PDA

View Full Version : SMILE it's picture time. need some advice.

Kain81
04-22-10, 1:24 pm
G'morning Brothers.

I'm getting ready to take some progress pics in about a week. I finished a nice bulking cycle at the beginning of April @ 204lbs 5'10. And have cut down to a well defined 197lbs.

I'm looking for a few quick tips on how i can look the absolute best i can in my pics. I have a buddy who's has competed helping me w/ posing. I've also heard to cut my water intake down the day before and the day of picture taking. I've obviously cut the creatine out of my system about a week ago. Any other tips?

All help is appreciated

Kain

C.Coronato
04-22-10, 1:37 pm
If its just for progress pics, i wouldnt go too over board. Just keep it simple my man.

Kain81
04-22-10, 1:54 pm
Agreed,and i hear ya. but in a way... this is my stage.
I just want to make sure i get the best results i can.

Muscleguy93
04-22-10, 5:14 pm
ya its a progress pic, not the end result, dont cut water, creatine ect... it dosent make sense you just be wasting your time. just take the pics.

RENFRO
04-22-10, 5:29 pm
G'morning Brothers.

I'm getting ready to take some progress pics in about a week. I finished a nice bulking cycle at the beginning of April @ 204lbs 5'10. And have cut down to a well defined 197lbs.

I'm looking for a few quick tips on how i can look the absolute best i can in my pics. I have a buddy who's has competed helping me w/ posing. I've also heard to cut my water intake down the day before and the day of picture taking. I've obviously cut the creatine out of my system about a week ago. Any other tips?

All help is appreciated

Kain

I'd say be proud of who you are and take the pics, bro. No need to do anything else.

Kain81
04-23-10, 12:04 pm
i hear ya, shooting some next Wednesday, I'll post some links to this thread for some feedback.

Thanks

Kain