PDA

View Full Version : "The True Foundation" by Ox

Legacy
04-12-10, 12:28 am
Article by ox, good read.

http://animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=476&section=training

Toro
04-12-10, 11:24 am
I agree with Evan, sleep is a key factor for success that is often neglected due to our demanding lifestlye. Great read, thanks Legacy.

Goliathus
04-12-10, 2:56 pm
great article
completely agree

i like ox
i wanna meet that guy lol

mritter3
04-12-10, 3:17 pm
solid read man...thanks for the post.

Survivor831
04-12-10, 9:14 pm
That article was the truth!

Littlefry
04-13-10, 3:30 pm
Great read, thats why Animal PM will be such as benifical and foundation supplement!

Beowulf
04-14-10, 1:02 pm
Great read, indeed. My favorite paragraph:

If you're a true student of this game, you've come to acknowledge the fact that nothing works in isolation. Leg extensions don't work without squats. Proteins don't work without carbs and fats. Most importantly, all that training you do isn't worth shit without proper rest and recuperation. If you desire to achieve a physique that is so extraordinary that it appears inhuman, you first have to understand what it takes to simply be a mortal. To just survive, the bare minimum, you need the following: food, water, sleep and oxygen. If you're reading this right now, you've got those going for you at least.

I think too many lifters focus on the wrong minor details, but overlook the right major things that could make a huge difference. Instead of worrying about counting sugar in your diet or whether you're using whey protein concentrate vs. whey protein isolate, more lifters should be focusing on things like sleep.

Aggression
04-14-10, 1:06 pm
I think too many lifters focus on the wrong minor details, but overlook the right major things that could make a huge difference. Instead of worrying about counting sugar in your diet or whether you're using whey protein concentrate vs. whey protein isolate, more lifters should be focusing on things like sleep.

Couldn't agree more, nor could I have said it any better.

Rage
04-14-10, 1:14 pm
Awesome article! PM is a staple in my supps stack.

Mr. Dead
04-14-10, 1:47 pm
Awesome article! PM is a staple in my supps stack.

x2!!!