PDA

View Full Version : Going all out this time, new stack.

endeffect75
04-13-10, 11:29 am
Hey guys. Been using animal for awhile now and have been getting really sick results.

My new stack is as follows.

Pak, Stak, Test, M-Stak, Omega, Nitro, Flex, Pump, PM, with Uni-liver in there as well. My Diet is on point. I have a 5 day split that had been working very good. I am going to run this for 42 days and follow up with pretty much the same thing without the Test and Stak.

This is how my day is going to span out.

7am - 1st meal - Pak
9am - 1st shake - Omega + Stak
11am - 2nd meal - Flex
1pm - 3rd meal - Test
3pm - light meal or shake
330pm - M-Stak
4pm - Pump
430pm - Gym
630pm - 2 packs Nitro
7pm - 2nd shake
9pm - 4th meal
11pm - PM and sleep

I know some people are going say I dont have to stack so much, but it's already going down haha. What do you guys think of the routine? Hows my timing on packs, meals and shit like that? I know theres a lot of you guys out there with a ton more exp then me so I wanted to see what you fellow animals think.

*edit - I will be starting a Journey when I get home to night in that section of the Forvm to let you guys know how well it works out.

Little Z
04-13-10, 11:32 am
we need some more info to give you better advice or suggestions..

age, height, weight, goals, diet (list your diet), etc..

mritter3
04-13-10, 11:34 am
i like the stack...ya there is a lot there but oh well, do whatcha gotta do, you put meals down...but what are you eating?, what is your routine like?..ya 5 days but what?...how much water you drinking?...switch that 2nd shake at 7pm and have a whole meal, with good ptotein and carbs...have the shake before bed.

endeffect75
04-13-10, 11:58 am
My meals are all pretty simple. I'm eating extremely clean. Looks Like this.

1st meal 7am - 1/2 cup oats and 8-10 oz. chicken breast
2nd meal 11am - Can of tuna and 1/2 cup brown rice
3rd meal 1pm - 8-10 oz. chicken breast and 2 small red patatoes.
Snack 3pm - normally a can of tuna or no fat cottage cheese.
4th meal 7pm - 8-10 oz. lean red meat or chicken breast, steamed broc, and 1 yam (normal sized yam).

This is a typical day for meals.

I'd like to keep the fat down and gain a good amount of lean mass.

My stats are:
Age - 26
Height - 6'1"
Weight - 300lbs
Goals - Lean mass + Total body recomp.

Taking mritter3's advise and will switch the 9pm meal to 7pm and take the shake at 9pm.

mritter3
04-13-10, 12:11 pm
maybe think about ditching the tuna and adding chicken...and meal one switch the chicken for some eggs...everything else looks good man.

Little Z
04-13-10, 5:03 pm
instead of listening to ritter, you should be taking in a meal or a shake almost right after leaving the gym.. you're waiting at least an hour after the gym (figuring you
spend maybe 90 mins in there.. you should look at trying to get maybe 5 - 6 meals in a day, and still keep a snack around if you want.. i would take a shake right
after the gym, if youre not able to get back home drink it on your way out, right now I am looking at gaining as much mass as possible while attempting to keep the
fat low as well, and I am running 6 meals a day and i try to not have them more than 3 hours apart, you have 2 meals where you are waiting 4 hours to eat.. and
your last meal/shake is currently 2 hours before you go to fall asleep, i mean you can do things your way if thats what works, but to optomize your gains i would say
fuel the fire more, get your meals on point.. and switch the tuna out for chicken like ritter said, leave the tuna for a snack.. do you have any idea on your protein levels
you're getting a day? cause at 300 lbs you need to be touching at least 450g/daily.. but thats just my thoughts, im a 300+lb'er just so ya know lol..

and not meaning dont listen to ritter as in he doesnt know, but as another alternative**

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
04-13-10, 5:10 pm
I would move Flex to before bedtime. You are cramming a lot of stuff down in the AM, and I feel better results when I use Flex at night. I never wake up popping and cracking.

endeffect75
04-14-10, 10:42 am
Moved the flex to before bed. Switched tuna for chicken.

Little Z I wait on the post work out shake because I take 2 packs of nitro right after my workout before I leave the gym. As far as protein, Im bringing in about 425g/day.

Thanks for the help guys. Much appreciated.