PDA

View Full Version : LOG: Wides Finally Gets Some Zzzzz

Big Wides
04-18-10, 2:22 pm
Well after seeing the results from the testing logs and with my current sleep schedule (which is beyond fucked), I am going to be adding some PM into the mix to see what it can do for me. As my training is now taking on an expanded view, with more sets, reps, volume and heavier weights, I need all the help I can get to add some muscle onto my frame and to reach that next level. My current supplimentation right now is:

Pak
Nitro - 1 upon waking, 1 preworkout, 2 postworkout
Amino 1900 - small handful 2x a day
ALA
Vandyl Suflfate
Torrent - Intra Workout
Shock + Carbs - Preworkout
Ultra Whey Pro - 1 shake a day

We'll see how this goes as I am starting this soon. When I do I'll let you know what I think of it and how its going to go

Iceiktitan
04-18-10, 2:56 pm
Pm is top notch. The sleep you do get will be like you are in clouds.

G Diesel
04-18-10, 4:37 pm
When my boy Wides is trying something out, I'm all ears. Will be interesting to see how PM works for the beast.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
04-19-10, 10:09 am
Nice. Big Wides is on PM. Looking forward to your feedback.

Big Wides
04-22-10, 7:49 pm
Only been on PM for two days and I have been sleeping better for me. Been hitting the rack around 11 or 1130 and getting up around 330AM. That is most consistant sleep I have gotten in months, so I am liking what is going on with it thus far....

I have about another week before it hits me full stream

C.Coronato
04-23-10, 9:13 am
Damn Wides, looks like you may need to be double dosing PM! 4 hours sleep is no joke!

J-Dawg
04-23-10, 10:06 am
You definitely need to get some sleep Wides, lol.

Big Wides
04-23-10, 8:35 pm
Damn Wides, looks like you may need to be double dosing PM! 4 hours sleep is no joke!

I am hoping for more, we shall see what it brings. I have a feeling by Tuesday (1 week) I'll be up to maybe 6 hours a night. Which is a soild night for me

You definitely need to get some sleep Wides, lol.

haha, yeah I know. It's a mess and probably the most inconsistant part of my training

Big Wides
04-27-10, 7:58 am
So I have been on this for about a week and it is starting to kick in. Got about 5 hours of sleep last night and I have noticed that I feel more refreshed during the day. Granted a tad groggy when I wake up, but after the fog clears, its all good.

Also the dreams on this are kick ass

Big Wides
04-28-10, 7:03 am
Had an off day yesterday from the weights to get shit done that I normally put off. Was beat to piss by the end of the day, took my PM around 10:00PM and was out till about 3:30 AM. I have been finding out that for some unknown reason I will wake up out of a sound sleep around this time for about 20-30 minutes, then back to sleep till about 5ish.

Don't know what might be causing this, but I do find it interesting

Big Wides
05-04-10, 7:43 am
Well I have to say I am more than impressed with PM. It is finally kicking in and is allowing me to sleep better than I have in over a year. Granted it is at most 5 hours of sleep but I feel more refreshed in the AM and my recovery seems to be somewhat better. I have been taking PM in conjunction with Nitro before hitting the rack. My lifts are also starting to climb back up too, which is always a plus.

This looks like it may be a staple in my supps moving forward

Big Wides
05-17-10, 7:10 pm
ok been having something weird happen on PM. I find myself waking up roughly every two hours for about a half hour when I take PM. Don't know what the fuck is causing this or why this would happen....