PDA

View Full Version : kinda nervous lol..but im excited so its weird

Joseph V
04-16-10, 3:43 pm
last time i did leg training which was 3 days ago..i sweated like a fuckin pig,..and for the first time time i was having trouble gripping the floor with my foot because i was dripping sweat every now and then

i drink 120oz a day, 4 meals, 2 shakes..so i guess thats 6 meals

the workout was basic because all i have are alot of heavy weights in my house..one barbell..and a pair of dumbbells.

here was my workou last time which i will perform again today

leg extentions ( 8 sets, 20 reps )

"single-leg" leg extentions ( 4 sets, 10-12 reps )

dumbell squat ( 3-4 sets, 6-8 reps )

dumbell lunges ( 4 sets, 10-12 reps )

stiff-leg deadlift ( 3-4 sets, 10-12 reps )

door step calve raises ( 8 sets, 100 reps )

intoodeep25
04-16-10, 3:57 pm
1) dont know the point of this post
B) shakes are not meals, so your only getting 4 meals a day. get that up
tres) figure out a way to do barbell squats, even if that means investing in a power rack

Joseph V
04-16-10, 4:41 pm
im always trying beieve me when i say this but alot of times it comes down to that i gotta help out my mom with some of the bills, so i never have enough..i train at my house probably 2 times a week..4 days a week im at the gym but depending on the bodypart thats how i gotta be creative

the point of this post is so that eople can realize that i sometimes dont have the nessary tools for equipment but i always try to get by with a barbell, a pair of dumbbells and the heavyweights i have

it depends but if im at my house and its leg day then thats what i have to work with

IronWilson
04-16-10, 8:02 pm
You're good bro. Just make do with what you have. Plenty get by without barbell squats. And shakes with carbs or fat added are a complete and balanced meal.

I'm glad to see you're not making excuses and just getting your workout in without the best equipment.

Joseph V
04-16-10, 11:29 pm
You're good bro. Just make do with what you have. Plenty get by without barbell squats. And shakes with carbs or fat added are a complete and balanced meal.

I'm glad to see you're not making excuses and just getting your workout in without the best equipment.

thank you very much..i did come back from a leg wrokut just now and im certain next year ill be ready to compete..ill be a spectator this year at the mr. miami/universe show to see my competition

but again not many kids my age ( 18 years old...about to turn 19 in 2 and half months) have the decency to go out of there way to do what they can for there family hile persuing a bodybuilding career or lifestyle for the most part of it

so again thank you very much lol

blaine
04-17-10, 12:23 am
grab a big tire and flip it, jump over it and flip it the other way until u cant do it anymore then run a few miles. thats what i do when i have no gym for legs.

Joseph V
04-17-10, 3:22 pm
grab a big tire and flip it, jump over it and flip it the other way until u cant do it anymore then run a few miles. thats what i do when i have no gym for legs.

awesome..i actually have one of thoes wheels used for those big trucks..ill use your tip and see how it goes..ill let you know within 2-3 days which will be my next leg day because today is shoulder and i can actually go to the gym =)

Brick By Brick
04-19-10, 12:06 pm
This is the best advice I've heard all day.