PDA

View Full Version : The Truth

Pursell
04-26-10, 11:20 pm
You see, i was brought up to never lie, backstab or deceive people, especially those close to you. So its pretty sad when i have to question how the fuck the rest of you were brought up. Im so tired of everything. The girl I love lying to my face the past 3 years straight, my close friends not being so close. I dunno what the fuck is wrong with this world. Its sad when your 18 and you’ve already realized that people dont like to give you that chance to be happy. Everything is already not as it seems. Thats when the iron, and the gym will always pull through for you. It’ll never lie, be two faced, and tell you things just to make you happy. See, i’ve yet to meet a girl, who’s just a girl. Who just wants to be loved like i do. Its pretty simple to me. Thing is with the gym, you have that secret relationship, where you know 200 pounds, will always be 200 pounds. So endulge in it. Dont let those two faced fuckers ruin the person you are. I feel like when you can put those people behind you, and focus on you, it’ll make you twice as strong in the end. And that dirty gym with all that weight sittin around will always be there, no matter what happens. Let yourself loose in here, take the anger and deceit into positive energy. Your better than they are.

TheGreatWhite
04-27-10, 2:01 am
You see, i was brought up to never lie, backstab or deceive people, especially those close to you. So its pretty sad when i have to question how the fuck the rest of you were brought up. Im so tired of everything. The girl I love lying to my face the past 3 years straight, my close friends not being so close. I dunno what the fuck is wrong with this world. Its sad when your 18 and you’ve already realized that people dont like to give you that chance to be happy. Everything is already not as it seems. Thats when the iron, and the gym will always pull through for you. It’ll never lie, be two faced, and tell you things just to make you happy. See, i’ve yet to meet a girl, who’s just a girl. Who just wants to be loved like i do. Its pretty simple to me. Thing is with the gym, you have that secret relationship, where you know 200 pounds, will always be 200 pounds. So endulge in it. Dont let those two faced fuckers ruin the person you are. I feel like when you can put those people behind you, and focus on you, it’ll make you twice as strong in the end. And that dirty gym with all that weight sittin around will always be there, no matter what happens. Let yourself loose in here, take the anger and deceit into positive energy. Your better than they are.

Good post brother...fuck 'em all, go get yours

Serpiente-6509
05-25-10, 2:21 pm
Brother,

I went through the exact same shit not too long ago. Girl I really cared for lying to me, left me for another guy all while trying to lead me on, "friends" being two faced pricks. You know what I came to realize this, we have our lives, we have only one life. We live it how we see fit. FUCK the rest of them.
Train like hell to see heaven
Never Settle, find the woman who loves you the way you should be loved
Keep Brothers close, discard the rest of the curds who try to hold you back
The Gym, the Iron will always be there...it never lies.

msktyshha
06-03-10, 8:46 pm
love love love come on guys tigers don't need love only little cubs do. Love is something that doesn't exist, it's just a fuckin word that has been banged inside our head through music and movies, they attached it with some normal feelings every human has, that come through the cuddle hormone. Love is there when your horny, the minute you jack off it's gone lol

Sprint
08-03-10, 7:38 pm
use your frustration/hate/pain or whatevers going on in ur swede & focus it into pure determination.

Legacy
08-04-10, 12:42 am
Welcome to this fucked up world bro lol. I'll tell ya what, maintain your honesty, that is the one thing you will always have with yourself. No one can take away integrity in a person. I know what you mean though, I see it all the time, people tell others the things they want to hear because they are either afraid of hurting someones feelings or trying to sweet talk themselves into something. The best gift of your life is the cold hard truth. I have learned early on to remain honest, if you tell the truth you will never have to worry about giving the wrong answer. Nowadays we live in a society where people will bitch cry and complain when you tell them the truth and you'll have someone come out of the corner and say "you know you shouldn't have said that, that wasn't a nice thing to say". Ya know what FUCK YOU, its the truth and no one else would have said anything, so fuck you. Its like people have gotten soft and cry if they hear this or hear that. I love it when people say to me "give me your honest opinion", get ready cause its coming lol. And when it comes to it, you can't feel bad for whatever you say, its the truth, deal with it. I love when people are honest with me. If I fuck up or do something wrong, fucking tell me and I'll fix it, thats the mentality I have. Don't sugarcoat shit and play games, lets get it done right.

In regards to women bro, find one that doesn't bullshit around. I've gotten to the point where if the girl tries to play games or even gives hints that shes gonna do it, I just end it. I tell her look I don't put up with this bullshit so if you wanna play these games get the fuck out, cause I ain't doing it. Ya know what I mean bro, fuck em', there are millions of girls out there, don't let one rain down on your parade. It pisses me off when I see guys stay with chicks that play these drama ridden games, why deal with it? I learned that real easy the first time it happened to me. I guess you just gotta have the "fuck it" mentality and realize your not gonna put up with shit. Why bring unnecessary stresses into your life? Find a girl who shares your same mentality on honesty and keep her around.