PDA

View Full Version : So here I am...

Mrcross79
04-14-10, 9:51 pm
After taking a few years off from the gym thanks to job changes, schedule changes, life, I have decided to get back after it. I had to trade in my evening sessions for 6am sessions and the adjustment has been hard. I am on my 3rd month of the "mornings" and my routine is getting better, I am feeling better and getting a little stronger. It's time for a change. I have been a user of Animal Paks for years and continue to take them. I am proud to say I purchased my first cans of Animal Pump and Animal Cuts today. I am wicked excited to get to the gym in the morning with Pump running through me. I appreciate you guys putting up this forum and look forward to getting back into shape with the help of your products and all of the advice I can get and find on here. I will keep my thread updated with my progression.

30 yrs old
5ft 8in
194pds (to much body fat)

GOAL - Get down to 185/180 by July 1st.

Firedrake
04-14-10, 10:03 pm
Welcome!

You'll find this to be a very welcoming bunch in general -- and all too will to "bend your ear" with advice and encouragement about your training, diet, and life in general. Come 'round and check out other Journeys, too, and see what everyone else is up to.