PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Animal Stak Anabolic Hormone stak

Dirty87
04-23-10, 9:56 pm
I love this supplement BUT sometimes i throw up in the middle of my work outs.. is there something im not doing right? am i missing something? I'd love to stick to this stak bc i feel it working for me and i don't feel like im coming down from coke after my workout using this like a lot of other supplements leave you. Anyone thoughts?

C.Coronato
04-24-10, 7:16 am
I have never heard of anything like this stemming from Stak. If your training hard and you end up throwing up, ok thats one thing .. but not from Stak exactly. How are you taking the Stak? Do you have a pre workout? Whats your water intake like?

Nayanlion
04-24-10, 7:52 am
I just started taking stak this Past monday and on Wednesday I threw up after training I taught at first it was stak but it was not. It was the intensity of a leg day. However I have noticed that u must increase your water intake I now take in about 1.5 gallons a day and I feel much better water intake is key with supplements

Aggression
04-24-10, 10:19 am
I have run Stak a few times and never had that result. It may be due to either diet, food intake, or intense training.

Cw1
04-24-10, 1:31 pm
I love this supplement BUT sometimes i throw up in the middle of my work outs.. is there something im not doing right? am i missing something? I'd love to stick to this stak bc i feel it working for me and i don't feel like im coming down from coke after my workout using this like a lot of other supplements leave you. Anyone thoughts?

Are you new to lifting or have not lifted in a while? It could be your diet, too much protien before workout, preworkout supplement, wrong kind of creatine.

Dirty87
04-25-10, 12:33 am
Been lifting for a while now just thought i could use something to give me an extra boost and it definitely gave me a HUGE boost thats why i want to find out what could be the problem. i always try not to eat RIGHT before a workout so i know my food intake isnt the problem. I take a Kre-Alkalyn before my workout. A friend of mine whos been taking a NO-Xplode for a while told me that he drinks a shit load of water during his workouts and he doesen't get that feeling anymore so i might give that a shot and if its not that i have no idea what i coud be. I train hard but i train even harder on this supplement so it could be from over doing it and YES i do throw up more often when im doing squats or deadlifts or even pull ups.

Cw1
04-25-10, 11:18 pm
I take a Kre-Alkalyn before my workout. A friend of mine whos been taking a NO-Xplode for a while told me that he drinks a shit load of water during his workouts and he doesen't get that feeling anymore so i might give that a shot and if its not that i have no idea what i coud be. I train hard but i train even harder on this supplement so it could be from over doing it and YES i do throw up more often when im doing squats or deadlifts or even pull ups.

You try cutting out the KRE-Alkalyn? I suggest adding a Fiber Formula and Digestive Aid to your diet. This just came to me, are you taking protein shakes before your workouts? If you are cut your serving size by 1/2 and take your normal Post Workout serving. Keep us updated.

Aggression
04-26-10, 8:19 am
i always try not to eat RIGHT before a workout so i know my food intake isnt the problem.

I don't know about you, but I can't eat directly before training. If you're training hard on a full stomach, 9 times out of 10, it's going to be a little messy. When are you eating compared to training? You capped 'RIGHT', so I'm guessing its pretty close. You may want to leave some time between that and the workout so that your body can digest it a bit. I usually finish eating a good hour before I train.

Dirty87
04-26-10, 11:20 am
i'll be going into the gym today and i'll be taking the stak.. make sure to get back at you guys later

Dirty87
04-26-10, 11:52 pm
Gave it another shot today, except i was drinking a shit load of water and i didnt throw up!! YAYYYYYY problem solved..still felt a little funny but i think it was just from the intense workout. Thanks guys

Cw1
04-27-10, 8:42 am
Gave it another shot today, except i was drinking a shit load of water and i didnt throw up!! YAYYYYYY problem solved..still felt a little funny but i think it was just from the intense workout. Thanks guys

So was not enough water was the problem ?

SuperFlexSteve
04-27-10, 8:48 am
I have found on certain supplements, it's impossible to take on a completely empty stomach. That doesn't mean go and eat a full blown meal before hand. With those supplements that I'm extra sensitive too, I'll eat a hand full of wheaties or a piece of whole wheat bread and then take the supplement. Works like a charm, also water intake is key!

Dirty87
04-27-10, 5:03 pm
i ate a pretty big meal about 2 hrs before my workout and then took the supplement right after my meal then when i hit the gym i was drinking a shit load of water so i think those were the 2 main things that helped me out. By the time i got out the gym i was hungry as hell and i ate like shit. YAY :)

Dirty87
04-27-10, 5:04 pm
@CW1

Btw i did cut out the Kre-Alkalyn and im thinking when i took it before i wasn't drinking enough water bc taking the kre-alkalyn probably required me to take in a huge amount of water while working out.... I don't know about anyone else but this stak works me hard as shit, real intense work outs to the point my girlfriend looks at me in disbelief bc my body gets so swelled up

hector_plgp
05-14-10, 5:30 pm
this shit happened to me too on the first days, im guessing it is because i take it in the morning on an empty stomach ill try to take a bite of whole wheat bread before, maybe it helps and i DO drink about 2 gallons of water a day