounds? right now im only eating 3/4 cup of carbs every other meal.

It is a "recommendation" of a diet bro. You cant take his diet and expect it to work for you. You'll have to tweak things to figure out what works best for you and how much food you need. Basically what he is saying is if you want to lean up, you need to eat cleaner and don't just rely on exercises, diet needs to be key. Figure out what works for you