PDA

View Full Version : LOG: Sphinx on PM

Sphinx
04-15-10, 9:44 pm
First off, I'd like to thank J-Dawg for picking me as a winner for the 25,000+ Strong promo. Its the reason for me starting this log in the first place, and why I choose to stick by the Universal/Animal brand of supplements. I know the company is behind their product and reaches out to us in such great ways, that really blows other companies away.

I'm 23 years old, I've been actively weight lifting over 2 years now (Since December 2007). I do it for fun, for health, and also to maybe one day compete on stage. Currently I'm a university student studying psychology. My workouts are all in the morning, I alternate the days by lifting weights one day, cardio the next, weights the day after, then cardio, etc. It pretty much leaves me working out every day excepting weekends where I'll take a break from cardio (but not lifting)

I've been looking forward to trying PM. Sleep for me is difficult, I thrash a lot in my sleep, and occasionally wake up. I've never taken anything for sleep in the past, however PM couldn't of had come at a better time. This past month has been rough as I finish off my semester and year, the worst sleep ever these past few weeks. I'm hoping PM can fix that. I take my first dosage of PM in a few minutes, I'll be posting how I will tomorrow.

Sphinx
04-16-10, 8:37 am
For the first time in a few weeks, I can say last night was a good nights sleep. I don't want to credit/discredit it all to PM, but I did go to bed earlier than most nights. I woke up only once, and my workout this morning went very well. I got 6-7 hours, as opposed to 5-6 like most nights.

Sphinx
04-17-10, 12:43 pm
I went to bed really late last night. I made up for it by waking up a little later than usual. Total hours slept was around 7-8 hours. I felt rested when I woke up, I think I only awoke once during the night, so far so good.

WilsDaddy
04-17-10, 4:08 pm
I went to bed really late last night. I made up for it by waking up a little later than usual. Total hours slept was around 7-8 hours. I felt rested when I woke up, I think I only awoke once during the night, so far so good.

*subbed bro, Interested on the effectiveness of PM compounded with shit hours of sleep and immense amounts of stress from college. Especially amounts causing one to miss an ABC...haha. Jokes bro hope to see you at the next one.

Sphinx
04-17-10, 6:45 pm
*subbed bro, Interested on the effectiveness of PM compounded with shit hours of sleep and immense amounts of stress from college. Especially amounts causing one to miss an ABC...haha. Jokes bro hope to see you at the next one.

Lol, its all good, only two more weeks with exams spread across them. It might be too early to say, but I'm not feeling as sore like I usually am. If PM's responsible then its a Godsend.

WilsDaddy
04-17-10, 7:24 pm
Lol, its all good, only two more weeks with exams spread across them. It might be too early to say, but I'm not feeling as sore like I usually am. If PM's responsible then its a Godsend.

Anything to help in the recovery department.

Sphinx
04-18-10, 11:26 pm
Took PM and am gearing up for roughly 6 hours of sleep. Last night I got 6-7, I was up early and working out my back this morning. Been feeling pretty good and 'recovered' in terms of muscle soreness, either that or I'm not working out hard enough. Now that I'm on PM I'll definitely step things up to see just how effective it is.

WilsDaddy
04-19-10, 12:47 am
Took PM and am gearing up for roughly 6 hours of sleep. Last night I got 6-7, I was up early and working out my back this morning. Been feeling pretty good and 'recovered' in terms of muscle soreness, either that or I'm not working out hard enough. Now that I'm on PM I'll definitely step things up to see just how effective it is.

Sounds like positive results bro.

J-Dawg
04-19-10, 10:05 am
Definitely subbed for your thoughts on PM Sphinx.

Sphinx
04-19-10, 10:49 pm
1 exam down, 4 to go. This is it, this is where PM is gonna have the chance to really shine. My hours for sleep for the rest of this week will be in the range of 5-6. Last night, my sleep was undisturbed and deep, of course, I was quickly brought out of it to get ready to go to the gym and school. I spent all day studying at school and wrote my exam in the evening.

I've already taken my dose of PM for the night, and am about to go to bed. Same routine tomorrow, except for my workout. Today was a 5km run, tomorrow is leg day.

Sounds like positive results bro.

I'm expecting nothing but positive results from PM, how did it work for you?

Definitely subbed for your thoughts on PM Sphinx.

Thanks for tuning in J-Dawg.

Sphinx
04-20-10, 10:27 pm
Last night I didn't wake up, but I am noticing more deeper dreams. These past two days have been very long in terms of time I spent awake and studying for the most part. I'm noticing I'm not too tired throughout the day like I usually am when I get little sleep, I hope thats PM's doing.

Just took my dose of PM, going to bed in a bit, hit legs today but they aren't sore, need to step up the weight next week.

WilsDaddy
04-21-10, 7:42 pm
Last night I didn't wake up, but I am noticing more deeper dreams. These past two days have been very long in terms of time I spent awake and studying for the most part. I'm noticing I'm not too tired throughout the day like I usually am when I get little sleep, I hope thats PM's doing.

Just took my dose of PM, going to bed in a bit, hit legs today but they aren't sore, need to step up the weight next week.

Maybe just a little more volume involved will do the trick man. Same weight more reps?

Northman
04-21-10, 9:02 pm
More weight AND more reps!

Sphinx
04-21-10, 10:57 pm
Took PM, going to bed in a few. I slept during the day today for an hour or so, try to make up for what I lose throughout the week. I've been feeling good throughout the day like I mentioned yesterday, I'm not dozing off on the bus as frequently, nor am I dreaming with my eyes open as often. Sleep has been undisturbed.

Maybe just a little more volume involved will do the trick man. Same weight more reps?

More weight AND more reps!

You two are an example of what I said in spiel to win a can of PM. Where else am I going to go to get motivated like this? Damn right I'm gonna toss on more reps, and rest assured Stiff, I'm making two 45lbs. plates on either side the new standard and a warm-up set, for deadlifts, squats and bench press. Speaking of benching, I'll be doing chest and tris tomorrow, hopefully I won't get a muscle spasm like I did last week when I was doing incline press... Hit a new PR though :D

WilsDaddy
04-22-10, 8:43 pm
Took PM, going to bed in a few. I slept during the day today for an hour or so, try to make up for what I lose throughout the week. I've been feeling good throughout the day like I mentioned yesterday, I'm not dozing off on the bus as frequently, nor am I dreaming with my eyes open as often. Sleep has been undisturbed.

You two are an example of what I said in spiel to win a can of PM. Where else am I going to go to get motivated like this? Damn right I'm gonna toss on more reps, and rest assured Stiff, I'm making two 45lbs. plates on either side the new standard and a warm-up set, for deadlifts, squats and bench press. Speaking of benching, I'll be doing chest and tris tomorrow, hopefully I won't get a muscle spasm like I did last week when I was doing incline press... Hit a new PR though :D

Own that shit.

Northman
04-22-10, 9:21 pm
It's too bad we won't be seeing you this weekend.

Sphinx
04-22-10, 10:05 pm
Own that shit.

You bet I did.

It's too bad we won't be seeing you this weekend.

It is unfortunate, I look forward to the ABC meets a lot, we'll have to meet next time.

As for last nights sleep, it was horrible. I can say that PM does put me into a deep sleep, but if something wakes me up in the middle of it, it really does damage. Last night as I was finally drifting off to sleep, a car alarm went off under my window. It immediately threw off my drift and I was awake for the next half hour tossing and turning. When I did fall asleep, same routine of deep dreams and uninterrupted sleep until I woke up at 0530. I was nodding off a lot during the day, I'm taking PM in a bit and getting to bed to rest up the chest and tris, there was no mercy today.

Sphinx
04-23-10, 10:43 pm
Last night I slept like a baby. I haven't experienced too much soreness this past week, even with my 5km runs every other day. I'm still on 5-6 hours of sleep, taking PM in a bit, shoulders and forearms tomorrow, need to lift extra heavy for missing out on the ABC.

Northman
04-24-10, 9:18 pm
I saved you some samples, but they are just sitting here staring at me. Hurry up and collect them before my willpower gives out!

Sphinx
04-24-10, 11:19 pm
Another deep and short sleep, actually, I slept in this morning (unintentionally) an extra hour. I still managed to get a workout in, and get in time to school to study and write my exam. Took PM a while ago, going to bed now.

I saved you some samples, but they are just sitting here staring at me. Hurry up and collect them before my willpower gives out!

Your too kind Stiff, if you want to meet up, we can arrange something after Monday, or if you think your will power will last until the next ABC, it can happen then.

Northman
04-25-10, 7:43 am
Would you be able to come down on Wednesday for a workout?

Sphinx
04-25-10, 7:33 pm
PM seems to actually work (Not that I doubted it). Apparently there was a lot of chaos going on during the night that disturbed everyone in my family but me. Tomorrow's workout calls for back and biceps. I'm itchin' to hit 315 or at least 300 on my deadlift, it'll be my last workout at the school gym, I'll be resorting to my own small setup I have at home. It unfortunately doesn't have as many machines or plates, but I'll make the most of it and just increase the volume. I'll be taking PM in a few hours, then getting whatever sleep I can to prep for tomorrow's workout and final exam.

Would you be able to come down on Wednesday for a workout?

PM sent.

willah
04-25-10, 11:49 pm
Just noticed you had a log going Sphinx, good stuff. Good to hear PM helped you through the final bit of school. Keep working on that deadlift - you'll get that 300.

Thrawn
04-26-10, 8:40 am
subbed for this one.
I am a problematic sleeper myself. Always have been since i and my parents can remember. I really suspect that i could use some help in this department.
I asked about a recovery product in my journey and got a tip for this supplement.
Ordered it straight away, an hour ago. I should have it in my possession around wednesday.
I will start logging about PM myself too.
Being a problematic sleeper is no joke at all. I certainly know the hell i go through when i have my 'restless' weeks (it appears to have a cycle of some sorts).

Thrawn.

Sphinx
04-26-10, 3:18 pm
Just noticed you had a log going Sphinx, good stuff. Good to hear PM helped you through the final bit of school. Keep working on that deadlift - you'll get that 300.

Hit the big 300 this morning. I tried to get 2 reps in but only managed the one. I didn't want to get greedy, especially since today was my last exam.

subbed for this one.
I am a problematic sleeper myself. Always have been since i and my parents can remember. I really suspect that i could use some help in this department.
I asked about a recovery product in my journey and got a tip for this supplement.
Ordered it straight away, an hour ago. I should have it in my possession around wednesday.
I will start logging about PM myself too.
Being a problematic sleeper is no joke at all. I certainly know the hell i go through when i have my 'restless' weeks (it appears to have a cycle of some sorts).

Thrawn.

Myself and sleep are in a love-hate relationship. I don't like it just cause it takes time out of my day, but it is absolutely necessary especially when we're training and hoping to gain. I have found remedies such as a quiet environment are enough for me, but living at home with family doesn't make that possible very often. I know for me its sometimes psychological factors that affect me, meditation does help and so does changing your lifestyle if need be, and weight lifting does as well. I can fall asleep easier most of the time because I'm always tired from the gym, its just that I don't get those 8 or even 7 hours.

WilsDaddy
04-26-10, 3:29 pm
Hit the big 300 this morning. I tried to get 2 reps in but only managed the one. I didn't want to get greedy, especially since today was my last exam.

Myself and sleep are in a love-hate relationship. I don't like it just cause it takes time out of my day, but it is absolutely necessary especially when we're training and hoping to gain. I have found remedies such as a quiet environment are enough for me, but living at home with family doesn't make that possible very often. I know for me its sometimes psychological factors that affect me, meditation does help and so does changing your lifestyle if need be, and weight lifting does as well. I can fall asleep easier most of the time because I'm always tired from the gym, its just that I don't get those 8 or even 7 hours.

Atta boy, I love DL's, it's so nice when you finally get the 3 hundy.

ronnie
04-26-10, 5:07 pm
congratulations on the 300 deadlift!

willah
04-26-10, 10:45 pm

Awesome! Next week it's 2 reps, and soon enough you'll be slamming some more plates on there for sure.

Sphinx
04-26-10, 11:19 pm
Atta boy, I love DL's, it's so nice when you finally get the 3 hundy.

congratulations on the 300 deadlift!

Awesome! Next week it's 2 reps, and soon enough you'll be slamming some more plates on there for sure.

Thanks a lot guys, no doubt I'll be pushing that number higher, 400 looks really appetizing...

About to go to bed, took PM 45 minutes ago, last night I got more sleep than usual, its pretty nice getting enough sleep for a final exam. First year of university has come to an end rather quickly, I'm not complaining, just hungry for more so I can get it done with. PM helped big during this past week with exams. Now with the opportunity to have some time off, I'll hopefully get more rest during the day after lifting. Tomorrow is going to be a 5kms run.

Thrawn
04-27-10, 3:00 am

Congrats on the 300! Great milestone and soon just warmup weight =)!!

Alright, thanks for your explanation on your sleep problems. Will be nice to see if it works for the both of us. My problems are different for sure. I just have a hard time sleeping even when i am dogtired. I sometimes have moments where i am sooooo tired i could almost cry because i still cant get any shuteye going. It has been way worse when i was younger, but it still drives me nuts.
When i get the PM, i will start logging about it right away.

Sphinx
04-27-10, 7:35 am
Congrats on the 300! Great milestone and soon just warmup weight =)!!

Alright, thanks for your explanation on your sleep problems. Will be nice to see if it works for the both of us. My problems are different for sure. I just have a hard time sleeping even when i am dogtired. I sometimes have moments where i am sooooo tired i could almost cry because i still cant get any shuteye going. It has been way worse when i was younger, but it still drives me nuts.
When i get the PM, i will start logging about it right away.

I know how you feel, its a real pain. For the time being, try to take a little bit of time just laying and resting your mind before you think about sleep. I would sometimes think myself out of sleep, you'd be surprised how powerful your thoughts are and how much they can affect you when trying to sleeps. It takes a bit of practice, but soon enough, you won't have to try, just a matter of laying down and letting the body shut down.

Sphinx
04-27-10, 11:06 pm
Downing PM in a few, had a nice long nap today as my summer vacation begins. Time to look for some work to keep myself busy and be able to afford a diet. I'm sore around my arms and back from yesterday's big workout, its not too bad though, it didn't really start until the middle of the day. My 5kms run this morning went really well, I did it just over a half hour, I'm working to get that under a half hour. Tomorrow I do legs, lots of squats and hack squats.

Thrawn
04-28-10, 4:09 am
Downing PM in a few, had a nice long nap today as my summer vacation begins. Time to look for some work to keep myself busy and be able to afford a diet. I'm sore around my arms and back from yesterday's big workout, its not too bad though, it didn't really start until the middle of the day. My 5kms run this morning went really well, I did it just over a half hour, I'm working to get that under a half hour. Tomorrow I do legs, lots of squats and hack squats.

Go for it, Sphinx!
5km under half an hour is entirely possible. Before i got bitten by the iron bug, i was a longdistance runner.
Like the iron, its a marathon sport, not a sprint. Build up to it slowly. Forget the first few minutes once you start running, they are always horrible for any runner. 'Feel' your legs and lungs after a few minutes. They feel good? Set your pace and stay your course. You WILL finish in that rythm. They dont feel strong, like an offday? Take it as it goes, dont force anything.
Just apply common sense, like with the iron and your times will drop.
My strength in running were the real long distances (anything above 15km), but i remember i was able to run 5km in about 22 minutes. Then again, i was also a LOT lighter then i am now =))

Sphinx
04-28-10, 6:43 am
Go for it, Sphinx!
5km under half an hour is entirely possible. Before i got bitten by the iron bug, i was a longdistance runner.
Like the iron, its a marathon sport, not a sprint. Build up to it slowly. Forget the first few minutes once you start running, they are always horrible for any runner. 'Feel' your legs and lungs after a few minutes. They feel good? Set your pace and stay your course. You WILL finish in that rythm. They dont feel strong, like an offday? Take it as it goes, dont force anything.
Just apply common sense, like with the iron and your times will drop.
My strength in running were the real long distances (anything above 15km), but i remember i was able to run 5km in about 22 minutes. Then again, i was also a LOT lighter then i am now =))

Thanks for your support.

You bet I feel the runners high, those endorphins are the reason I hit the gym every morning lol. I do runs every other day, I don't go much further than 5kms though, its all I really need. Especially since I try to do it as fast as possible, I'll find myself sprinting the last kilometer or two, especially when the right song comes on in my mp3.

Thrawn
04-28-10, 7:03 am
Thanks for your support.

You bet I feel the runners high, those endorphins are the reason I hit the gym every morning lol. I do runs every other day, I don't go much further than 5kms though, its all I really need. Especially since I try to do it as fast as possible, I'll find myself sprinting the last kilometer or two, especially when the right song comes on in my mp3.

You are welcome, bro. No real thanks needed, that is why we are here on the forum.

Ah, the runners high. I miss it sometimes. I can clearly remember the high i went through when i ran my first half marathon. I had a hard time getting my rythm that day. But oh boy... once i got into the zone and got the high... it was almost like running in a blue dream. SO awesome.
Sure, if 5km is all you need, by all means. Do those. Didnt mean to imply you need more miles =) Its a great distance to run and because its not very long, you can keep it up nicely several times a week.

Sphinx
04-28-10, 11:06 am
You are welcome, bro. No real thanks needed, that is why we are here on the forum.

Ah, the runners high. I miss it sometimes. I can clearly remember the high i went through when i ran my first half marathon. I had a hard time getting my rythm that day. But oh boy... once i got into the zone and got the high... it was almost like running in a blue dream. SO awesome.
Sure, if 5km is all you need, by all means. Do those. Didnt mean to imply you need more miles =) Its a great distance to run and because its not very long, you can keep it up nicely several times a week.

More miles would be nice, but I spent a summer a few years ago running 10kms a day for a good 2-3 months. I saw photos of myself some time ago how I looked back then, it was quite the shock. I was thin, with little-to-no definition, and still flabby cause I had no real diet. Barely even touched weights back then.

I've been considering a half marathon, but I'd need to really prepare for that. I keep my eyes open for smaller 10kms runs that are hosted around the city during the summer, that'd be a fun challenge. Plus it wouldn't deviate too much from my weightlifting goals.

Thrawn
04-29-10, 3:18 am
More miles would be nice, but I spent a summer a few years ago running 10kms a day for a good 2-3 months. I saw photos of myself some time ago how I looked back then, it was quite the shock. I was thin, with little-to-no definition, and still flabby cause I had no real diet. Barely even touched weights back then.

I've been considering a half marathon, but I'd need to really prepare for that. I keep my eyes open for smaller 10kms runs that are hosted around the city during the summer, that'd be a fun challenge. Plus it wouldn't deviate too much from my weightlifting goals.

Hehe, for me its the other way around. When i did my longdistance running, i was 75kg and ripped as hell. Right now, i have a diet going for bulk and it works, but there is certainly the definition lacking, haha.
I would stick with the 10km runs. That would indeed suit your goals better and they are way better to recover from. Remember: 15km is twice as heavy on the body as a 10kg run. Half a marathon is 4 times as hard as a 10km. It takes a lot of time to recover from those.

Sphinx
04-29-10, 9:01 am
Last night the Forvm wasn't working for me, couldn't get my post in. But I'm feeling good overall, a lot less soreness after my workouts. My sleep at night isn't disturbed as often as before, even though I'm sleeping less than 8 hours.

Did my run this morning, its beginning to bother my lower back. I spent the year running on a treadmill at the school gym, now that schools out, I'm running on pavement outside and I'm feeling a difference. Either that or its time to get a pair of flashy shoes with springs in them.

Thrawn
04-30-10, 5:53 am
I hope you dont mind me logging in here too, Sphinx. I figure, the more info about this product the better, right?
If you DO mind, lemme know and i will post my PM experience in my journey only.

This is copied from my own journey;
-------------
Took my first pack of PM last night. Cant expect it to work immidiately, BUT. Coincidence or not... i had my usual trouble in falling asleep. But when i woke up this morning i have no recollection of my usual wake-ups during the night. And it felt like it had been a DEEP sleep.

I find it premature to attribute this completely to the PM. BUT in my experience with the Animal products... i wouldnt be too surprised if it had a factor in it. Animal is THE brand for me for obvious reasons.
-------------

Sphinx
04-30-10, 8:39 am
I hope you dont mind me logging in here too, Sphinx. I figure, the more info about this product the better, right?
If you DO mind, lemme know and i will post my PM experience in my journey only.

This is copied from my own journey;
-------------
Took my first pack of PM last night. Cant expect it to work immidiately, BUT. Coincidence or not... i had my usual trouble in falling asleep. But when i woke up this morning i have no recollection of my usual wake-ups during the night. And it felt like it had been a DEEP sleep.

I find it premature to attribute this completely to the PM. BUT in my experience with the Animal products... i wouldnt be too surprised if it had a factor in it. Animal is THE brand for me for obvious reasons.
-------------

Not at all, go right ahead.

I'm beginning to see that with PM, its a bit of a unified effort. Much like the way diet and working out rely on one another for results, I'm beginning think PM might require an effort in terms of sleep. Yes, I feel a much deeper sleep, but I find it works better for me when I get in around 6-7 hours as opposed to less than 6. Last night for instance I got less than 6, and I woke up a few times. Every other night where I had more sleep, I never did wake up. The deep sleep was still there, and I felt more recovered in the mornings, but the feelings even better with some more sleep.

Did chest and tris this morning, for some reason the weights at home feel heavier than the weights at the gym. The ones at the gym couldn't be that worn out could they?

Thrawn
05-01-10, 3:24 am
Second night on PM.
I had given myself some info overload last night, working up my facebook profile and inspiration for my creative side. So my mind was racing when i went to bed.
Took me my usual trouble to fall asleep, but again the sleep i had was DEEP and i woke up feeling well rested. I immidiately fell asleep again for another additional hour. That is so RARE for me. EXCELLENT.

Sphinx
05-01-10, 11:47 am
Second night on PM.
I had given myself some info overload last night, working up my facebook profile and inspiration for my creative side. So my mind was racing when i went to bed.
Took me my usual trouble to fall asleep, but again the sleep i had was DEEP and i woke up feeling well rested. I immidiately fell asleep again for another additional hour. That is so RARE for me. EXCELLENT.

Good to see your getting the same effect from it.

Yesterday was my chest/tri day, I don't feel as sore this morning, and even though I didn't sleep long last night, it was deep thanks to PM. Today is off for me, tomorrow I'm back at it with a shoulders workout.

Thrawn
05-01-10, 2:24 pm
Good to see your getting the same effect from it.

Yesterday was my chest/tri day, I don't feel as sore this morning, and even though I didn't sleep long last night, it was deep thanks to PM. Today is off for me, tomorrow I'm back at it with a shoulders workout.

Yes, it appears so. A bit premature still for me to say this, but i do appear to get deeper sleep with PM. Not longer sleep (yet).

Deltoid
05-01-10, 9:36 pm
I'm gonna pop my first PM in about an hour...they came in the mail today...now all I gotta do is see how it works and then try out Flex!

Thrawn
05-02-10, 3:28 am
I'm gonna pop my first PM in about an hour...they came in the mail today...now all I gotta do is see how it works and then try out Flex!

i have no doubt you will like both.
flex is one of my staple, i wouldnt wanna go without it.

Last night i fell asleep easier, nice and relaxed and slept without interruption. That is SO great. Sleep was very deep again.

Sphinx
05-02-10, 8:28 am

Last night i fell asleep easier, nice and relaxed and slept without interruption. That is SO great. Sleep was very deep again.

The deep sleep is the best, not interrupted, and you can sleep through most noise if there is any going on around you. I went bed late last night, got about 7 hours, going right now to workout shoulders.

Deltoid
05-02-10, 8:19 pm

Yeah I've heard only great things about both products...Especially flex, it scored high on bb.com and it isn't expensive for the results it's given people. My theory is (and this is why I love the Animal products) if it stinks like shit, it's probably good for you and it probably works..and this holds true to the Animal Pak and PM (Even though I like the smell of Pak)

Sphinx
05-02-10, 10:46 pm
Yeah I've heard only great things about both products...Especially flex, it scored high on bb.com and it isn't expensive for the results it's given people. My theory is (and this is why I love the Animal products) if it stinks like shit, it's probably good for you and it probably works..and this holds true to the Animal Pak and PM (Even though I like the smell of Pak)

My first whiff of Pak and I went right to the Forvm thinking mines was spoiled, smelled like dog food...

Taking PM now, going to bed soon, 5kms run tomorrow with some various push ups, pull ups, and other exercises I can use along the way that just require my body weight.

Deltoid
05-03-10, 5:32 pm
My first whiff of Pak and I went right to the Forvm thinking mines was spoiled, smelled like dog food...

Taking PM now, going to bed soon, 5kms run tomorrow with some various push ups, pull ups, and other exercises I can use along the way that just require my body weight.

Haha yeah man, they do have a funky smell; but that's why I love them. (AND THEY WORK)

WilsDaddy
05-03-10, 6:58 pm

Still gettin' it in on the PM eh my man.

Sphinx
05-03-10, 10:42 pm
Still gettin' it in on the PM eh my man.

You bet, I think I'm over half way through the can now, great product. Tomorrow is back/biceps, I'll be taking PM in a bit and getting to bed.

Thrawn
05-04-10, 3:23 am
Last two nights sleep was deep, uninterrupted, and falling asleep was easy.

To sum it up:

PM ROCKS.

Deltoid
05-05-10, 10:47 pm
I just ate half the tin...I'm ready to sleep (joking)...but yeah I got mine a couple days ago, I don't know if it's doing anything for me yet. We'll see. I know it will though. Just needs time to work into my system?

Sphinx
05-05-10, 11:46 pm
I just ate half the tin...I'm ready to sleep (joking)...but yeah I got mine a couple days ago, I don't know if it's doing anything for me yet. We'll see. I know it will though. Just needs time to work into my system?

After about the third and fourth night, I began to notice less soreness in the muscles, the deep sleep began almost immediately.

Thrawn
05-06-10, 4:41 am
Still doing good on the PM.
This stuff is AWESOME.

Deltoid
05-06-10, 5:46 pm
Normally when I wake up I can fall back asleep for an added hour or so into my day (if I don't have to be up for work.) But lately I have noticed I've had trouble falling back to sleep for more than 20 minutes (which is good I think because I feel better rested but then I shit out in the afternoon again after I workout)

Sphinx
05-06-10, 6:17 pm
Normally when I wake up I can fall back asleep for an added hour or so into my day (if I don't have to be up for work.) But lately I have noticed I've had trouble falling back to sleep for more than 20 minutes (which is good I think because I feel better rested but then I shit out in the afternoon again after I workout)

Crashing in the afternoon is normal for me, quite frankly I'd think it'd be normal for anyone who trains seriously everyday. Since its summer and I'm not working yet, I take the opportunity to take hour (sometimes longer) long naps throughout the day. Might as well rest up as much as I can, and make up for what I've missed.

Deltoid
05-06-10, 10:08 pm
Yeah I should start to try and take naps in the afternoon or something too. Seems like I'm always tired.

willah
05-07-10, 12:44 am
I love naps!

Sphinx
05-08-10, 12:38 pm
I love naps!

Amen to that brother.

PM is great. I can't put it simpler than that. Another night of less sleep, but I was able to get up early and get my chest/tri workout in this morning. Sleep remains deep, less waking up in the middle of the night, and rather vivid dreams. The recovery is the icing on the cake; there is much less soreness the day after which provides the opportunity to push myself harder when I workout.

Thrawn
05-09-10, 8:44 am
PM seems to work as follows for me:
- i dont get more sleep then usual
- i get deeper sleep then usual
- i appear to recover more quickly during the night.

Awesome stuff.

Sphinx
05-10-10, 11:25 pm
This is my last week on PM. I'm attending classes this week in order to be certified and licensed as a security guard (new bylaws) Days will be long, and nights will be short. PM has done a lot for me these past few weeks, it'll help me pull through this last stretch.

Workouts happen as always when the sun rises... there is no rest for the wicked.

Sphinx
05-15-10, 6:21 pm
Took my last dosage of PM last night. Its been a great month in terms of training. I feel almost like I haven't trained at all. Any soreness this past month lasted less than a day. Sleep was always deep, even though it lasted less than 7-8 hours the majority of the time. Taking PM when there will be little sleep is a benefit, but its even better taking it when you'll be getting that 8 hours or more. The funky taste and smell was easy to get over, just like Pak. This is a product I'd highly recommend for anyone whose training or having trouble getting sleep. I see this as a big help to anyone who is preparing for a show, the Immune and Recovery Complex in the dosages is just whats needed to preserve muscle when on a cut.

Thank you Universal for coming out with another stellar product, and bigger thanks for picking me out for the 25,000+ contest, where I had the opportunity to get a can of PM and try it out.