PDA

View Full Version : bulking stack... help

Soulja
04-21-10, 9:35 am
hey, ever1 im new here,,, can u guys help out with please?

this will me b my 3 month bulking stack 4 the summer, + a protein powder, ill be doing the HRT routine

- Storm
- Glutamine OCR
- BCAA Stack AAC
- Animal Pump
- Animal Pak

the storm, glutamine and bcaa im gonna take it whyle i workout (the ant drink),,, do u suggest i take pump 30-45min b4 workingout as well or is pump not needed? and take pak first thing in the morning? im gonna be trianing 1st thing in the morning so probl wont have any food in my system,

also would i take this workout drink on off days as well or not?

what do u guys suggest i add on or take off the stack? goal for this bulk will be 2 add as much lean muscle as possible in the 3 month summer with minimal 2 no fat gain if possible....

thanx-

C.Coronato
04-21-10, 9:54 am
Welcome my man, a big part of growing will be your diet. What is your exact diet right now? Also how old are you and what do you weigh?

Soulja
04-21-10, 8:08 pm
thanx 4 the quick reply,

ive been working out since aug. 06 (took some times off inbetween then and now) my weight has been as low as 145 and as high as 200,, currently im on a cut weighting in at 165 and 10% bf my goal is 2 cut down 2 6-7% by july 1,,, then start my bulk using my sups and HRT routine,

i rele havent thought about my diet yet and am open 2 suggestion but the reason y i asked about supplements 1st is cuz im currently out of the country (out of usa) and have a relative from there whos gonna vist me,,, so i want him 2 buy my sups 4 my summer bulk

hope that helps u help me...lol

C.Coronato
04-22-10, 9:32 am
Yea that makes sence. Well if you trying to bulk, i would suggest Real Gains and Torrent for sure into the mix. From there the rest may depend on age .. how old are ya?

Soulja
04-22-10, 12:19 pm
im currently 21 will be turning 22 in the summer how do u c my stack? good? should i add anything else? and how should i take the paks?

wake up- pak
30min. b4 workout- pump
during workout- The ANT drink
after workout- real gain/ torrent?

any other advise is well welcomed!

Soulja
04-24-10, 4:15 pm
this will be my diet,,, im currently losing at 1,700 calories.... this diet is at 3,186 (give or take) or r the calories 2 high?

-Meal 1:

5 whole eggs
1 cup oatmeal
.5 cup whole milk
1 tbsp peanut butter
Animal Pak

-Meal 2:

1 scoop whey
1 cup oatmeal
.5 cup water
splenda (the animal cookie)

-Meal 3:

4.5 oz chicken breast
10 oz Yams

-Meal 4:

1 scoop whey
1 cup oatmeal
.5 cup water

-Meal 5:

4.5 oz chicken breast
10 oz Yams

-Meal 6:

1 scoop whey
1 cup oatmeal
.5 cup water
-------
-Pre WorkOut: Animal Pump

- During WorkOut: The ANT drink (Storm, Glutamine OCR, BCAA Stack AAC)

- Post WorkOut: 3 Scoops Torrent

-------

On my Off days should i also be taking these sups? or will it be ok 2 just take a regular creatine mono on off days instead of the pump?

C.Coronato
04-26-10, 9:25 am
You are having too many shakes/animal cookies, you need to put in more whole food meals. Torrent doesnt need to be taken on the off days, and creatine mono would be fine.

Littlefry
04-26-10, 11:20 am
You are having too many shakes/animal cookies, you need to put in more whole food meals. Torrent doesnt need to be taken on the off days, and creatine mono would be fine.

I agree with TTL here. Try to get more whole food in. I only take shakes 2x a day. Once PWO, and one right before bed. Try to add in some mroe whole foods like maybe some chicken/steak and rice/potatoes for one or two of your animal cookie meals.