PDA

View Full Version : Mindset, let's hear yours.

Pursell
04-18-10, 10:14 pm
Lets hear your mindset . Mine goes a little something like this.
It starts when i eat my pre meal and pop all of my pills before the gym. Im not fucking around. everything around me doesnt matter starting now. My lap top flips open and im watching Frank Mcgrath beat his ass till he cant lift anymore while i crush down 2 cans of tuna. Pullin my red Animal hoodie on, I hit my car and the music starts. Three days Grace, Disturbed, anything that gets me set for the stink. When i hit the gym, the ego stays at the door. I dont got time for sh*t on the outside world. I’m 18, with the mindset of a champion already. Im not walking in with my cute little fucking sleeveless under armour shirt,skin tight, and my nice Nike shorts. i got my XL ripped and sweat stained faded blue t with my Animal sweater over top. Im not here to look pretty like the 27 year old throwin his back out over there, doin bicep curls like a fu*king tool with his nicely spiked hair. fuck that im not here to impress anyone. I’m here to feel pain, and do it right. Im the one with my face beat red, grabbin the handrail up the stairs after 6 sets of squats with 6 plates on my back. Pain, agony. It puts a smile on my face. I’ll hit the rack of dumbells on my bicep day and grab the 40s. Next to me i got a guy double my age and half my size tryin to do double the fu*kin weight in his sleeve monster cutless shirt. The only reason you should have to cut your sleeves off, is if your arms couldnt fuckin fit anymore. That guy can stand there all fucking day and swing his arms and curl his back. Hes not doin shit. I do it right, i do it clean, i do it to failure. I do it because I can, and i dont give a fuck what you think.

TheGreatWhite
04-18-10, 10:42 pm
Great mindset! Mine's pretty simple.....at the time, I'm the sickest mother fucker in that place, hands down. Gets the job done nicely!

korinek00
04-21-10, 12:21 am
Very sick. I only wish I knew people, in person, that share this type of mindset. When I'm on my runs and I'm coming up to a hill, I say to it in my head, "Alright you bitch, I'm gonna fuckin' run all over your ass." Or when I'm doing 400 meter interval sprints, those 400 meters become my enemy. It becomes something much more than just 400 meters, it becomes everything that stands in my way from becoming what I want to become and doing what I want to do. Only I can see it. The people driving by see a regular old track. I see an obstacle. I see my dreams, my challenges, my sacrifices and my accomplishments. It becomes alive. It breathes. It laughs at me. I respond with a big "Fuck you." But at the same time I respect it. Every time it puts up a good fight. Every time it tries it's best. But I try harder. That track only has 400 meters worth of determination. I have a heart full.

HDV
04-21-10, 5:06 am
Love it!!

The moment I walk through the gym doors it's FOCUS,FORM AND MOST IMPORTANT...HEART!!!

M-STAK WORKING LIKE A MOFO IN THE SYSTEM and it's training till the failure sets in.Most the men are much bigger than me but I'm yet to find a match worthy of the same dedication and will to reach my goal ie: to become seriously powerful and as big as possible!

Half the clowns swinging weights...

BIGGEST rule to me...NEVER SACRIFICE FORM FOR WEIGHT!!!

theharjmann
04-21-10, 5:43 am
in the gym its tunnel vision. i dont know or care what anyone else is doing.

once the workout is over though its nice to take a quick glimpse of some nice ass on the X trainers!

Pursell
04-21-10, 11:24 pm
in the gym its tunnel vision. i dont know or care what anyone else is doing.

once the workout is over though its nice to take a quick glimpse of some nice ass on the X trainers!

ahahha yeah brother no doubt