PDA

View Full Version : Try Pump or M-Stak first? Or stack'em?

Hybrid7
04-22-10, 5:17 pm
Hey everyone, after tons of research and insight from the Animal guys, I've decided to try Pump and M Stak... What's the opinion on trying each out alone for a can first to see what I like better - or just stack them right out of the gate? I lift about 45 mins after I wake up and with Pak, that seems a bit much to down all before a workout. Any suggestions?

C.Coronato
04-22-10, 5:26 pm
How old are you? Whats your diet like. I would start with the Pak, and build from there ..

Aggression
04-23-10, 8:46 am
How old are you? Whats your diet like. I would start with the Pak, and build from there ..

I agree with TTL ^^.

If you've never taken either product, I always recommend taking a product solo the first time out of the gate, just so that you can get a good feel as to how it works for you. If you take both at the same time and see results, how will you know which one is giving the results?

Hybrid7
04-23-10, 11:07 am
32, diet is clean, slightly above maintenance level, mad protein, crazy water, tons of small meals. Get test shots monthly too so also not sure if that has been helping with mass, I'd like to think so.

Good point, thanks for the insight guys, I think I'll go with Pump first since it's foundational? Then after that try Mstak, already on Pak for a while now

Aggression
04-23-10, 11:08 am
I think I'll go with Pump first since it's foundational? Then after that try Mstak, already on Pak for a while now

Perfect

Cstlfx
04-23-10, 3:07 pm
32, diet is clean, slightly above maintenance level, mad protein, crazy water, tons of small meals. Get test shots monthly too so also not sure if that has been helping with mass, I'd like to think so.

Good point, thanks for the insight guys, I think I'll go with Pump first since it's foundational? Then after that try Mstak, already on Pak for a while now

I'd try Pump first. Always start basic when it comes to supplements. Gives a good kick pre-workout and creatine is always great. Then work up to fancier things when your gains slow and/or stall.