04-18-10, 9:26 am
26 y.o 65kg (~143 lb)

stak:
Animal Pak
Animal Nitro+glutamine
Animal M-Stak
Universal Torrent
Gain Fast

1)can i take torrent immediate after nitro? or is it good idea to take nitro only pre w.o?

2)torrent already contain whey, so can i quietly go with regular meal after it or whey is necessary?

3)can i drop my regular whey if i take gain fast? i'm thinking to take it 3 times per day (1/2 of serving).

Aggression
04-18-10, 7:32 pm
1)can i take torrent immediate after nitro? or is it good idea to take nitro only pre w.o?

2)torrent already contain whey, so can i quietly go with regular meal after it or whey is necessary?

3)can i drop my regular whey if i take gain fast? i'm thinking to take it 3 times per day (1/2 of serving).

1. I've always taken my pack of Nitro with my first sip of Torrent.
2. Have your Torrent postWO, and then follow up with a whole food meal ~45-60min later.
3. If you're taking 3 half-servings of GainFast per day, I don't think you'd need a regular whey for now. Just be sure to get your target amount of protein per day, from whole foods and then GainFast.

C.Coronato
04-19-10, 11:24 am
Agreed.

1. I take Nitro and Torrent together.
2. Same thing with the food. When i was bulking i used to have the Torrent. Then about an hour later i would have usually eggs or chicken. Something of that sort ( i trained at night)
3. Same thing with the whey. Stick with the GainFast and whole foods.