PDA

View Full Version : Ahh!!

Kevin11
04-14-10, 12:41 am
Alright so I don't know what to do. I'm currently taking...

Sportpharma Multi-V
Animal Pump
and Animal PM

Should I add Real Gains or Torrent to my stack? I don't know if I should get the PWO or before bed?

Aggression
04-14-10, 8:19 am
It all depends on what your goals are and what you need more. Torrent is the best choice for postWO. Then you can just have a regular whole food meal before bed. Or if you're really looking for mass gains, take a serving of Real Gains both after training and before bed.

Survivor831
04-14-10, 11:01 am
If you can't sleep or get next to none-------PM

If you are not getting in enough calories during the day-------Real Gains

If you get enough food and sleep pretty well, go with Torrent. In my opinion, the best product in the entire Universal Line.

You can't go wrong with either one. It all depends on you, you daily routine and what you think you need the most.

Little Z
04-14-10, 2:25 pm
It all depends on what your goals are and what you need more. Torrent is the best choice for postWO. Then you can just have a regular whole food meal before bed. Or if you're really looking for mass gains, take a serving of Real Gains both after training and before bed.

x2

what are you looking for.. we gotta have more information to provide you with better advice..

Enforcer
04-15-10, 12:07 pm
Alright so I don't know what to do. I'm currently taking...

Sportpharma Multi-V
Animal Pump
and Animal PM

Should I add Real Gains or Torrent to my stack? I don't know if I should get the PWO or before bed?

What are your goals bro? I am assuming you want to add size bc you are talking about taking Real Gains. Me personally if I had to chose between the two Id pick up Torrent for my PWO recovery and then rely on my meals to get my calories in.

Littlefry
04-15-10, 3:22 pm
What are your goals bro? I am assuming you want to add size bc you are talking about taking Real Gains. Me personally if I had to chose between the two Id pick up Torrent for my PWO recovery and then rely on my meals to get my calories in.

Couldnt agree more. Torrent is a must when bulking, for me personally anyways. It has the perfect ingredient profile for a PWO product. Protien, Carbs, Creatine, BCAA's you really cant go wrong with tossing torrent in during a bulking phase.