PDA

View Full Version : Shock Therapy with Storm..

Razor
04-20-10, 3:25 pm
Contemplating picking up Storm tonight now that my can of Pump is finished and want to try something else but are there stims in Storm too?

Cstlfx
04-20-10, 3:55 pm
Nope, no stimulants in Storm. You're good to go.

Mr. Dead
04-20-10, 4:00 pm
Contemplating picking up Storm tonight now that my can of Pump is finished and want to try something else but are there stims in Storm too?

Nope, no stimulants in Storm. You're good to go.

Sweet combo, there!!! And Cstlfx is right on the money...

Here's a couple of links that may help:
ST/Storm Combo: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6796
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=981630

Aggression
04-20-10, 4:04 pm
Yup. No stims in Storm.

Razor
04-20-10, 4:14 pm
Sweet combo, there!!! And Cstlfx is right on the money...

Here's a couple of links that may help:
ST/Storm Combo: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=6796
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=981630

Thanks Dead since i'm on ST as well i wasn't sure how to add Storm to my arsenal. i would've never guessed to take it post.

Mr. Dead
04-20-10, 4:16 pm
Thanks Dead since i'm on ST as well i wasn't sure how to add Storm to my arsenal. i would've never guessed to take it post.

I was taking it pre and post... (Of course I happen to love the taste of the Grape Storm... *LOL*)

Razor
04-20-10, 4:18 pm
Gonna go with ST pre, then NItro and Storm immediately post, then 20 mins later Torrent.

Mr. Dead
04-20-10, 4:19 pm
Gonna go with ST pre, then NItro and Storm immediately post, then 20 mins later Torrent.

I prefer "Deadman's Resurrection Juice" post... *LOL*

Aggression
04-20-10, 4:24 pm
I've been using a single serving of Storm this week while I break from the stimulants. Normally, I'll use ST preWO and one serving of Storm on off-days.

Razor
04-20-10, 4:27 pm
I've been using a single serving of Storm this week while I break from the stimulants. Normally, I'll use ST preWO and one serving of Storm on off-days.

Your one serving of Storm is post i assume?

Aggression
04-20-10, 4:29 pm
Actually no, I just have it mid-day with a mix of EAA/BCAA stack in my gallon of water. I drink it throughout the day.

Razor
04-20-10, 4:37 pm
Actually no, I just have it mid-day with a mix of EAA/BCAA stack in my gallon of water. I drink it throughout the day.

Whoa... interesting.

PIJW
04-20-10, 4:59 pm
I was taking it pre and post... (Of course I happen to love the taste of the Grape Storm... *LOL*)

I love mixing grape storm with grape st pre, Its got a kick but its awesome.

Mr. Dead
04-20-10, 5:16 pm
I catch myself making a glass of Grape Storm, just because I'm thirsty and love the taste... *LOL*

Littlefry
04-20-10, 7:15 pm
I catch myself making a glass of Grape Storm, just because I'm thirsty and love the taste... *LOL*

That pretty funny Dead, come to think of it though I love the taste to, and usually I hate grape products. I actaully pefer the grape over the fruit punch flavour.

Aggression
04-21-10, 8:27 am

Whoa... interesting.

My philosophy is to obtain a steady 'drip' throughout the day, almost like an IV. Around noon, I'll make my little blend in the gallon of water, which is usually half empty by then. EAA/BCAA Stack, Glutamine, and some Storm if I'm not taking Shock Therapy (this week).

C.Coronato
04-21-10, 10:13 am
I love the Shock/Storm combo. GOod stuff right there. Throw in some EAA Nitro .. and a nice little cocktail ya got going.

MELTDOWN
04-21-10, 11:38 pm
I love the Shock/Storm combo. GOod stuff right there. Throw in some EAA Nitro .. and a nice little cocktail ya got going.

Long ago and far away, G and I seemed to stumble on and create the ST/S hybrid. And tried to spread the word quickly about it. A solid favorite for years and will always be in the lineup. All grape all the time, especially with my stored and hidden Nitro G packs.....Grape of course.
Carry On !!!

Dingo
04-22-10, 12:00 am
Nitro G? how long till they expire? I figured those would all have been consumed by now.
on a side note it would be cool to see an iconic label for it.

agreed though that ST/St or Pump/St is a great combo.

Jay
04-22-10, 5:01 am

how long do you break from stims?

Aggression
04-22-10, 8:33 am
how long do you break from stims?

Usually only for 1-2 weeks.

C.Coronato
04-22-10, 9:40 am
Long ago and far away, G and I seemed to stumble on and create the ST/S hybrid. And tried to spread the word quickly about it. A solid favorite for years and will always be in the lineup. All grape all the time, especially with my stored and hidden Nitro G packs.....Grape of course.
Carry On !!!

Ahh all great things. I myself, have some Nitro G hidden packs as well!

Dingo
04-22-10, 2:08 pm
This thread makes me regret using the last of my Nitro G paks and tossin the can..... I miss that can.......

Aggression
04-22-10, 3:27 pm
Ahh all great things. I myself, have some Nitro G hidden packs as well!

This thread makes me regret using the last of my Nitro G paks and tossin the can..... I miss that can.......

That Nitro G is some good stuff. I just finished sipping on some for my postWO. I gots a few stashed as well.

Jay
04-28-10, 2:38 am
speaking of nitro G. I found one container left at a local supp store. Its about $40 there, do you think its worth me buying it? I have eaa/bcaa stack at home, but nitro G seems to be a legend! ha.

Dingo
04-28-10, 12:00 pm
speaking of nitro G. I found one container left at a local supp store. Its about $40 there, do you think its worth me buying it? I have eaa/bcaa stack at home, but nitro G seems to be a legend! ha.

i would snatch it up just for the nostalgia, lol. i'm sure you know, nitro g was repackaged as eaa nitro on the universal side.
seriously though i would let the shop owner know that you know its a discontinued product and see if you can talk him/her down on the price a little bit.

Jay
05-04-10, 4:43 am
hmm maybe I will. Yea, It would be a collectors can, lol.