PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak wastage ?

Xylish
04-27-10, 11:34 am
I've been taking M-Stak for a total of 2 weeks before I fallen ill with H1N1. Since I am ill I can't workout but I still take M-Stak everyday to finish up the 3 week cycle. Is this 1 week a waste ?

C.Coronato
04-27-10, 11:49 am
How is your diet? Can you continue to consume a good amount of cals?

mritter3
04-27-10, 1:07 pm
As long as ur getting the cals sure, if not save it for when ur feeling better

Xylish
04-27-10, 1:18 pm
I eat more carbs than usual but in 3 - 4 meals not my usual 4 - 6 meals but I still take my UN Real Gains before bed and when I wake up in the morning.

iirobwolinii
04-28-10, 1:51 pm
towards the end of my mstak cycle i started to loose my appitite and about two days after i got sick. now were here and i cant really eat and feel like shit and pretty much lost all i gained on the mstak i feel like. im trying not to go by a scale bc i dont like using them but im about to start my other cycle now. is it possible to loose weight during using mstak or anything like that or is it just me being sick?

Aggression
04-28-10, 4:02 pm
is it possible to loose weight during using mstak or anything like that or is it just me being sick?

some people report losing weight while others report impressive mass gains.

The difference? DIET.

iirobwolinii
04-29-10, 12:35 am
i diet very well and i have used m stak before and had very good gains and on this cycle i had great gains untill the last 4 or 5 days. im hoping it was all just due to me being sick and im going to try it again and see how it goes because it was working great and then i got sick. maybe just a coincedence

Aggression
04-29-10, 8:50 am
i diet very well and i have used m stak before and had very good gains and on this cycle i had great gains untill the last 4 or 5 days. im hoping it was all just due to me being sick and im going to try it again and see how it goes because it was working great and then i got sick. maybe just a coincedence

Getting sick can definitely be the cause here, depending on the sickness. I know for a fact that then I get really sick, I don't eat as much, nor do I drink as much.

C.Coronato
04-29-10, 9:59 am
I eat more carbs than usual but in 3 - 4 meals not my usual 4 - 6 meals but I still take my UN Real Gains before bed and when I wake up in the morning.

I would say keep taking it. Let it ride out.

Xylish
04-30-10, 2:34 am
Hope I don't lose any strength or muscle mass during this 1 week.

IRON-L
04-30-10, 3:06 am
Today is my last day on my 2nd M stack can, picked up about 5.5lb's and dropped almost a % of body fat - With the previous can I gained just over 4lb's,
I take in about 3000-3500cals per day.

Anyway, my point is that I have gained more on the second can, so my opinion is to complete the can, ride out the virus, and in 2-3weeks time, hit the second can bro.

IRON-L
04-30-10, 3:12 am
While we are on the M-stack topic, do you mind me asking your opinion on this:

I've done some research and reading into taking M-stack vs taking a test booster such as stack - apparently if you are between 18-25 years old, M-stack is a much better choice as your body is already producing the highest amount of test through this age and taking a test booster would not be as effective.

Anyway, so it concludes that if you are <25 years old, you should take M-stack, and if you are older than 25, stak is a better option?
What do you think of this?

Xylish
04-30-10, 11:32 pm
I also still take my foundational packs. PM and Pak hope they won't go to much waste too.

Xylish
05-01-10, 1:27 am
I also lost 3KG/6lbs in 1 week. Is this loss of muscle mass and size or just water ?

Aggression
05-02-10, 3:49 pm
I also lost 3KG/6lbs in 1 week. Is this loss of muscle mass and size or just water ?

You won't lose 6lbs of muscle in one week. That weight is most likely water weight. Has your diet been the same? Usually a loss in weight like that is attributed to eating cleaning up your diet (dropping the water weight) or just not eating enough in general.

Xylish
05-07-10, 1:46 am
Could be my diet. I been eating less meals but more carbs.