PDA

View Full Version : Can you pros tell me what you think of my stack

Never Quit
04-22-10, 5:38 pm
Been searching on here to see what stacks are best together. I am fairly new to weight training. I am 25, 6'3 185lbs, athlete all my life! Just now wanting to be an ANIMAL in the gym and want to bulk up. I have a good diet ratio of protein/carbs and understand what it takes to eat to get big. My training partner is a big guy and has us on a great weight program, now I just want the edge with supps. I ordered some stuff the other day, here's what I have. What do you guys think?

Animal Pak- with breakfast
Real gains - first snack about 9am
Shock Therapy - pre work out
Intra-aid + Storm - during workout
Torrent - post workout
Casein Shake before bed

Mr. Dead
04-22-10, 6:23 pm
I'm not a pro, but what does your diet look like...???

Never Quit
04-22-10, 6:40 pm
I try to eat 4-5 meals a day! With work its hard but I do my best.
For breakfast usually 2 eggs with 4 egg whites, bacon, toast and a piece of fruit sometimes oatmeal 1 cup w/ berries of some sort
meal 2, 3, 4, - usually chicken/turkey/steak w sweet potato or rice with salad or veggies
meal 5- some sort of protein before bed like cottage cheese or shake

I try to keep it simple, one day a week I might have a cheat meal like pizza or hamburger.

Aggression
04-23-10, 8:44 am
Diet seems pretty solid. Just make sure you're eating enough protein. I usually recommend at least 1g protein per pound of body weight. Other than that, your stack seems legit and basic; just what you want to start off.